Meal plan

Stats: 6'5", 234# , 18% bf

Meal 1: 8 eggs(2 yolks), 2 packets instant oatmeal
    Meal 2: 8oz ground turkey, 3/4 cup rice, 85g broccoli
    Meal 3: 8oz ground turkey, 1 sweet potato, 85g broccoli
    Meal 4: 8 eggs(2 yolks), 4 rice cakes, 85g broccoli
    Meal 5: 3 cans tuna, 3/4 cup rice, 85g broccoli
    Meal 6: 8 oz red meat before bed

I am currently off cycle and just implemented this meal plan. What do you guys think?

When on cycle, how would this change....in general? Just curious to hear some input.

For what it's worth....my weight hasn't changed much but I went down one loop on my belt and I had to tighten the drawstring on my workout pants 4 days into this. I'm guessing fat will drop first then muscle gain comes after. I really had to clean up my diet and I'm fully commited to this.

Looks like it will keep your body working off fat and should work well. I wouldn’t expect it to put a lot of size on you, but muscle tone will be better.

Achilles....as my metabolism adapts how would you change this for more size? Up protein/carbs/both? I do notice 8 days in it has become much easier to eat every 3 hours. The very first day I wanted to die. Lol. This plan has me at about 240 grams of protein daily.

For now it is ok, but you will probably find yourself needing more. Get your body use to the diet and see where you are. After that I would keep protein about where it is and take the carbs up some. You can get to about 300g of protein later on as well.

M&S Veteran
    Eat all the yolks. Read some of the new studys, the yolks are some of the best shit you can eat. Weight watchers doesn't even add points for whole eggs anymore ..

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Eat all the yolks. Read some of the new studys, the yolks are some of the best shit you can eat. Weight watchers doesn't even add points for whole eggs anymore ..
    I agree the yolk contains all the amino acids and is a complete protien. The body utilizes those quicker and more efficiently and is overall better for you

Subbed! I am looking forward to your progress. Iím following a similar plan but using ground sirloin instead of turkey and a little less carbs

Of anything I would switch my protien sources up. Maybe ground Turkey one meal then maybe some 93% 7% ground beef another. Maybe some fat free greek yogurt, chicken, Turkey, Bison. Etc

Kefir is great if anyone has not tried it yet

This is very similar to my meal plan only I have a bit more protein in there. You will notice as you go you'll get hungry which means your metabolism is speeding up. Depending on your goal I would add about 20-40g carbs into your plan every 3-4wks if you want lean mass and drop out about 20g if your wanting to loose body fat.

Thanks for the tips guys! I'm seeing more "shapes" in the mirror! My trainer wants me to run this course out and on Monday we are going to add more food. My sheets are soggy in the morning. Lol. I'm working on tightening my belt ooooone more notch. I like where this is going! Very soon I will be back in the zone with a basic test cycle. This might prove to be my best yet. I'm so looking forward to this. My diet is ridiculously clean, we just need more now. Woof.

Sprinkling in a little more protein. 5 grams per meal for a total of 270 grams daily now. We are taking it slow as my body adapts. I am eating way more than I used to. I was wasting all of my hard work before and I'm done sucking at life. Carbs are up 16 now as well post-workout for a total of 208 grams daily.

I am still dropping fat. My delts in the mirror at the gym yesterday were really starting to show more geometry. 2nd pin of test e tomorrow and I'm really going to start synthesizing here soon. First pin of tren e planned for Thursday.

This is going to be my most epic and productive run yet. I can feel it coming.

20181112_000532.jpg

less calories and more practice will help

looks delicious!Yummy

Shut up bitch

First pic now, second pic before. Only 2-1/2 weeks into my meal plan and check out my waist. Dropped 2 notches on the belt officially today. My pants are looking scrunchy at the waist now. I might need to go shopping soon. Lol

Only 2nd pin in on test e. Nothing has kicked in yet and tren starts on Thursday. Lawd hammercy.

Screenshot_20181113-222011.jpg