Muscle and Science
Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1845
  1. #1661
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Good morning broski
    Morning, brotha

  2. #1662
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Got a quick back session in tonight.

    Pull-ups: BW to failure 4 sets, Band assisted to failure 5 sets.

    Cable pulldowns: SS shovel grip w/ neutral grip. 200lbs 8/6 for 5 sets. DS 100 to failure

    Low cable rows: shovel grip, stack x 15x4

    DB rows: 120x10x4, DS 60 to failure.

    Mid cable rows: stack x 10x4, DS 150 to fail, 100 to fail.

  3. #1663
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,174
    Rep Power
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Got a quick back session in tonight.

    Pull-ups: BW to failure 4 sets, Band assisted to failure 5 sets.

    Cable pulldowns: SS shovel grip w/ neutral grip. 200lbs 8/6 for 5 sets. DS 100 to failure

    Low cable rows: shovel grip, stack x 15x4

    DB rows: 120x10x4, DS 60 to failure.

    Mid cable rows: stack x 10x4, DS 150 to fail, 100 to fail.
    You got all the angles covered in that session, good work brother.
    Good morning Samson.



    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

  4. #1664
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    You got all the angles covered in that session, good work brother.
    Good morning Samson.
    Thanks, brother. It was getting late and I had to move quick. I was a sweaty mess after this one! Lol

  5. #1665
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    TGIF, folks! Plan is shoulders after work.

  6. #1666
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,174
    Rep Power
    207
    Good morning brother. Iím hoping you donít have to work all weekend.


    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

  7. #1667
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning brother. Iím hoping you donít have to work all weekend.
    Morning, man. I do. At least they gave me a new truck yesterday. Positive thoughts! Lmao

  8. #1668
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,597
    Rep Power
    294
    Weekend is here enjoy broski

  9. #1669
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,661
    Rep Power
    10
    Morning bro

  10. #1670
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,174
    Rep Power
    207
    Happy Sunday Funday Samson!


    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

  11. #1671
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Weekend is here enjoy broski
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Happy Sunday Funday Samson!
    Evening guys. Itís been a long weekend. Still on call tonight, but Iím hoping to get some sleep.

  12. #1672
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,174
    Rep Power
    207
    Good morning Samson.


    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

  13. #1673
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning Samson.
    Morning, brother. Itís cold AF here today

  14. #1674
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Should have the routine back on track. Planning on hitting chest after work.

  15. #1675
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Cardio/Chest/Cardio

    15min brisk incline walk

    DB Flat Bench: 50x20x1, 90x10x1, 100x8x3

    Incline Smith: 225x10x4

    Cable Crossovers: all angles, different weights and rep schemes. A lot of sets and reps.

    Pec Deck: isolation and negative work.

    15min on the elliptical.

  16. #1676
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,661
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Cardio/Chest/Cardio

    15min brisk incline walk

    DB Flat Bench: 50x20x1, 90x10x1, 100x8x3

    Incline Smith: 225x10x4

    Cable Crossovers: all angles, different weights and rep schemes. A lot of sets and reps.

    Pec Deck: isolation and negative work.

    15min on the elliptical.
    Nice work bro...I still need to get that cardio in consistently lol.

  17. #1677
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,174
    Rep Power
    207
    Good morning brother, looks like you made all the gains yesterday.


    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

  18. #1678
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Nice work bro...I still need to get that cardio in consistently lol.
    Seems like the only thing I can keep consistent is my diet! I really need to prioritize my gym time.

  19. #1679
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning brother, looks like you made all the gains yesterday.
    Morning. Thanks, bro. Iím feeling the flat bench this morning! My shoulder doesnít like that flat shit for some reason.

  20. #1680
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,661
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Seems like the only thing I can keep consistent is my diet! I really need to prioritize my gym time.
    Well together we are doing this shit right lol. My diets been much better but not perfect but that's how we usually go about this process....clean it up, clean it up some more, set the cals and meal prep and stay 100%. Getting there just not there yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Samson: Fat ass to anything better
    By Samson in forum Member Photos and Progress
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 06:37 AM
  2. Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
    By Damn Hatter in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 11:46 AM
  3. healthy-one
    By r10t in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:18 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •