Apex Peptides
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    After yesterday's IGF-1 results from HU Pharma's HGH being so great, I'm disappointed to say that my testosterone numbers from HU Pharma's Test-E were not so great. It really sucks because Alan and the rest of Hu Pharma reps were very helpful during my ordering and while I was on cycle. Somewhere along the line, the ball was dropped and the oils were not up to par as the rest of their services.

DISCLAIMER: I had received store credit in advance in exchange for doing bloodwork and a log for HU Pharma. I am in no way affiliated with them other than the fact that I owed them bloodwork and a log of my cycle. Of course my cycle cost more than the store credit given, so I had to pay the difference.

I've logged every single detail explicitly in my log located in the HU Pharma forum. I put it out there for 100% transparency and it shows every thing I've ate, every time I've worked out, and every supplement I have consumed as well as notes on how I felt. If you have any questions as far as how my protocol was day to day, it is all listed there. I'm not here to blast anyone nor trash anyone's name. I've invested a lot of time and effort into this log and cycle, and just want what was promised.

I have contacted HU Pharma + Reps and am waiting for a reply.

I was taking 500mg of Test E and 600mg of EQ every Monday and Friday. Pulled bloodwork at the start of week 6, 48 hrs after injection as per BOP Bloodwork protocol. This should have given me a result approximately 5 times of my dosage, which is 2500 ng/dL, however I scored a 1784. My E2 is a little high, but still within range so that may factor a slight bit into the score, but I can't imagine over 700 points difference over that. At this point, I am extremely disappointed. The gear was not as promised which is disheartening as I've done my best in providing the best log I could. It's a shame because HU Pharma's service is great, but if your products are not great as well. It doesn't mean much...

I have posted this on another forum, but will post it here for reference.

Unfortunately, I will be ending the log here and not finishing out this specific cycle due to recent test results. For the time being, I will using a different brand of gear and may revisit HU Pharma when things are corrected. I will however post a new log in continuation of this bulk in the loggers forum.

I would like to thank everyone for being so kind and helpful during my cycle. Thank you to HU Pharma for giving me the chance to log for you, even though it wasn't the results we expected, I am still grateful for the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by leftkz View Post
    Unfortunately, I will be ending the log here and not finishing out this specific cycle due to recent test results. For the time being, I will using a different brand of gear and may revisit HU Pharma when things are corrected. I will however post a new log in continuation of this bulk in the loggers forum.

I would like to thank everyone for being so kind and helpful during my cycle. Thank you to HU Pharma for giving me the chance to log for you, even though it wasn't the results we expected, I am still grateful for the opportunity.
    Thank you for putting together one of the best, most detailed logs I've seen. Alan said he will take care of whatever you need or wanted. I'm sorry for your low score bro, I truly am.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Thank you for putting together one of the best, most detailed logs I've seen. Alan said he will take care of whatever you need or wanted. I'm sorry for your low score bro, I truly am.
    Thank you BigBiz. You were a big help in this, I appreciate all the advice and motivation that you offered. This is the nature of the game we play and we have to all understand the risks involved. Its unfortunate how it played out, but I wish Hu Pharma the best in correcting its issues. I think you guys will be a huge competitor in the market if you can nail down the QC issues.

Quote Originally Posted by leftkz View Post
    Thank you BigBiz. You were a big help in this, I appreciate all the advice and motivation that you offered. This is the nature of the game we play and we have to all understand the risks involved. Its unfortunate how it played out, but I wish Hu Pharma the best in correcting its issues. I think you guys will be a huge competitor in the market if you can nail down the QC issues.
    Hey I'm still subbed to your log bro and I wish you the best along your fitness journey. Sorry about the underwhelming blood test and I hope Alan took good care of you. All sources here should be drooling at a chance for you to log for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Hey I'm still subbed to your log bro and I wish you the best along your fitness journey. Sorry about the underwhelming blood test and I hope Alan took good care of you. All sources here should be drooling at a chance for you to log for them.
    Thank you for the kind words Big Biz. Much appreciated.