Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Humalog

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    I'd be willing to bet "MoonPie" would suffice here too..!

Thought if that., this morning as I grabbed one at the gas station, said damn, haven't had one of these in a minute.

I noticed on the package too, 100th Anniversary ..

I bet they'll last 100 years. Or withstand a nuclear fallout, lol
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    https://youtu.be/eq1GsaTG5Dg

Rich Piana going hypo and his gf filming it and not helping him, what a bitch.
    He wasn’t going hypo in this video. He was nodding out from opiates. If you watch the whole video when he goes in the bathroom she asks him did you take too many oxies and then she counts them. There’s a grinder, straw, and lines of powder on a mirror in the bathroom too. Rich had admitted many times to being addicted to opiates. He has a couple videos where he’s eating Roxies in them.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    He wasn’t going hypo in this video. He was nodding out from opiates. If you watch the whole video when he goes in the bathroom she asks him did you take too many oxies and then she counts them. There’s a grinder, straw, and lines of powder on a mirror in the bathroom too. Rich had admitted many times to being addicted to opiates. He has a couple videos where he’s eating Roxies in them.
    Damn, I didn't watch the whole video, just the beginning where he's trying to eat candy, and then read the description. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Damn, I didn't watch the whole video, just the beginning where he's trying to eat candy, and then read the description. My bad.
    It’s cool. It does look like hypo at first and I thought the same thing until they got to the bathroom and you see the drugs and then they talk about it. She’s still a scumbag for filming him almost oding and not doing anything about it.

Gonna give first dose of Humalog a go on Friday! Coach says take 4ius subq as soon as I get done training and within 10min drink post workout shake with carbs and protein. I appreciate all the feedback and advice Ive gotten! Let the gains begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Smcdon817 View Post
    Gonna give first dose of Humalog a go on Friday! Coach says take 4ius subq as soon as I get done training and within 10min drink post workout shake with carbs and protein. I appreciate all the feedback and advice Ive gotten! Let the gains begin!
    Just be careful!! And keep some sugar on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smcdon817 View Post
    Rule of thumb is 10 grams carbs /per i.u. & 10 minutes is fine, but not much longer. So a double scoop of Karbolyn, or , mixed variety /species of post carb waxey maize etc.

There are some good ones, and 4 is a very reasonable starting dose (mild, not slamming gears right out the gate ) log I'll do 10 pre training Karbolyn, Or Universal Torrent.

75 -100 grams right away /fast iso whey
    (better Hydro whey ) .

So I say teo scoop's cuz most are 25 per then an hour , hour n fifteen tops eat a low-fat higher carb /moderate Pro
    Meal, & respeat say 2 hours later .

Things change in this regard as (& if / when you bump it up )

Not too close to bedtime, or a nap at all. It's fast, & reg Huma R is even more time b4 bed , log will.be out & used up within the 3 meals 4+ hours. HumalinR 6, 7 + hours
    Hear the answer.......!,

& Meant to add 10i.u. post training also , repeat.
    Actually, there is /are a few protocols on this.

Bcaa's , EEA's good time to slam em', not too sugary either unless your gaining (well, hence the Slin ) but just saying even a low/no sugar bcaa mix is fine, or Bulk in with Gatorade . Nutrient Driving/ cramming
    Hear the answer.......!,

Thanks everyone. Will keep all of that in mind tomorrow for the first round! Much appreciated!!!! I’m pumped AF to give it a go!

I dabble w SLIN myself and may make a more serious cycle using it.

Thing is I’m carb cycling . Usually 2 low (75-100)/ medium 200/ 2 High (400-450) almost all carbs are from Ezekiel bread, gluten free oats, sweet potato, rice .

Pinned 10iu novalin-r yesterday hr b4 workout and already had my shake made (60-70P/ 130carbs/ low fat) and was sipping it down. Brought another similar shake to gym and sipped it during workout (90 min) w sick pump . Drank large egg white container over next 3 hours w a box of kashi go lean crackers. (Ran out of Ezekiel). Had another 40 protein/70 carb protein carb meal 2 hrs after that

My plan is to try running SLIN at 10iu 3 x week on high carb days . I take a metformin on my second low carb day

Running low dose 300 tren 300 masteron E, 600 test blend
    / 25mg anadrol day
    and 3-4 iu hgh daily

190lbs am /no clothes 10% BF lean 5’9”

2500 Cals low carb days w am hiit cardio
    3800 cals on High carb days

Too busy/lazy to run a log

Been training for Eva. Started at 130lb lol .