Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Sometimes they get it from the boards. At least the sellers. Theyíll regurgitate whatever info they find they might make a few bucks.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.
    Most people share what they know as a reference.At least that's what I did.
    Just share.Everyone has their own opinion.The fact will prove everything.
    Supply top quality HGH & Peptide
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: https://www.koffeepharm.com/

  2. #22
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Koffeepharm rep View Post
    Chemical reaction,then reduce the effectiveness of HCG.
    I dont believe that at all!! HCG stimulates the Leydig cells to help your balls produce testosterone. Eggs have nothing to do with that

  3. #23
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Koffeepharm rep View Post
    Most people share what they know as a reference.At least that's what I did.
    Just share.Everyone has their own opinion.The fact will prove everything.
    No one was talking to you.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

  4. #24
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    841
    Rep Power
    61
    I have been blasting and cruising for a while now and my balls are tiny , I pinned some hcg yesterday 250iu
    And will do this twice a week . I guess I need to stay away from eggs if I want my nuts back

  5. #25
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Why no eggs?
    Itís just nonsense. Itís from that hcg diet that used to be trendy. Itís about calories. Nothing to do with actual science, or even anecdotal info.

    If people want their testicles to work they should ignore that clown.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

  6. #26
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    I have been blasting and cruising for a while now and my balls are tiny , I pinned some hcg yesterday 250iu
    And will do this twice a week . I guess I need to stay away from eggs if I want my nuts back
    Lmao!!

  7. #27
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Itís just nonsense. Itís from that hcg diet that used to be trendy. Itís about calories. Nothing to do with actual science, or even anecdotal info.

    If people want their testicles to work they should ignore that clown.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.
    Agreed!! If anything the cholesterol would help balance your hormones

  8. #28
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Agreed!! If anything the cholesterol would help balance your hormones
    Itís just nonsense. Dangerous nonsense at that when youíre fucking with peopleís hormones. Some people, I swear...


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

  9. #29
    Rep Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    12,176
    Rep Power
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Itís just nonsense. Dangerous nonsense at that when youíre fucking with peopleís hormones. Some people, I swear...


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.
    Their posts have been nothing but bad advice. I sure hope no newb takes any cuz itís all been awful. Cycle advice too.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

  10. #30
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Their posts have been nothing but bad advice. I sure hope no newb takes any cuz itís all been awful. Cycle advice too.
    I took a quick look at the post history. These people pop up all the time. Copy paste stuff from other places, spout nonsense, all so they can try to get post counts up and get people replying ďthanks.Ē just to boost sales.

    Meanwhile, some noob might actually get hurt by this crap.

    Just be a quality member, even if youíre a rep or source. Itís not that hard.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

  11. #31
    Rep Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    12,176
    Rep Power
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    I took a quick look at the post history. These people pop up all the time. Copy paste stuff from other places, spout nonsense, all so they can try to get post counts up and get people replying ďthanks.Ē just to boost sales.

    Meanwhile, some noob might actually get hurt by this crap.

    Just be a quality member, even if youíre a rep or source. Itís not that hard.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.
    Agreed brother.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

  12. #32
    Member armistan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    I run 200iu 3x a week (M/W/F) year round.
    I do the same but 250iu

Similar Threads

  1. How do YOU use hCG?
    By Apex Peptides in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 04:23 PM
  2. How much HCG should I use?
    By tomorrow in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 09:56 AM
  3. Anavar/Test Prop-HCG how much?
    By enti98 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 12:08 PM
  4. TUE (Theraputic Use Exemption) how can I (ab) use it to my advantage??
    By longjohn in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:32 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •