Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kidney pain

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    this actual it all started from my first Tren a cycle, ever since then s*** just hasn't been right.blood pressure heart rate and it's like I just can't hydrate enough. should find out more from the doctor tomorrow though but I can tell you this I bet I don't mess with Tren again LOL.
    I hate that for you, bro. I fuckin love tren! Just one of the lucky few. Good luck at the doctor and keep us posted.

Well I was uneducated and bulletproof u Kno,i may give tren e a try once I see everything is OK but I'll play it smart and keep up on bloods like I should have. But I have learned I can't run anything that makes me sweat at night when I sweat constantly,12 to 14 hours a day in the summer heat.thanks for giving a shit Samson. Wish I would have had this place and brothers for all the knowledge before I ever started.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Well I was uneducated and bulletproof u Kno,i may give tren e a try once I see everything is OK but I'll play it smart and keep up on bloods like I should have. But I have learned I can't run anything that makes me sweat at night when I sweat constantly,12 to 14 hours a day in the summer heat.thanks for giving a shit Samson. Wish I would have had this place and brothers for all the knowledge before I ever started.
    Look into the hex ester. That may be the way to go in the future. It is the longest ester. May have less of the sides...I can’t say for sure. Learning everyday, that’s the name of the game, bud. I’ll help anytime I can. Hit me up

Thanks bro,4 real. I definitely will check the hex out.