Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 39

Thread: Log with bloods

  1. #25
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Overall goal is always lose some fat and stay around the same weight .
    Honestly man to lose fat your gonna have to loose weight. You would be amazed at what a 15lb drop done the correct way would do to your physique.

  2. #26
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Honestly man to lose fat your gonna have to loose weight. You would be amazed at what a 15lb drop done the correct way would do to your physique.
    i know but I suck at a diet

  3. #27
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    55
    Yesterday’s gym consisted of some abs and calves followed by 25 minutes of elliptical.

    Today was arms started with close grip bench and skull crushers 4x15

    Ez bar preacher curls 4x10 slow and controlled
    Seated alternating dB curls 4x10

    I didn’t count but did about 6-7 sets of cable curls superset with tri extensions with rope attachment till failure

  4. #28
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    251
    Yooo Frank zazz this your log ??? Sorry Im late to the party broski !!! Tgif

  5. #29
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Yooo Frank zazz this your log ??? Sorry Im late to the party broski !!! Tgif
    Yeah it’s friday but that only means payday for me this is my fourth week straight without a day off but I’m hoping for Sunday.

  6. #30
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Yeah it’s friday but that only means payday for me this is my fourth week straight without a day off but I’m hoping for Sunday.
    That sucks man!! I hope your actually getting paid for it and your not salary like some of us.

  7. #31
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    That sucks man!! I hope your actually getting paid for it and your not salary like some of us.
    Yeah I get paid kind of those taxes put a hurting on me

  8. #32
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Yeah I get paid kind of those taxes put a hurting on me
    Yes sir I'm aware of those taxes lol. They get us good but at least your getting a bit more..you do not want to be salary like me bro. Working for free is a hard thing to motivate yourself for.

  9. #33
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    55
    Well today I finally had a day off of work and was able to sleep in until nine instead of the normal 330-4 and it was much needed .

    Sunday is always leg day

    6 sets of 8 squats
    5sets of 10 stiff leg dead’s
    5 sets 20 leg extensions
    Walking lunges with dumbells 3 sets

    Thursday I pinned 2ml of eq in glute and 1.25 of the test in my left quad . I have not had any pip whatsoever in any spot and I am really sensitive to pip in my baby legs . It has only been a week on this gear so really nothing to report as far as gains or even noticing the gear but bloods won’t lie .

  10. #34
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,414
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Well today I finally had a day off of work and was able to sleep in until nine instead of the normal 330-4 and it was much needed .

    Sunday is always leg day

    6 sets of 8 squats
    5sets of 10 stiff leg deadís
    5 sets 20 leg extensions
    Walking lunges with dumbells 3 sets

    Thursday I pinned 2ml of eq in glute and 1.25 of the test in my left quad . I have not had any pip whatsoever in any spot and I am really sensitive to pip in my baby legs . It has only been a week on this gear so really nothing to report as far as gains or even noticing the gear but bloods wonít lie .
    I'm definitely looking forward to your bloods and I'm glad to hear no pip. I'm anticipating some nice lean gainz your way. Man you work to much

  11. #35
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    55
    I do work too much but one more semester until the wife is finished with school and than maybe we can relax some

  12. #36
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,414
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    I do work too much but one more semester until the wife is finished with school and than maybe we can relax some
    Hey bro you gotta do whatcha gotta do. At least you have a plan and some outlook.

Similar Threads

  1. Kingsmountain's Pharmacom Mini Log With Bloods !
    By kingsmountain in forum PharmaComStore
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 04:20 AM
  2. Imporium bloods
    By Chief swole in forum Lab Test section
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 01:27 AM
  3. BGS test cyp bloods follow up
    By yamar1 in forum BGS
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 11:11 PM
  4. BGS test cyp bloods
    By yamar1 in forum BGS
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2016, 08:12 PM
  5. Bloods
    By Chief swole in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2015, 01:05 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •