Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: General feel

  1. #1
    Member Nononsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3

    General feel

    So, I introduced myself, yesterday I think? Ive been reading and carousing since. Ive noticed something that intrigued me. Ive noticed MODS and VETS alike, collectively and separately having the back of the member on real complaints. Do you know how hard that is to find on a forum? Where greed isnt the backbone of every decision and topic!?

    To say the least, Im growing more and more interested here. I havent seen this kind of thing before. Sources being banned etc.

    Thank you MODS for doing a bang up job! Perhaps Ill dive my feet in at some point...... after further reading and collectively gathering information.



  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    57
    I am on a couple of boards and this is unlike the others that’s for sure

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,521
    Rep Power
    68
    Muscle and Science is head and shoulders above any other forum. Without a doubt!! I know because I've been banned from a couple of them lol

  4. #4
    Member Nononsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Muscle and Science is head and shoulders above any other forum. Without a doubt!! I know because I've been banned from a couple of them lol
    Thats hysterical bro! Glad your here!



  5. #5
    Member Nononsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    I am on a couple of boards and this is unlike the others thats for sure
    So Ive noticed



  6. #6
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,144
    Rep Power
    294
    We are a "members forum" so you'll not see us immediately taking up for sponsors like some of the other places just because they pay a monthly rent.

  7. #7
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    97
    This forum has a different vibe than the others and is certainly well run plus has solid sponsors. Can’t go wrong with that.
    Persistence is strength

  8. #8
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    This forum has a different vibe than the others and is certainly well run plus has solid sponsors. Can’t go wrong with that.
    Shut up Meg.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,443
    Rep Power
    254
    I try to be fair and apply a no bias opinion .....as jtip said were a "members first forum" ......we/I work hard to keep it a real no bias look into issues/complaints ....

    Its kinda funny cause I personally see the gearwhores tryin to cloud the process at times hahaha .....

  10. #10
    Member Nononsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    We are a "members forum" so you'll not see us immediately taking up for sponsors like some of the other places just because they pay a monthly rent.
    To be honest jtip this post was about you and how you handled a situation lol. You quite literally used the same phrase as you did above members forum so thank you personally for maintaining personal and professional integrity.

    Thats something I can buy into and believe in.



  11. #11
    Member Nononsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I try to be fair and apply a no bias opinion .....as jtip said were a "members first forum" ......we/I work hard to keep it a real no bias look into issues/complaints ....

    Its kinda funny cause I personally see the gearwhores tryin to cloud the process at times hahaha .....
    Thank you twist. I def like what I see. No nonsense



  12. #12
    Member Louisianimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    13
    Don't know how you manage to type riding all those di#k$. Lol.just fckng with you. Glad you here, good guys and so much knowledge here. No other place like it

  13. #13
    Member Nononsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Don't know how you manage to type riding all those di#k$. Lol.just fckng with you. Glad you here, good guys and so much knowledge here. No other place like it
    Bwahahahahahahaha

    Animal you can type with a sack swinging in front of your eyes? Brail? Must be the new new tech lol lol deez nuts lol.

    Im kidding bro, I can take it and give it. Much respect



  14. #14
    Member Louisianimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    13
    That's what I like to see. and no,Not the ball sac swinging

  15. #15
    Member Nononsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    That's what I like to see. and no,Not the ball sac swinging
    Hahahaha



Similar Threads

  1. Mike mentzer philosophies vs general lifting splits and training frequency
    By Mastheticmasterpeice in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 04:13 AM
  2. Feel good vs feel like shit compounds
    By Haywire in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-24-2018, 08:14 PM
  3. Essential bodybuilding and general health nutrients
    By barry49 in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 10:00 AM
  4. Anadrols make you feel like shit
    By BigBQ in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:10 AM
  5. Does any body else feel lazy on rest days?
    By teddybear in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:08 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •