Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fuck your feelings!! if you didnt want them hurt then you should have left them at home

https://youtu.be/SY4vZAiwgk8

Agree Fuck Your Feelings....country is full of crybabies and bitches. You can cry about how you look and talk about fixing it or you can fucking fix it but only you can make that choice and only you can put in the work....no one can do this for you. So the questions is how to you write your story?

Digging the motivation brother!! Hope some of the fellas take this to heart. For all you guys out there taking gear, if your not being asked what your on then your doing it wrong. Last thing you should want to be accused of is being natty when your running gear...do the work and look the part.

I absolutely love this shit! This was me. Excuse after excuse until one day I looked in the mirror and said enough. You have to dig deep into yourself and find the drive to create a better version of YOU!

I’m so sick of people looking for the easy button or the magic pill! I get asked all to often from people how I lost my weight and what can they do to get in shape. Not a single fucking one of them yet likes the answer. Hard ass work...the end. Ain’t nobody gonna do this for you. Matter of fact, most will try to deter you from bettering yourself because they lack the goddamned motivation to do it themselves! Others would rather see you fail because it makes them feel better about their own meek existence. Fuck those people. Get rid of them. I don’t care if it’s your mom, sibling, best friend. Surround yourself with people that encourage you, people that are happy for you. If you can’t find someone that is positive, go at it alone!

Know this...You are going to fail, you are going to fuck up. That is life. It’s perfectly normal. How you pick yourself back up determines your character.

Be that person everyone talks shit about. “Oh, his cholesterol has to be sky high.” “He is going to make himself sick.” MY FAVORITE...”He only looks like that because he must be using steroids.” Jtip is right. If you are going to run gear, put in the work. Get your nutrition dialed in. Give these motherfuckers a reason to hate you! In the end, the people that actually care about you will be proud. Who knows, you may even motivate someone along the way.

Rant over...

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Fuck your feelings!! if you didnt want them hurt then you should have left them at home

https://youtu.be/SY4vZAiwgk8
    FUCK YEAH .....!! go ahead & cry yourself to death, love it...! When your on the way out the door, just leave a Dollar in the cookie jar...! No, Fuck it, just take the whole damn Cookie jar.., go on..., You need that fucker more than I do.!

Riddins...! Fuckin Love it.

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

One of the realest things I have read. I have heard people say well if I was on juice I'd look like that too.fuck no,wrong answer! Dumb fucks,they could shoot a whole bottle a day and wouldn't do shit while they sitting on their ass playing games eating cheeseburgers. People act like shit is magic,fuck the fact we n the gym every day n when we not lifting we making sure our bodies have what it needs for the next lift!

Thank you guys for positive responses and I appreciate you guys watching the videos I post. I mainly use these videos to make it through my cardio sessions. Sometimes it's good to hear some positive influence and its definitely a motivator and positive thinking brings the best out of everyone!!

https://youtu.be/Kv_lisyAxEs

That’ll be enough for a few cardio sessions! Thanks, BigB!