Apex Peptides
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Log with bloods

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Do you have a goal weight in mind?
    I want to get below 200 lbs in about six more weeks . They have a weight loss competition at my gym for 500 dollars 8 weeks whoever can lose the highest percentage takes it . I did stuff myself and drink a ton of water before the signup but after the piss I was 226. I wouldn’t have done that but some guy has his big ass wife taking a bunch of Clen so had to even it out

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    I want to get below 200 lbs in about six more weeks . They have a weight loss competition at my gym for 500 dollars 8 weeks whoever can lose the highest percentage takes it . I did stuff myself and drink a ton of water before the signup but after the piss I was 226. I wouldnít have done that but some guy has his big ass wife taking a bunch of Clen so had to even it out
    Lol...just take an ECA stack of you donít like clen youíll beat her as long as diet and training are where they need to be.

I want to get below 200 lbs in about six more weeks . They have a weight loss competition at my gym for 500 dollars 8 weeks whoever can lose the highest percentage takes it . I did stuff myself and drink a ton of water before the signup but after the piss I was 226. I wouldn’t have done that but some guy has his big ass wife taking a bunch of Clen so had to even it out
    That has got to be the best reason I’ve ever heard of for doing a competition! Lmmfao!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Lol...just take an ECA stack of you don’t like clen you’ll beat her as long as diet and training are where they need to be.
    I do have some Eca stack that I got from that guy black star when he was alive . I will look up the doses of what I need to buy to make some more

Weight is holding steady at 214 after the weekend . The weekend is my downfall when it comes to diet . I am starving and getting vascular thinking that the eq is in full effect .

Still at it going strong with the cardio six days a week and am down another two lbs for the week so 212 now .

I have been getting some pip my last 4-5 quad shots and kind of puffy no infection probably just need to give them a break for a bit . Strength is going down but I am in a deficit and damn near no carbs

Still at it going strong with the cardio six days a week and am down another two lbs for the week so 212 now .

I have been getting some pip my last 4-5 quad shots and kind of puffy no infection probably just need to give them a break for a bit . Strength is going down but I am in a deficit and damn near no carbs
    I hate cutting carbs makes me feel like shit.

Back session today

Wide lat pulldowns 5 sets
    Bent over dB rows 5 sets
    Seated rows 6 sets
    Narrow grip lat pulldowns

45 minutes on the elliptical.

Weight is staying around 210 in the morning even with all of this cardio going to need to take some food out .

Back session today

Wide lat pulldowns 5 sets
    Bent over dB rows 5 sets
    Seated rows 6 sets
    Narrow grip lat pulldowns

45 minutes on the elliptical.

Weight is staying around 210 in the morning even with all of this cardio going to need to take some food out .
    Pulling carbs?

I am staying around 60 carbs a day . I am shedding fat noticeably but the scale is staying the same not really a bad thing

I am staying around 60 carbs a day . I am shedding fat noticeably but the scale is staying the same not really a bad thing
    Not at all man. In fact thatís perfect!! I donít think I would change anything if your seeing changes now. Maybe tweak workouts and do mostly super sets and add a bit more cardio.