Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insomnia

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Lots of melatonin works for me.
    The placebo effect works wonders. That melatonin isn't doing anything for you according to sleep studys. Unless something is wrong with your brain and it's not producing it on its own, your brain produces plenty as soon as the lights go off. One thing you can try is putting ice in your head. Your brain needs to cool itself 2 degrees in order for you to fall asleep. I highly suggest you look up the scientist Mathew Walker, he's been studying sleep for like 30 years or some shit.

This interview is also super informative..
    https://youtu.be/pwaWilO_Pig

Itís funny that you brought up melatonin lol. Iíve taken that before and idk if it was placebo or what but I would always wake up extra early and feel even more tired than I was before lol. But yeah Iíll have to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewmyster View Post
    It’s funny that you brought up melatonin lol. I’ve taken that before and idk if it was placebo or what but I would always wake up extra early and feel even more tired than I was before lol. But yeah I’ll have to look into it.
    I use small amounts of melatonin to help curve my anxiety during the day. It doesn't do jack shit for sleep for me.

I have bad insomnia, Iíve been taking an ambian before bed for the last 10 years works like a charm.

Bro.... the nightmares are always fun... I get emotional involved and then seem real af.... but I lay and change my breathing pattern. Breathe in and out 3 seconds for both. I used to meditate at the temple and that always made me sleepy figured Iíd use when I canít sleep and it and it worked

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I use small amounts of melatonin to help curve my anxiety during the day. It doesn't do jack shit for sleep for me.
    It doesn't do jack shit for sleep for anybody, it's all placebo effect. According to dr.s the only advantages time to use it is for jet lag, other than that your brain makes more than enough on its own as soon as the lights go down and you stop staring at your phone/computer/tv. Now, dr.s will also say, if you think it's working, keep taking it. Placebo effect is huge and if it's working for you, keep doing it.

write something or talk to someone may be a good idea.