Apex Peptides

post cycle ed and low libido

I ran a cycle of test and eq and I had a pct or clomid. since running my cycle, I have experienced low libido and my erections are not as hard. I'm off cycle now and was told that if I were to take clomid, it would help my situation. would that be best or should I go another route? I know that clomid has a bit of a history with causing ed on its own

Did you run a full PCT? If so how long ago? Blood work is the best route to identify what the problem may be. It's possible your not recovered and may need to try PCT again if that doesn't work then you may have to look into TRT.

I ran 4 or 5 weeks of clomid. it has been a few months now.

also I've had bloodwork done. my T levels look fine. I'm sitting around 500

Quote Originally Posted by RileECoyote13 View Post
    also I've had bloodwork done. my T levels look fine. I'm sitting around 500
    When was the blood work done? How long after you came off the clomid? You could have had an estro rebound and now its high or after the PCT your T levels tanked. I would do another round of labs if its been a while to double check things. This all sounds like a hormone imbalance somewhere.

I got the bloodwork done about 2 weeks ago and it has been 3-4 months since I've been off of my pct. based off of my results, I'd say I have too much estro in my system. however, I'm not experiencing any gyno. so do you think clomid would help? I was told to take 40mg/day for the first week, 20mg/day for the second, and then take 20mg every other day for another week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by RileECoyote13 View Post
    I got the bloodwork done about 2 weeks ago and it has been 3-4 months since I've been off of my pct. based off of my results, I'd say I have too much estro in my system. however, I'm not experiencing any gyno. so do you think clomid would help? I was told to take 40mg/day for the first week, 20mg/day for the second, and then take 20mg every other day for another week or so.
    Honestly bro that was a piss poor PCT. I wish you would have consulted some better minds to help you plan your PCT. However, we are where we are now. You need to PCT again. Can we see your bloods? Your estro results should be on them as well. Not seeing that yet, I would still say you will need to start over. Suggestion: Adex, Nolva and Clomid. 4 weeks. Adex .5mg EOD for 4 weeks. Nolva 40 mg ED week 1 then 20mg ED next 3 weeks. Clomid 50 ED for 2 weeks, 25mg ED 2 weeks. Then get bloods again.

Just because you dont have gyno doesn't mean the estrogen isn't effecting you in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Just because you dont have gyno doesn't mean the estrogen isn't effecting you in some way.
    ^ He's right ya know

yeah I know lol. I was just letting you know that I dont see the symptoms. i do think it's an estrogen problem like i said. thanks though