Apex Peptides

Thread: BGS is Awesome

BGS is Awesome

I know a "newbie" with low post count cred is pretty minimal, but I've been in the game for years. I've been on multiple forums, and I've ordered from a ton of guys. I've been dealing with BGS for 3+ years now, and have always been extremely happy with my results. I particularly enjoy his Primo. I actually started this new account here because the one i was on with BGS previously is now down, so here I am following him around like a lost puppy lol.

Agreed.. couldn’t have said it better myself

I just got back on his primo.All of the products are spot on ,always great service as well. The primo is bad ass .

Gunna start his primo at low cruise dose with my trt Monday. Then will bump it next blast.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

I could live on the primo test and some hgh basically for life .

Service is phenomenal. I mean, for real, it's better than what you would expect from most OTC operations. I am interested in trying the primo and or Masteron. Any advice? What should I expect as far as results from it? Mg per week? Etc... It won't be for a little while as I Really need to cruise for a good long while but in the future I'd like to give it a shot. Who am I kidding.. It may not be that long. I'm one of those do as I say not as I do kind of cats haha. But seriously, any advice/ knowledge I'm up for. The guys who have talked with me on here before know I'm not the sensitive type so shoot me straight, no big deal. Thanks fellas. And as always, thanks BGS. Can't say enough good things. And to this board as well. It's been an amazing experience so far and I look forward to more good things to come in the future. I've never ordered from anyone but BGS because generally they have everything I want.. I woukd like some clenbuterol at some point but really I can't think of much else. I wouldn't know where else to go anyway though I hear every source on the board is legit and with the mods that I've spoken to, I tend to believe that. We're lucky to have this board fellas so definitely appreciate it and don't take it for granted.

Advice is buy plenty of primo and mast .I run it all the time and love .What are you waiting for.His prices are great along with the 20 ml jugs . Hit it hard bro.

You guys are in good hands with bgs ...there solid and straight shooters!