Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 146
  1. #1
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9

    [HU Pharma] Leftkz's Lean Bulking Sponsored Log

    Hi Everyone,

    Let me first off allow myself to thank Alan, Hu Pharma, and the various reps associated with them across the boards. Everyone was really helpful in assisting me. Customer service is top notch.

    HU Pharma was nice enough to provide me with some store credit in exchange for bloodwork and a log. I'll be pulling bloods at 5 weeks to check Testosterone and Estradiol in order to dial in my AI and to show potency of the oils. Will also be pulling IGF-1 for the GH.

    Goals:
    I'm Looking to do a lean bulk; slow and steady wins the race. Hopefully not gain too much fat in the process. I'd like to lean out a bit if possible, but my primary goal is to pack on some muscle mass.
    LETS GET JACKED!

    Starting Stats:
    198 LBS
    6 ft. 0 in.
    26 Years old
    15% Bodyfat DEXA

    The Cycle:

    HU PHARMA Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mgs per weeks 1-16
    HU PHARMA Equipoise @ 600mgs per weeks 1-15
    Test E and EQ with be frontloaded for first week / two doses.

    HU PHARMA GH @ 3.33 iu's daily upon waking
    HCG @ 250iu per weeks 3-8 / weeks 11-16
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg E3D (Will be adjusted based on side effects and mid-cycle bloodwork)

    PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

    Starting Diet
    2650 Calories
    199 Protein
    298 Carbs
    74 Fats

    These macros will be adjusted along the way. Currently in a reverse diet phase and will taper up the calories. Hopefully I'll be able to bump them up a bit higher. We will have to see how my metabolism does.

    Baseline / Pre-Cycle Bloodwork:
    I've been waiting for my pre-cycle bloodwork for a week now and finally got it today. The numbers are much lower than I expected them to be. I was shooting for somewhere in the 600s and well, as you can see below, I scored a 264 for my baseline. It's pretty damn low for someone my age. After this cycle, I'll like go to a clinic and get prescribed for TRT.



    Can I get a SADFACE.jpg fam

    Training
    I'll be doing a modified form of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1. 4 days a week

    MONDAY - Strength OHP / Hypertrophy Bench
    TUES - Strength Squats / Hypertrophy Deadlifts
    WEDS - REST
    THURS - Strength Bench / Hypertrophy OHP
    FRI - Strength Deadlifts / Hypertrophy Squats
    WEEKEND - REST

    For those of you who aren't familiar it's a powerlifting style program with progressive overload and some form of auto-regulation.

    For my programming, it will be 5/3/1, in addition to that I'm adding a 5x5 First Set Last to the day's main compound movement as well as doing a staggered compound movement 5x10 Boring But Bigger along with additional bodybuilding accessory / isolation work. More details of this programming in Jim's books. Essentially it will be a Power-building Strength / Hypertrophy hybrid style of training.

    Starting Pictures:


    GEAR PORN:



    Let me first off start by saying that first impressions are a huge deal. The labels on these bad boys are the nicest I have ever seen. Shiny, holographic with sleek and modern design. The labels are high quality and will not deteriorate when wet. I did have one gripe. When my vials arrived, the stickers were crooked and some were upside-down. It's not a big deal, it's just a label so I fixed them, but I want to be honest with my review and it was something that did slightly bother me. I am told by a rep that the issue has been handled and should be good now.

  2. #2
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    WEEK 1 - DAY 1 - 11/30/2018


    Diet:


    Workout:

    DELOAD

    2018-11-30
    Dead Lift Warm up
    5 x 135.0 lb
    5 x 160.0 lb
    5 x 195.0 lb


    Dead Lift Main
    5 x 195.0 lb
    5 x 195.0 lb
    5 x 195.0 lb


    Chin-ups
    10 x -80.0 lb
    8 x -80.0 lb
    10 x -80.0 lb
    10 x -80.0 lb
    10 x -80.0 lb


    Lat Pulldown
    15 x 150.0 lb
    15 x 170.0 lb
    15 x 170.0 lb
    15 x 170.0 lb
    15 x 170.0 lb


    Ab Roller
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb


    Cable Low Row
    10 x 150.0 lb
    12 x 170.0 lb
    15 x 170.0 lb
    15 x 170.0 lb
    15 x 150.0 lb




    Daily Notes:


    Went over a bit on the protein today, so I subtracted a bit of carbs to meet my caloric intake. I'm a big fan of IIFYM (if it fits your macros), since its really flexible and fits well with my lifestyle. I'm not 100% accurate but I do my best to keep it within a 5% margin of error.

    So first time pinning HU Pharma gear. Ended up front-loading a total of 600 EQ and 500 Test-E. 3cc into VG and 1cc into delts. First time pinning delts so it was a bit sore at first. Got my workout in and the blood flowing, pain slowly subsided. We'll have to see about PIP tomorrow. Gear is super smooth. Pre-heated the vials in hot water for a few minutes prior to drawing and pinning. Not a fan of the caps and crimps that HU Pharma uses, but it's a small annoyance at most, I'll live with it.

    As far as training goes. Today is my last day of this deload cycle. Took it easy and did some light weights, focused on the concentric squeeze and slow on the eccentric portions.

    Also.. I'd love any criticism or suggestions you guys have to offer. I've been working out for awhile, but fairly new to AAS and still have a lot to learn about bodybuilding in general. Whether it's bad or good, let me know so I can nip it in the bud quickly. I have thick skin, so don't worry about hurting any feelings.

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Bro this is one of the most detailed log openings I've ever seen!! Glad you came here and decided to do a log with HU to share with the M&S family. We're basically running the same damn cycle also, except I'm running my EQ at a 1000mg, and 4ius of the GMP Black tops and 500mg of Test E, with Anadrol to kick start and Halo to finish.

    EQ just makes me feel amazing with no sides besides elevated RBC. Keep an eye on your RBC. EQ will increase you red blood count quickly and will make your blood like tar. Remember to donate blood in the middle of your cycle.

    One question though. Why are you running your HCG like that? Just an inquiry....never seen it ran like that.

    Other than that, looks damn good!! I'm excited you decided to share your log here and thank you. Look forward to your gainzzzz bro!!!

  4. #4
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Bro this is one of the most detailed log openings I've ever seen!! Glad you came here and decided to do a log with HU to share with the M&S family. We're basically running the same damn cycle also, except I'm running my EQ at a 1000mg, and 4ius of the GMP Black tops and 500mg of Test E, with Anadrol to kick start and Halo to finish.

    EQ just makes me feel amazing with no sides besides elevated RBC. Keep an eye on your RBC. EQ will increase you red blood count quickly and will make your blood like tar. Remember to donate blood in the middle of your cycle.

    One question though. Why are you running your HCG like that? Just an inquiry....never seen it ran like that.

    Other than that, looks damn good!! I'm excited you decided to share your log here and thank you. Look forward to your gainzzzz bro!!!
    Thank you. Anyone that knows me, knows that Im one meticulous mofo. For these logs, I try my best to be as detailed as possible so in the future, I can look back to see how I can improve, what I did wrong or what worked for me.

    I wanted to do an oral starter too, but Ive never done orals before and frankly kind of hesitant to do them due to side effects.

    Will definitely try to donate blood around week 8 though, thank you for the suggestion.

    I was told that running HCG on cycle is better than running it during PCT. While on cycle, it stimulates FSH, but the reason I have it split is so that I dont overstimulate. Its just a protocol used on another forum. 250iu e4d from weeks 3-8 and 11-16. I thought this was standard protocol? How would you normally run it?

  5. #5
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    51
    Holy shit! You need to change your handle to logmaster! I’m subbed

  6. #6
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by leftkz View Post
    Thank you. Anyone that knows me, knows that Im one meticulous mofo. For these logs, I try my best to be as detailed as possible so in the future, I can look back to see how I can improve, what I did wrong or what worked for me.

    I wanted to do an oral starter too, but Ive never done orals before and frankly kind of hesitant to do them due to side effects.

    Will definitely try to donate blood around week 8 though, thank you for the suggestion.

    I was told that running HCG on cycle is better than running it during PCT. While on cycle, it stimulates FSH, but the reason I have it split is so that I dont overstimulate. Its just a protocol used on another forum. 250iu e4d from weeks 3-8 and 11-16. I thought this was standard protocol? How would you normally run it?
    When I first started out I used to keep journals and workout logs but as I've grown older I've noticed for me it's just about being consistent with diet and workouts and progressively overloading each muscle group. Like your style for sure!!

    As far as orals go, I love the harsh compounds. When I was younger I would take them on a empty stomach but as I got older it started to give me heartburn so now I take them with food and I supplement with NAC and Tudca to help my liver.

    I've seen people use HCG some many ways but I do feel it is very important for people that still PCT to help kick start your LH and FSH because clomid and nolvadex will only get you so far. I'm on permanent TRT and dont use HCG. All meat and no potatoes for me....lol

    Looking forward to this log and the detail great job brotha!!

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Holy shit! You need to change your handle to logmaster! Iím subbed
    Right!! Probably one of the best I've ever seen

  8. #8
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Holy shit! You need to change your handle to logmaster! I’m subbed
    Thank you for the kind words.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    When I first started out I used to keep journals and workout logs but as I've grown older I've noticed for me it's just about being consistent with diet and workouts and progressively overloading each muscle group. Like your style for sure!!

    As far as orals go, I love the harsh compounds. When I was younger I would take them on a empty stomach but as I got older it started to give me heartburn so now I take them with food and I supplement with NAC and Tudca to help my liver.

    I've seen people use HCG some many ways but I do feel it is very important for people that still PCT to help kick start your LH and FSH because clomid and nolvadex will only get you so far. I'm on permanent TRT and dont use HCG. All meat and no potatoes for me....lol

    Looking forward to this log and the detail great job brotha!!
    Ive learned the hard way that consistency is the only real way, but keeping track of everything keeps me accountable and in track for consistency.

    Id love to finish off with Anavar or something as my first oral. Its the holidays though and Im tight on cash. Who knows, might be able to get my hands on some later down the road.

  9. #9
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    Diet:



    Workout:
    REST DAY

    Daily Notes:

    Managed to clean up the home gym today. Rearranged some things and what not since it's rest day. Can't wait for this test to kick in, I feel a bit sluggish in the mornings possibly due to low T.

    Ran out of pumpkin pie so I resorted back to my favorite cereal, cinnamon toast crunch!

    I hate rest days because I feel so lazy, but I know they're essential to building muscle and getting stronger.

    OOOOH ... Also got a nice little TD from HU PHARMA. Some black tops from the black friday sale.


  10. #10
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    WEEK 1 - DAY 3 - 12/2/2018


    Diet:


    Workout:
    REST DAY


    Daily Notes:


    Not much to say about rest days. Tomorrow is my favorite day. OHP and Bench... Pump day!!!

    Decided to eat a little bit less carbs today since it was a rest day. Also store ran out of cinnamon toast crunch so I figure I tried something else. Saw some Reeses Pieces Cereal and forgot how good they were. Lovin it.

  11. #11
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Happy Monday Morning bro time to make some gainzzz this week

  12. #12
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    WEEK 1 - DAY 4 - 12/2/2018

    Diet:


    Workout:

    Military Press Warm up
    5 x 55.0 lb
    5 x 70.0 lb
    3 x 85.0 lb

    Military Press Main
    5 x 90.0 lb
    5 x 105.0 lb
    8 x 120.0 lb

    Military Press First Set Last
    5 x 95.0 lb
    5 x 95.0 lb
    5 x 95.0 lb
    5 x 95.0 lb
    5 x 95.0 lb

    Bench Press Boring but BIG sets
    8 x 155.0 lb
    9 x 145.0 lb
    9 x 135.0 lb
    9 x 135.0 lb
    11 x 135.0 lb

    Face pulls
    15 x 70.0 lb
    15 x 70.0 lb
    15 x 70.0 lb
    15 x 70.0 lb
    15 x 70.0 lb

    Cable Lateral Raise
    12 x 20.0 lb
    20 x 10.0 lb
    20 x 10.0 lb
    20 x 10.0 lb
    20 x 10.0 lb

    Cable Chest Flyes
    15 x 50.0 lb
    12 x 50.0 lb
    15 x 40.0 lb
    12 x 40.0 lb
    15 x 40.0 lb

    Cable EZ Curls
    30 x 60.0 lb
    30 x 60.0 lb
    25 x 60.0 lb
    21 x 60.0 lb
    21 x 50.0 lb

    Triceps V Bar Pushdowns
    15 x 60.0 lb
    15 x 70.0 lb
    12 x 80.0 lb
    12 x 80.0 lb
    12 x 80.0 lb

    Cable Rope Hammer Curls
    10 x 50.0 lb
    10 x 50.0 lb
    10 x 50.0 lb
    10 x 50.0 lb
    10 x 50.0 lb

    Push-ups
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb


    Gear / Ancillaries/ Supplements:
    500mg Test E
    600mg EQ
    12.5mg Aromasin
    Fish Oil
    Turmeric Powder
    Glucosamine MSM
    Multi-Vitamin


    Daily Notes:

    So today was my second frontloaded dose. 3cc's into VG and 1cc into left delt. Loving VG, hoping it doesn't PIP. My right side VG is still a little tender from the first pin.

    Started getting symptoms of high E a few hours after taking the second dose, slightly itchy nipples and minor headaches. Took 12.5mg Asin and went away after an hour or two

    Got into the gym and started my main compound lifts. For some reason, my shoulders just felt taxed. It really reflected that on my hypertrophy bench sets. I usually kill 135x10 like its nothing, but my shoulders were just torched. The rest of the work out, I got my blood flowing and pump going strong. Crazy pumps!!! I was doing 10/10/10 curl supersets until I couldn't, dropped down to 8/8/8 and 7/7/7.. Finished off with some Push ups for a burn out. Focusing a lot on bodybuilding accessories, form and slow eccentric, strong contractions.

  13. #13
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Happy Monday Morning bro time to make some gainzzz this week
    Thanks man. Doing my best to kill it!

  14. #14
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    I always like food porn in other training logs so I guess I should start adding some to mine too. Spice things up a bit.

    Here's my usual breakfast. Egg whites, 1 whole egg, chicken sausage and white rice drowned in tobasco and a little soy sauce.



  15. #15
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by leftkz View Post
    I always like food porn in other training logs so I guess I should start adding some to mine too. Spice things up a bit.

    Here's my usual breakfast. Egg whites, 1 whole egg, chicken sausage and white rice drowned in tobasco and a little soy sauce.


    Your missing half the essential nutrients by not eating the whole egg. Looks good bro!! I do something very similar with turkey sausage and some Dave's killer bread

  16. #16
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Your missing half the essential nutrients by not eating the whole egg. Looks good bro!! I do something very similar with turkey sausage and some Dave's killer bread
    I would love to eat the whole egg, but it's a cholesterol thing. Doc says I need to cut down on the yolks. I buy those egg white cartons so I don't actually have to waste the yolks either.

  17. #17
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    WEEK 1 - DAY 5 - 12/4/2018

    Diet:


    Workout:
    Squat Warm up
    5 x 105.0 lb
    5 x 135.0 lb
    5 x 155.0 lb

    Squat Main
    5 x 170.0 lb
    5 x 195.0 lb
    10 x 225.0 lb

    Dead Lift Boring but BIG sets
    5 x 135.0 lb
    10 x 205.0 lb
    10 x 205.0 lb
    10 x 205.0 lb
    10 x 205.0 lb

    Lat Pulldown
    15 x 150.0 lb
    15 x 170.0 lb
    12 x 180.0 lb
    12 x 180.0 lb
    12 x 180.0 lb

    Cable Low Row
    15 x 140.0 lb
    15 x 160.0 lb
    15 x 180.0 lb
    12 x 180.0 lb
    12 x 180.0 lb

    Lat Pushdown
    15 x 80.0 lb
    15 x 100.0 lb
    15 x 100.0 lb
    12 x 100.0 lb
    12 x 100.0 lb

    Chin-ups
    10 x -80.0 lb
    10 x -80.0 lb
    10 x -80.0 lb
    10 x -80.0 lb
    10 x -80.0 lb

    Ab Roller
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb

    Gear / Ancillaries/ Supplements:
    Fish Oil
    Turmeric Powder
    Glucosamine MSM
    Multi-Vitamin
    5% Liver & Organ
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract

    Daily Notes:

    Today was a nice strength squat and back volume day. Lots of energy, but started to die out on the last 3 exercises. Trying to push as hard as I could, I want these gains so bad.

    Moved around some food to fit my macros a bit better. I wanted more carbs pre-workout so opted for a huge bowl of cereal. Think I need to start doing some carbs pre-workout and some carbs intra-workout to keep me fueled and going.

    Still trying to nurse a tennis elbow injury. It's a lot better now. I feel a little discomfort here and there, but for the most part it's gone away. I can start doing pull ups again making sure my form is good so I don't get that issue again... learned my lesson. LEAVE MY EGO AT THE DOOR.

  18. #18
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    51
    Nice session, bro. I started using a carb powder mixed with my bcaa powder for intra. Works beautifully. 36 and still haven’t learned how to leave my ego at the door! Lol

  19. #19
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Nice session, bro. I started using a carb powder mixed with my bcaa powder for intra. Works beautifully. 36 and still haven’t learned how to leave my ego at the door! Lol
    Ill start trying gummy worms or something. Carb powder probably is better, but I'm piss broke at the moment. Haha.

    I feel ya. Learning to leave that ego outside is hard, especially when you want to push your self to be better every day.

  20. #20
    Member leftkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    9
    WEEK 1 - DAY 6 - 12/5/2018

    Diet:


    Workout:

    REST DAY

    Gear / Ancillaries/ Supplements:
    Fish Oil
    Turmeric Powder
    Glucosamine MSM
    Multi-Vitamin
    5% Liver & Organ
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract

    Daily Notes:


    Just another rest day... It's pretty uncommon that I get PIP when pinning VG, perhaps I'm not used to the large amount of oil due to frontloading. It's not too bad, little tender to touch or sit on, but I'll live.

    I'm probably going to keep my Aromasin at 12.5mg E3D until week 5 when I get my blood work done. Will see what my e2 is like and adjust from there. Hoping that E3D is enough.. If I start to feel symptoms, I'll up dosage to EOD.

Similar Threads

  1. Non sponsored Para pharma gear review and log
    By dtony22 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 08:20 PM
  2. AnabolicNut's ROIDS24 Sponsored Log
    By AnabolicNut in forum Roids24
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •