Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Oh,i see it now. Thanks brother.i was a lil worried,i have some DP on the way now and never used that brand and was hoping he was full of shit. But I think you may be correct sir.
    He was ...lol

what happen?

My first pin was a lil crazy. I was sitting in my room wit my vial of test cyp trying to build up the courage to handle business. Anyways I had ordered 100 pins still waiting for them to arrive. I had borrowed a handful of pins from a buddy of mine to hold me over till my order came In. Well i clean the vial top n load the pin clean my left cheek n Dart the pin. Asperate lip to no blood so i felt alright pinning. I push the oil n all seems good till i notice there was no needle at the end of the pin. O panic n was like just my luck gonna have to go to the hospital on my first try. After about 20min in panic mode I calm down n look at the package the pin came in. It had a retractable needle so no pin stuck in my ass. The needle was retracted in the plunger

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaverslayer83 View Post
    My first pin was a lil crazy. I was sitting in my room wit my vial of test cyp trying to build up the courage to handle business. Anyways I had ordered 100 pins still waiting for them to arrive. I had borrowed a handful of pins from a buddy of mine to hold me over till my order came In. Well i clean the vial top n load the pin clean my left cheek n Dart the pin. Asperate lip to no blood so i felt alright pinning. I push the oil n all seems good till i notice there was no needle at the end of the pin. O panic n was like just my luck gonna have to go to the hospital on my first try. After about 20min in panic mode I calm down n look at the package the pin came in. It had a retractable needle so no pin stuck in my ass. The needle was retracted in the plunger
    I hear those are garbage, stick to BD , or Terumo Standard darts, 23 ga, 22, 25 etc. Slin pins work nicely too if you have lean enough areas (shoulders , /Pecs for example )

as long as the gear will flow thru, and alot do these days.

28 at least & some 29 ga.

Yeah, I had a bud tell me those are for shit..
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    I hear those are garbage, stick to BD , or Terumo Standard darts, 23 ga, 22, 25 etc. Slin pins work nicely too if you have lean enough areas (shoulders , /Pecs for example )

as long as the gear will flow thru, and alot do these days.

28 at least & some 29 ga.

Yeah, I had a bud tell me those are for shit..
    They were all I had at the time I use BD 25g now hit a few slins in the shoulders

One of my buddies gave me my 1st shot, it was steris test suspension, this was 21 years ago, I’m now 42, I had no idea that water based was so painful, but I didn’t know anything back then. I remember not being able to sit for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    One of my buddies gave me my 1st shot, it was steris test suspension, this was 21 years ago, I’m now 42, I had no idea that water based was so painful, but I didn’t know anything back then. I remember not being able to sit for 2 weeks.
    I wish I had a buddy I could have asked for help. Cuz even after I was done I still felt like I did it wrong