Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I remember like it was yesterday because my brother did it for me. I remember being like this is kinda gay, but Im ready to be jacked. Another reason was back then I got my needles from tractor supply... 21x1 was real fun lol.
    Bet those were horse needles lol. Must felt like a harpoon when it went in.
    Persistence is strength

I drew a big bullseye on my ass cheek to make sure I could hit the right spot and after about twenty minutes of sweating finally sank the half inch needle in the cheek. That needle was nowhere near long enough and I just pinned fat talk about some damn pip and i did two cycles pinning every time in that same asscheek.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by forthegainz View Post
    Do you remeber when you first pinned?
    I was in my restroom bare ass looking in the mirror thinking... damn is this the route i want to take? Fear started to slowly kick in and as soon as it did. I went straight to my right cheek pinned, aspirate and wached the oily shit secreet from the barrel.
    Since everyone else is chiming in here, it's been nearly 16 years , maybe more..? I'll have to figure this out one day.

But just like your opening question, that's me...!

No trembling, no sweating & pondering.. I had already had a heads up from.a bud, he basically said it isn't no big deal, said as soon as you break the dermal layer Peirce the skin easy peasy 22ga 1 1/4 " Sust, or Omnadren .

Now, I have had some hesitation at times , or anxiety cuz the ass cheek fes like Swiss cheese already. Or , when I loaded a syringe with a few compounds , (nothing unusual , 3+ cc & as I started to press the plunger "Major " pip /burning , { I literally winced, & had tears in my eyes , pulled it out slowly grinding my teeth & straight to an ice pack. That's when I finally after 15+ , 16 years of pinning
    Had some anxiety , or reluctance to do so..

All good now...
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

M&S Veteran
    I got so many shots in boot that it wasn't a big deal for me. Plus all those penicillin shots in the ass after coming back on leave, I didn't really get any pip lol

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Oh,i see it now. Thanks brother.i was a lil worried,i have some DP on the way now and never used that brand and was hoping he was full of shit. But I think you may be correct sir.
    He was ...lol

what happen?

My first pin was a lil crazy. I was sitting in my room wit my vial of test cyp trying to build up the courage to handle business. Anyways I had ordered 100 pins still waiting for them to arrive. I had borrowed a handful of pins from a buddy of mine to hold me over till my order came In. Well i clean the vial top n load the pin clean my left cheek n Dart the pin. Asperate lip to no blood so i felt alright pinning. I push the oil n all seems good till i notice there was no needle at the end of the pin. O panic n was like just my luck gonna have to go to the hospital on my first try. After about 20min in panic mode I calm down n look at the package the pin came in. It had a retractable needle so no pin stuck in my ass. The needle was retracted in the plunger

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaverslayer83 View Post
    My first pin was a lil crazy. I was sitting in my room wit my vial of test cyp trying to build up the courage to handle business. Anyways I had ordered 100 pins still waiting for them to arrive. I had borrowed a handful of pins from a buddy of mine to hold me over till my order came In. Well i clean the vial top n load the pin clean my left cheek n Dart the pin. Asperate lip to no blood so i felt alright pinning. I push the oil n all seems good till i notice there was no needle at the end of the pin. O panic n was like just my luck gonna have to go to the hospital on my first try. After about 20min in panic mode I calm down n look at the package the pin came in. It had a retractable needle so no pin stuck in my ass. The needle was retracted in the plunger
    I hear those are garbage, stick to BD , or Terumo Standard darts, 23 ga, 22, 25 etc. Slin pins work nicely too if you have lean enough areas (shoulders , /Pecs for example )

as long as the gear will flow thru, and alot do these days.

28 at least & some 29 ga.

Yeah, I had a bud tell me those are for shit..
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    I hear those are garbage, stick to BD , or Terumo Standard darts, 23 ga, 22, 25 etc. Slin pins work nicely too if you have lean enough areas (shoulders , /Pecs for example )

as long as the gear will flow thru, and alot do these days.

28 at least & some 29 ga.

Yeah, I had a bud tell me those are for shit..
    They were all I had at the time I use BD 25g now hit a few slins in the shoulders

One of my buddies gave me my 1st shot, it was steris test suspension, this was 21 years ago, I’m now 42, I had no idea that water based was so painful, but I didn’t know anything back then. I remember not being able to sit for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    One of my buddies gave me my 1st shot, it was steris test suspension, this was 21 years ago, I’m now 42, I had no idea that water based was so painful, but I didn’t know anything back then. I remember not being able to sit for 2 weeks.
    I wish I had a buddy I could have asked for help. Cuz even after I was done I still felt like I did it wrong

Mine was just about a year ago. I had to stay home for a furniture delivery. Loaded 1.5 cc of test cyp in a 23 ga 1.5 syringe. Fuck that thing looked long. Decided to try right glute. First try at 9:00 am I was drenched in sweat and chickened out. Same thing for 2nd two tries. Furniture delivery was at 11:00 and I actually thought about asking one of the delivery guys to do it. Tried again and again and kept being a pussy. Finally I just plunged that fucker in and was like holy shit Im fucking doing it! Had to rush off and I remember thinking nonstop about that fucking long needle. Nearly fainted in the car. So yeah, pretty memorable day.

Flash forward a couple weeks and there was never any issues after the 4th pin. The needle fear in America is real. Were conditioned that way from a young age. Its just a matter of getting over it.

Is that counts when the doctor pinned me when I was ill in my childhood? lol
    That was a bad memory, I was infected and became pretty severe later.

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +86 17086520220