Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    34

    Sneezed and aggravated and old back injury

    Damn this had me laid up for i little over a month...I'll finall ber able to go back to the gym next week...it's gonna feel so weird

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,662
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Damn this had me laid up for i little over a month...I'll finall ber able to go back to the gym next week...it's gonna feel so weird
    It's good to see you back bro. Back injuries are the worst

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    42
    Man last year I was on top of a ladder and had my neck in a weird position in the rafters of this old library when I caught a whiff of some fiberglass dust. I sneezed super hard and felt a pop in my neck. Shit was stuck and I had stinging pain down my back. Long story short, I have an idea of what that was like for you. The body is freaking weird sometimes. It took me about a month and a bunch of chiro visits before getting better.

  4. #4
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    It's good to see you back bro. Back injuries are the worst
    Thanks Bro... i was frustrated as hell, driving was the worst...lol

  5. #5
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Man last year I was on top of a ladder and had my neck in a weird position in the rafters of this old library when I caught a whiff of some fiberglass dust. I sneezed super hard and felt a pop in my neck. Shit was stuck and I had stinging pain down my back. Long story short, I have an idea of what that was like for you. The body is freaking weird sometimes. It took me about a month and a bunch of chiro visits before getting better.
    Yeah man..i was like..a sneeze? are you freaking kidding me????

  6. #6
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yeah man..i was like..a sneeze? are you freaking kidding me????
    Same thing here bro lmao. I was like WTF just happened?! I've survived all kinds of near death shit and this is what's gonna cripple me?! hahaha

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    .

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    .

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    .

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    .

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    .

  12. #12
    Rep Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    12,176
    Rep Power
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    .
    What the fuck do you think you are doing? All these posts will be removed by a mod and your post count will go back down. Make legit posts interacting with the board or leave.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

  13. #13
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    42
    Spamming post count man? Come the fuck on now. Knock that shit off or find another board! Degenerate.

  14. #14
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yeah man..i was like..a sneeze? are you freaking kidding me????
    That means that injury was ready to go. Luckily it was a sneeze and not 100 pound dumbbells over your head.

    Glass half full type of shit

  15. #15
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,778
    Rep Power
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    .
    No spamming or posting non sense ....you been warned! ....join the thread or move along

    yours truelly..
    twisted

  16. #16
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    What the fuck do you think you are doing? All these posts will be removed by a mod and your post count will go back down. Make legit posts interacting with the board or leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    No spamming or posting non sense ....you been warned! ....join the thread or move along

    yours truelly..
    twisted

  17. #17
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    What the fuck do you think you are doing? All these posts will be removed by a mod and your post count will go back down. Make legit posts interacting with the board or leave.
    At first i thought this was a board malfunction...dude should be banned for this bullshit

  18. #18
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    That means that injury was ready to go. Luckily it was a sneeze and not 100 pound dumbbells over your head.

    Glass half full type of shit
    That is very true...i'm always benching too...Jesus

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2015, 12:37 AM
  2. Best injury Peptide?
    By JayT in forum HGH - Peptides and research chemicals
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 12:12 PM
  3. Sidetracked w/ an Injury - (TRT)
    By Buddha1097 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 09:12 AM
  4. Will gear help you heal quicker from an injury?
    By low_key_777 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 06:18 AM
  5. Injury
    By label in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:49 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •