Apex Peptides

Thread: Sub Fat

Sub Fat

I have been on a calorie deficit diet for a while no cheats days i just cant seem to lose the subcutaneous fat on my belly it's frustrating the shit out of me. My 4 packs are showing but the lower one is hiding lol my other muscles are developing very good I have been training for 7 months now I must be doing something wrong. Or the belly fat is just super stubborn.

Any advice is super appreciated

It's the last place you'll loose it but I would suspect diet and lack of cardio as being the culprit at this time. Your body adjusts as you go so if you were in a deficit your likely not anymore and will need to drop out more food. What's your stat's and diet/training look like right now?

Yeah my cardio hasn't been the greatest I do like 1 session a week for about an hour after I done my workout.

Training:
    I do push-pull legs so I usually workout 5 times a week I don't do workout to failure so I could train the same muscle in that week again specially my weak spots. Cardio usually goes in on my last day of workout before my rest days

Diet:
    Breakfast: 45g oats with 300ml skimmed milk and 1tsp honey; 200ml orange juice (hand squeezed).
    And a 25g whey shake

Snack: 120g greek yoghurt with blueberries.

Lunch: Chicken (breast) 8 oz. Brown Rice. 1/2 cup. Mixed Greens. 1/2 cup.

Snack: Smoothie blend 25g whey protein, 80g raspberries, 80g blueberries, 50g blackberries and water.

Dinner Steamed salmon, broccoli and sweet potato, carrot & peas. 4 scrambled egg whites.

I drink around 3 litres of water daily.

Am 5ft 8 at 196 pounds (89kg)(14 stones). I havent checked my body fat %.

I was planning to get rid of some food from my meal but then I am always hungry even on that diet. I had a huge belly when I started I'll post some before and after.

By the way am 32 if age matters.

Quote Originally Posted by BengaliTrifle View Post
    Yeah my cardio hasn't been the greatest I do like 1 session a week for about an hour after I done my workout.

Training:
    I do push-pull legs so I usually workout 5 times a week I don't do workout to failure so I could train the same muscle in that week again specially my weak spots. Cardio usually goes in on my last day of workout before my rest days

Diet:
    Breakfast: 45g oats with 300ml skimmed milk and 1tsp honey; 200ml orange juice (hand squeezed).
    And a 25g whey shake

Snack: 120g greek yoghurt with blueberries.

Lunch: Chicken (breast) 8 oz. Brown Rice. 1/2 cup. Mixed Greens. 1/2 cup.

Snack: Smoothie – blend 25g whey protein, 80g raspberries, 80g blueberries, 50g blackberries and water.

Dinner Steamed salmon, broccoli and sweet potato, carrot & peas. 4 scrambled egg whites.

I drink around 3 litres of water daily.

Am 5ft 8 at 196 pounds (89kg)(14 stones). I havent checked my body fat %.

I was planning to get rid of some food from my meal but then I am always hungry even on that diet. I had a huge belly when I started I'll post some before and after.
    By the way am 32 if age matters.
    Ok there are a lot of things to take out of this diet if you want to cut bro. No OJ its sugar hand squeezed or not its empty cals, also take the yogurt and fruit out of there again sugar. In a nut shell your diet is the problem but you need to be adding 20mins of cardio after each workout for now and adding additional when you stall out.

example below of a clean diet with a meal every 3 hours:
    Breakfast: .75cups oats 1egg/6egg whites
    Meal 2: 8oz chicken 1cup rice 1 cup broccoli
    Meal 3: 8oz chicken 8oz sweet potato 1cup green veggie
    Meal 4: 8oz ground turkey or beef 4oz red potato 1cup green veggie
    Meal 5: (post workout meal) half cup oats and 1.5 scoop protein
    Meal 6: (before bed) 1egg/6egg whites or 6oz ground beef

This is my basic cut diet here and I adjust as I go by pulling carbs each month and keeping protein the same. I also add 5min to each day cardio when I adjust diet...this is how you cut. Now my macro's may be different than yours I'm carb sensitive but what your running now isn't what I would call clean. Not tryin to be an ass I'm just trying to help you understand what's needed to achieve your goals.

How bout pics bro.no homo! But for one they are good to see progress on yourself bc I Kno I never feel like I see changes on myself just looking in mirror but if I compare pics if keeps me motivated. N two it may give some of the more knowledgeable guys like jtip to see what you don't and tell you what to work on. Idk,jus TOL like I said with myself I don't see shit but other people do

Jtip I have been following your advice I can see it going down thanks man. I want to get big also after I cut that fat out how would I go on about it what will I need to add to the current diet.

Thanks a lot for the advice appreciate it.

Jtip I have been following your advice I can see it going down thanks man. I want to get big also after I cut that fat out how would I go on about it what will I need to add to the current diet.

Thanks a lot for the advice appreciate it.
    No problem man, always happy to help someone achieve a goal. Once you get that body fat to a level your happy with let me know and I'll help you set up a lean bulking diet...best course of action is always to taper up slowly.