Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Humalog

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Iíll be ok if I do 2x a week, done it before
    I will live and not be diabetic at 10iu 2x week

I believe HGH can also lead to diabetes as well.
    Hell I've done 3x's a week @ 15ius PWO for days on end and I'm not diabetic. I do take a month off after a couple weeks on. I think Tranier is lacking proper knowledge about how insulin works and how it helps build muscle and increase strength. Not only that but it also increases recovery after your workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Hell I've done 3x's a week @ 15ius PWO for days on end and I'm not diabetic. I do take a month off after a couple weeks on. I think Tranier is lacking proper knowledge about how insulin works and how it helps build muscle and increase strength. Not only that but it also increases recovery after your workouts.
    Nope, not lacking any knowledge, I was a nationally ranked NPC competitor up until 2014, one must use insulin to become a pro,( I had no interest in trying to become a pro, they make zero money)but IMO doing slin to look good in the mirror isnít worth it... again MY opinion.
    Words of wisdom to the OP, if you are going to go this route make sure you are prepared, for any side effect , keep a bag of smarties( dextrose)with you at all times, be careful bro.