Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Shit, that means i'll have to dump my protonmail??
    You donít have to dump your ProtonMail. Iíve had it for years and itís been trouble free. But the key is never open anything you donít know and never click on attachments. I only open emails Iím expecting and thatís it.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    You don’t have to dump your ProtonMail. I’ve had it for years and it’s been trouble free. But the key is never open anything you don’t know and never click on attachments. I only open emails I’m expecting and that’s it.
    Word.

There has been a lot of phishing attempts on ProtonMail so best thing is to not open any unexpected emails or click any links in then.
    Persistence is strength

Again?! Also guys BEWARE of the fake emails asking you to "Verify" your email, reset password etc etc. These emails are being spoofed and if you look at the emails closely you will see its not really proton themselves. I get roughly 3-4 of these a day then it stops and then starts again

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Again?! Also guys BEWARE of the fake emails asking you to "Verify" your email, reset password etc etc. These emails are being spoofed and if you look at the emails closely you will see its not really proton themselves. I get roughly 3-4 of these a day then it stops and then starts again
    Same here I don't click on any of that shit I know better

Quote Originally Posted by Purebred View Post
    Same here I don't click on any of that shit I know better
    Just trash 'em
    Persistence is strength

Iíve had a issue couple weeks ago made a order with a trusted source who I have dealt witj atleast 8 times. Allways professional and product at door 3-5 days. I believe I ordered the 22nd. Got confo email that pack was on its was. But this time something was different. U know when u deal with someone often thereís a friendship. Nothing on this transaction. Well itís now the 8th so Iíll take it as a loss. I tried to get ahold of guy no response. I not gonna say who what or where. Just wondering if happens to anyone else??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs81 View Post
    Iíve had a issue couple weeks ago made a order with a trusted source who I have dealt witj atleast 8 times. Allways professional and product at door 3-5 days. I believe I ordered the 22nd. Got confo email that pack was on its was. But this time something was different. U know when u deal with someone often thereís a friendship. Nothing on this transaction. Well itís now the 8th so Iíll take it as a loss. I tried to get ahold of guy no response. I not gonna say who what or where. Just wondering if happens to anyone else??!!
    Bro by looking at your past post i can kinda figure out who youíre talking about and if Iím right you need to reach out to a mod and talk to them. Because if there is an issue with that source they need to look into it before this happens to anybody else and they can get to the bottom of what happened with you. They wonít protect a source. This is a members first forum. I can understand your reluctance to say anything in the open but please PM Achilles87 about it. Cuz if itís who Iím thinking it is I do recall a hack with them recently.

10-4 bones. I will let em know. I def donít want anyone else lose their money.