Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    31

    Libido enhancers

    What supps are out there that actually work when you don't feel like popping the usual , cialis/vigra/levitra ?

    I'm reading to much conflicting stuff about Horny Goat weed, Ginseng, Maca

    Thanks In Advance

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    48
    Test base and caber lmao. That will get you going

  3. #3
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Test base and caber lmao. That will get you going
    you know what's funny..Caber didn't do anything for me when i tried it...But i was a lot less experienced so i was probably not using it right

  4. #4
    Member toosmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Testosteronia
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    27
    L-Arginine

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    What supps are out there that actually work when you don't feel like popping the usual , cialis/vigra/levitra ?

    I'm reading to much conflicting stuff about Horny Goat weed, Ginseng, Maca

    Thanks In Advance
    ED drugs will do nothing for libido. You shouldn't have any libido problems if you are young or on a good dose of test.

  6. #6
    M&S Veteran 'SizeMatters''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Posts
    1,444
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    you know what's funny..Caber didn't do anything for me when i tried it...But i was a lot less experienced so i was probably not using it right
    Or it was grossly underdosed , or fake
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

    I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    100
    Pt 141 lol

Similar Threads

  1. post cycle ed and low libido
    By RileECoyote13 in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2018, 08:10 PM
  2. AI libido question
    By vmoney69 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-31-2018, 07:07 PM
  3. 23 Years old, no libido, just got blood work back. HELP!
    By eric2032 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 10:54 AM
  4. Libido questions ?
    By bwalk0415 in forum HGH - Peptides and research chemicals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 11:34 AM
  5. Addition after PCT HELP/Libido help
    By firasnas in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:35 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •