Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd cycle

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewmyster View Post
    Dang lol. And the nolva actually removed gyno at that dose? This is a lil off topic but I have a mild case of gyno in my right pec. And from what I keep reading, everyone says either letro or raloxifene is whatís good for reversal. Do you have any experience In that?
    Those work well too, rolaxofin is preffered but hard to find. I did nolva and Asin and it worked for me. I was only on a TRT dose of test when I did it, took about 2 months then I did 2 months at 10mg of nolvs just in case before I started my blast. So far it hasn't come back at all.

I just had a little bit of a gyno issue myself not that long ago and I slammed it with a 4 total 2.5mg doses of letro, 25mg aromasin EOD and 40mg Nolva ED. I felt like complete shit for about 2 weeks but no more gyno.

Oh something I forgot to mention about HCG... I recommend if you're going to use it on cycle vs bridging PCT, then only use it for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. Example would be 250iu 2x a week for 4 weeks. Take 3 to 4 weeks off then use it again at 250iu 2x a week for the last 4 weeks of your cycle. Then just start your PCT as we discussed.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Oh something I forgot to mention about HCG... I recommend if you're going to use it on cycle vs bridging PCT, then only use it for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. Example would be 250iu 2x a week for 4 weeks. Take 3 to 4 weeks off then use it again at 250iu 2x a week for the last 4 weeks of your cycle. Then just start your PCT as we discussed.
    I've been thinking of throwing some HCG in my next cruise. I've just come to terms that while I'm blasting my balls are virtually non existent, because my dick is working overtime so fuck it right? Well, I think I'd still like to have some big gnarls on a cruise, I know some of my girls like it, most don't give a shit as long as I bring the D, I mean it's not like I'm fucking with my balls right, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    I've been thinking of throwing some HCG in my next cruise. I've just come to terms that while I'm blasting my balls are virtually non existent, because my dick is working overtime so fuck it right? Well, I think I'd still like to have some big gnarls on a cruise, I know some of my girls like it, most don't give a shit as long as I bring the D, I mean it's not like I'm fucking with my balls right, lol.
    Lmao. That's some funny shit right there. Honestly though, it's more for protecting your HPTA and helping your body to not permanently destroy its ability to create the luteinizing hormones (LH) and follice stimulating hormones (FSH) on it's own. If the body goes for long enough without it then your pituitary gland and your Gonadtropin releasing hormone will be signaled that it's no longer necessary for LH and FSH to be a part your day to day function and it won't make them anymore. The problem with that is that FSH stimulates sperm production and
    LH stimulates testosterone secretion. So exogenous testosterone is going to shut that shit down. It stays shut down for however long you're on exogenous testosterone. So the HCG stimulates the release of LH and FSH so you dont permanently shut down. So in the long term, you won't be able to produce sperm and you can permanently shut down your own natural testosterone production. Even if its low T now, at least that's something natural your body is still producing. Also if your balls are permanently atrophied then they can become damaged and you may need surgery to fix them.

M&S Veteran
    Lmao. That's some funny shit right there. Honestly though, it's more for protecting your HPTA and helping your body to not permanently destroy its ability to create the luteinizing hormones (LH) and follice stimulating hormones (FSH) on it's own. If the body goes for long enough without it then your pituitary gland and your Gonadtropin releasing hormone will be signaled that it's no longer necessary for LH and FSH to be a part your day to day function and it won't make them anymore. The problem with that is that FSH stimulates sperm production and
    LH stimulates testosterone secretion. So exogenous testosterone is going to shut that shit down. It stays shut down for however long you're on exogenous testosterone. So the HCG stimulates the release of LH and FSH so you dont permanently shut down. So in the long term, you won't be able to produce sperm and you can permanently shut down your own natural testosterone production. Even if its low T now, at least that's something natural your body is still producing. Also if your balls are permanently atrophied then they can become damaged and you may need surgery to fix them.
    My Natty production is virtually nihl, I'll be on TRT for life at this point unless for some reason I want to turn into an old women lol

My Natty production is virtually nihl, I'll be on TRT for life at this point unless for some reason I want to turn into an old women lol
    Hahaha. I neglected to think about your age and even if you have kids or not. If you've got kids or never plan to have kids and you are on permanent TRT then the only reason to use HCG is to keep from your balls being permanently atrophied. If you don't give a shit about that then there's no real reason to run it. Well except that it will help to raise free testosterone in your system as well.

M&S Veteran
    Hahaha. I neglected to think about your age and even if you have kids or not. If you've got kids or never plan to have kids and you are on permanent TRT then the only reason to use HCG is to keep from your balls being permanently atrophied. If you don't give a shit about that then there's no real reason to run it. Well except that it will help to raise free testosterone in your system as well.
    37 and have kids. Meds and father time killed my Natty T levels, I don't see a point in not doing TRT/HRT when we men get older. I don't plan on using other AAS or high doses for very long, Im trying to get over 200 @ 10% bf by the time I hit 40, then I'll prolly just run straight TRT after that

M&S Veteran
    But yeah, would be nice to not have permanent grape nuts. That's why I was thinking of adding HCG on my cruises, then cycling it every couple months once I just do TRT. You think that would work?

But yeah, would be nice to not have permanent grape nuts. That's why I was thinking of adding HCG on my cruises, then cycling it every couple months once I just do TRT. You think that would work?
    That would absolutely work bro. I would suggest to run it as if you were on cycle. 250iu 2x a week for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Everytime I have run it like that my LH and FSH are slightly higher than "normal" on the blood tests. Not too high but usually around 1.0 to 2.0 higher on LH and 2.0 to 3.0 higher on FSH. Definitely take the time off from it though or it can do the same thing as if you weren't on it. Which is damaging the HPTA then you end up full circle fucked.

I just had a little bit of a gyno issue myself not that long ago and I slammed it with a 4 total 2.5mg doses of letro, 25mg aromasin EOD and 40mg Nolva ED. I felt like complete shit for about 2 weeks but no more gyno.
    Iím gonna have to get some asin and nolva then. And try this. I was originally planning on taking the 2.5mg of letro tip it goís away(if it goís away)

Why do you recommend only taking it 4weeks at a time?

Why do you recommend only taking it 4weeks at a time?
    Just like exogenous testosterone, your body can essentially receive signals that it's not longer necessary for your HPTA to produce the hormones. Using HCG for expanded lengths of time has been shown to inhibit or even shut down LH and FSH production. It's just good practice to give yourself a break from it. Same idea as running any other peptide.

Just like exogenous testosterone, your body can essentially receive signals that it's not longer necessary for your HPTA to produce the hormones. Using HCG for expanded lengths of time has been shown to inhibit or even shut down LH and FSH production. It's just good practice to give yourself a break from it. Same idea as running any other peptide.
    Okay gotcha! So how would you do it if I ran a 10week cycle. Run it the first 4weeks then take 4 off then 2weeks? Or run 4weeks so it acts as a bridge to pct.

Okay gotcha! So how would you do it if I ran a 10week cycle. Run it the first 4weeks then take 4 off then 2weeks? Or run 4weeks so it acts as a bridge to pct.
    If its test only I would run it the last 2 weeks of your cycle and 2 weeks as a bridge to PCT. That will be more than sufficient. Just make sure that you have your AI dialed in and continue it through your bridge and PCT

If its test only I would run it the last 2 weeks of your cycle and 2 weeks as a bridge to PCT. That will be more than sufficient. Just make sure that you have your AI dialed in and continue it through your bridge and PCT
    Okay thatís what Iíll do. Thanks man.

Okay that’s what I’ll do. Thanks man.
    You're welcome. Glad I could help.