Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Gym complimemts

  1. #1
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,271
    Rep Power
    250

    Gym complimemts

    Ok fellas how many of you guys throw compliments out to fellow hobbyist?
    Im that gym guy that recognizes hard work give compliments out to men and woman...

    Have you ever given compliment and someone took it wrong and got all pissy ?

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,478
    Rep Power
    263
    Haha I always try to compliment someone who you can clearly tell puts in a lot of hard work. Iíve never had someone get mad. I keep it short tho. I donít really like people talking to me for long periods when I lift and breaking my momentum.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  3. #3
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    284
    I have a few times but been on the receiving end of those comments more than I've given them out. I mostly keep to myself and try to look pissed off so no one bothers me lol.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Ok fellas how many of you guys throw compliments out to fellow hobbyist?
    Im that gym guy that recognizes hard work give compliments out to men and woman...

    Have you ever given compliment and someone took it wrong and got all pissy ?
    So what did you say about the guys wife?? LOL!!

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,478
    Rep Power
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    So what did you say about the guys wife?? LOL!!
    Lmao was thinking the same
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  6. #6
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,271
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    So what did you say about the guys wife?? LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Lmao was thinking the same
    First off guys Im very respectful to people and I totally respect friends and guys relationships ....I spoke to him I looked him in the eye and he seemed at first glance ok , but all of sudden he got upset honestly I think he cant handle his gear , he was like OH THATS WHY I MARRIED HER AND HE THINKS ITS DISRESPECTFUL ...I was like it was only comiment and walked away!! Im not the only one, I hear other guys and girls in my gym gettin stupid when there given an innocent compliment ...to behonest his wife wasnt attractive and not even my type .....and her quads were like sand bags , obviousely they were both on gear and hey he isnt big at all shit she was in better shape than him

  7. #7
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    First off guys Im very respectful to people and I totally respect friends and guys relationships ....I spoke to him I looked him in the eye and he seemed at first glance ok , but all of sudden he got upset honestly I think he cant handle his gear , he was like OH THATS WHY I MARRIED HER AND HE THINKS ITS DISRESPECTFUL ...I was like it was only comiment and walked away!! Im not the only one, I hear other guys and girls in my gym gettin stupid when there given an innocent compliment ...to behonest his wife wasnt attractive and not even my type .....and her quads were like sand bags , obviousely they were both on gear and hey he isnt big at all shit she was in better shape than him
    Guys say things about my wife all the time in the gym. Youíve met her sheís very muscular for a women and people notice but itís never bothered me at all. Plus sheís could prolly just whoop there asses herself if she really wanted to lmfao.

    Donít sweat it bro! If you need me to to jump on a plane and come down there I got you back

  8. #8
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,271
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Guys say things about my wife all the time in the gym. You’ve met her she’s very muscular for a women and people notice but it’s never bothered me at all. Plus she’s could prolly just whoop there asses herself if she really wanted to lmfao.

    Don’t sweat it bro! If you need me to to jump on a plane and come down there I got you back
    Honestly Im not sweating it in that way at all hahaha cmon now you know me!..its the simple fact that he is that jealous blows me away

  9. #9
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Honestly Im not sweating it in that way at all hahaha cmon now you know me!..its the simple fact that he is that jealous blows me away
    Yep some guys just look at every other man as competition bro.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,271
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Yep some guys just look at every other man as competition bro.
    Honestly she isnt some model by a long shot ....

Similar Threads

  1. Tell us about your gym
    By ready2rumble in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:49 PM
  2. Crappy trip to the gym.
    By Layddually in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 02:25 AM
  3. Gym Bish Challenge
    By ready2rumble in forum The devils playground
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:03 PM
  4. so i start mackin on this bish in the gym...
    By ready2rumble in forum The devils playground
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 11:13 PM
  5. I'm sure you've seen this fucker at the gym! (Give your Story)
    By MassEffect in forum The devils playground
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 02:02 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •