Apex Peptides

Thread: Stack advice

Stack advice

Whats up I would like to ask for some advice I been on a gyno protocol last few weeks I have been off cycle completely with all esters it off my system for 21/2 months and I'm going to stack again in about 2 weeks or so. With that being said my gyno is minimized to the best that it's going get with an oral drug protocol. I'm around 15% body fat I do want to add lean muscle and I'm thinking a-drol 50 and dbol are out of the question but idk any feed back from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Alpha View Post
    Whats up I would like to ask for some advice I been on a gyno protocol last few weeks I have been off cycle completely with all esters it off my system for 21/2 months and I'm going to stack again in about 2 weeks or so. With that being said my gyno is minimized to the best that it's going get with an oral drug protocol. I'm around 15% body fat I do want to add lean muscle and I'm thinking a-drol 50 and dbol are out of the question but idk any feed back from anyone will be greatly appreciated.
    What did you use for your "gyno protocol?" How bad did your gyno get? I would advise getting rid of your gyno issue and or further addressing it prior to running another cycle of any kind.

I donít have stack advice but I would advise to wait to cycle again until the gynos completely gone. If you still have some trace of it left as soon as your hormones fluctuate and e2 rises it will flare right up quicker then before. Iíve been there it sucks. How long have you been treating it and what are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    What did you use for your "gyno protocol?" How bad did your gyno get? I would advise getting rid of your gyno issue and or further addressing it prior to running another cycle of any kind.
    Damn bro we must have been typing that at about the same time cuz there was no replies when I started to post. But great minds think alike haha

Sorry for the last response but I developed it when I was twelve then aggravated it a couple years back with few cycles this last one it got to the point where I had to focus on it. I have rolaxifene but I wanted to really try letro so I'm running letro and nolvadex it made a difference but stuff very noticeable and my e2 is crashed I can feel the sides terribly but at the moment I'm on letro and nolvadex.

Thank you guys for the advice

Sorry for the last response but I developed it when I was twelve then aggravated it a couple years back with few cycles this last one it got to the point where I had to focus on it. I have rolaxifene but I wanted to really try letro so I'm running letro and nolvadex it made a difference but stuff very noticeable and my e2 is crashed I can feel the sides terribly but at the moment I'm on letro and nolvadex.
    Bad gyno can take quite a while to dry up. The Letro and nolva combination is one of the best combos I could recommend. With the knowledge I have in that regard, it can take about a month running it consecutively for the worst cases. Your estro will be destroyed and you will straight feel like ass but 2.5mg eod to e3d with 20mg nolva a day for the entire month is what I have seen most recommend. I have never had to use it that long but I also am not typically gyno prone and I have only had one time that it got semi out of hand. I ran letro 2.5 eod and 20mg nolva a day for 2 weeks and that was enough for me. I hope that helps in some way.

Awesome bro I appreciate your input I've been going two weeks and was going to give up and drop it but I can hack it for 2 more weeks it's is working I just feel shitty and was at a cross road what steps to take. But I'll check back in about the progress when I'm done thank you for the advice

Awesome bro I appreciate your input I've been going two weeks and was going to give up and drop it but I can hack it for 2 more weeks it's is working I just feel shitty and was at a cross road what steps to take. But I'll check back in about the progress when I'm done thank you for the advice
    You're welcome man. Let me know if theres anything else I can help with and how your progress is