Apex Peptides

Thread: site injections

site injections

I have cycled for about 10 years now. I have only pinned in my left and right butt cheeks with occasional shoulder and thigh pinning. Problem; this year I have been experiencing severe muscle tightness in my right upper cheek going into my back to the point it becomes overwhelming and I have to sit down. WHen in rest, it feels bruised and sore. It never goes away. Could this be from only pinning in that are for so long. I am hurting bad. It burns like the muscle is fatigued during a workout. Any help??

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have cycled for about 10 years now. I have only pinned in my left and right butt cheeks with occasional shoulder and thigh pinning. Problem; this year I have been experiencing severe muscle tightness in my right upper cheek going into my back to the point it becomes overwhelming and I have to sit down. WHen in rest, it feels bruised and sore. It never goes away. Could this be from only pinning in that are for so long. I am hurting bad. It burns like the muscle is fatigued during a workout. Any help??
    I would stop pinning in those muscles for the foreseeable future, at least until you heal up. Weird.

There is no doubt in my mind that its built up scar tissue. I have a thread in here about the use of Nattokinase and Serrapeptase that you could probably use. They help to break down scar tissue in the muscle and can help greatly with blood pressure issues as well. Please read it in full though as there are some disclaimers about using it.

That said, I would use the Nattokinase and stay away from your glutes for a good while. Start using your other larger muscle groups like the ventrogluteal, the dorsogluteal, the vastus lateralis and the rectus femoris muscles. They take some time to find the right spots and to get them used to pinning but that gives you 6 more spots to pin in which I'm sure is plenty if you cycle them correctly.

Actually, that's 8 spots for rotation. Also, here is the link for that thread

https://www.muscleandscience.com/thr...ht=Nattokinase

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Im pretty sure its scar tissue as well. I have to avoid my shoulder as I just healed up from surgery. Surgeon said to not introduce anything in there for a long time.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Im pretty sure its scar tissue as well. I have to avoid my shoulder as I just healed up from surgery. Surgeon said to not introduce anything in there for a long time.
    That's probably a good call. Let us know if you need help on different locations and procedures. A lot of us have different site rotations can can pretty much walk you through any site. I have even gone as far as making a video for RT to show him the ventrogluteal site so I'm not over and above doing that for you as well.

I appreciate it so much. I am aware of various sites, I was just curious if this could be my problem. Sounds like it is. I am going to correct the problems!! I thank you guys very much!!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    That's probably a good call. Let us know if you need help on different locations and procedures. A lot of us have different site rotations can can pretty much walk you through any site. I have even gone as far as making a video for RT to show him the ventrogluteal site so I'm not over and above doing that for you as well.
    I feel bad for ppl that can't find the VG easily, it's a fucking godsend. I'm super lucky and have pronounced vg muscles. I can pump over 4mls no problem. Glutes are starting to get harder and harder to hit since blasting my back this run

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    I feel bad for ppl that can't find the VG easily, it's a fucking godsend. I'm super lucky and have pronounced vg muscles. I can pump over 4mls no problem. Glutes are starting to get harder and harder to hit since blasting my back this run
    After having to have my wife do the "palm on hip bone, fingers spread to iliac crest and frontal trochanter" crap like 10 times I said screw it. We went to a tattoo shop, I had her find the spot, then the tattoo artist marked it and tattoed two little geometric shapes, 1 on each side so now I always know the exact location. Of course I'm already ridiculously covered in tattoos so that wasnt a big deal for me to do lol. I have tattoos in every single location that I pin so I can landmark all of them really easily

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    After having to have my wife do the "palm on hip bone, fingers spread to iliac crest and frontal trochanter" crap like 10 times I said screw it. We went to a tattoo shop, I had her find the spot, then the tattoo artist marked it and tattoed two little geometric shapes, 1 on each side so now I always know the exact location. Of course I'm already ridiculously covered in tattoos so that wasnt a big deal for me to do lol. I have tattoos in every single location that I pin so I can landmark all of them really easily
    You don't go in the tattoo tho do you? I started getting scar tissue on my shoulder tatts, had to find a small spot not tatted to hit

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You don't go in the tattoo tho do you? I started getting scar tissue on my shoulder tatts, had to find a small spot not tatted to hit
    I try as much as I can not to. I do have spots that there is nothing I can do about it but I also have spots that are either skin or just light shading. The newest ventrogluteal ones are literally just the outline of a geometric shape, about 3/4" big so I either go in the middle of around the outside edges and I know I'm still in the VG.

Thats actually a great idea!

Thats actually a great idea!
    I get those once in awhile lol