Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32

    Need some advice my friends.

    I broke my 5th Metatarsal (Jones Fracture) last week in my left foot at work and need to have a screw placed for proper healing. My ortho doc is encouraging me to keep up with my strength training but no pressing movements with my left leg and obviously no cardio as I will be non-weight bearing for 3-4 months post surgery....although he will allow me to swim.

    I am currently mid cycle and I am unsure if I should discontinue my cycle due to the injury or finish it out as I am still allowed to weight train.

    Current cycle:
    Test prop 400mg/wk
    Primo enth 800mg/wk
    NPP 500mg/wk
    Tren ace 500mg/wk
    Proviron 75mg/ed
    Adex .5mg/ed

    My thoughts were to maybe discontinue everything with the exception of test as I am on TRT replacement anyways.

    I also was going to start GH at 2iu/ed and slowly ramp up to 6iu. Should I just run 2iu until I am cleared for weight bearing to possibly help with the healing process or no GH at all until I am 100%.

    I appreciate any help and advice. Thanks brothas.

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    31
    Sorry to hear that, man. Personally, I would save the cycle until I could train hard enough to justify a blast. I’ve got to have a minor surgery after the first of the year on my chest. I will be cruising on my TRT and HGH.

  3. #3
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Sorry to hear that, man. Personally, I would save the cycle until I could train hard enough to justify a blast. I’ve got to have a minor surgery after the first of the year on my chest. I will be cruising on my TRT and HGH.
    Thanks for the reply....your GH dose?

  4. #4
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Sorry to hear that, man. Personally, I would save the cycle until I could train hard enough to justify a blast. I’ve got to have a minor surgery after the first of the year on my chest. I will be cruising on my TRT and HGH.
    Someone also mentioned that I should cycle some BPC-157 post surgery to assist with the healing. Any thoughts on this and what would you recommend for a dose?

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Thanks for the reply....your GH dose?
    I’m on 2iu every day. I was at 4 but it put my appetite through the roof. I’m going to have my GH and IGF-1 pulled again soon. I’ll probably bump it up to around 3.3iu.

  6. #6
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I’m on 2iu every day. I was at 4 but it put my appetite through the roof. I’m going to have my GH and IGF-1 pulled again soon. I’ll probably bump it up to around 3.3iu.
    Your thoughts on BPC-157 to aide with healing?...dose?

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Someone also mentioned that I should cycle some BPC-157 post surgery to assist with the healing. Any thoughts on this and what would you recommend for a dose?
    I used BPC-157 after my original surgery. I had severe gynecomastia removed. Bad scarring and had to have nipple grafts. My body wasn’t accepting the right nipple. I injected BPC directly under that nipple and along the scars. The nipple took and it reduced the hell out of my scars. Now, I wasn’t on HGH at that time. I’m not sure if there would be a conflict between the two. I’ll have to go back to my old notebooks to see what dose I was using. BigBusiness helped me out with a lot of info on BPC. You might reach out to him with some questions. That dude is a hell of a lot more knowledgeable than I am.

  8. #8
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I used BPC-157 after my original surgery. I had severe gynecomastia removed. Bad scarring and had to have nipple grafts. My body wasn’t accepting the right nipple. I injected BPC directly under that nipple and along the scars. The nipple took and it reduced the hell out of my scars. Now, I wasn’t on HGH at that time. I’m not sure if there would be a conflict between the two. I’ll have to go back to my old notebooks to see what dose I was using. BigBusiness helped me out with a lot of info on BPC. You might reach out to him with some questions. That dude is a hell of a lot more knowledgeable than I am.
    Thanks for for the reply. It never occurred that there would be a conflict between GH and BPC. I will look up BigBiz and thanks for the reference.

  9. #9
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Someone also mentioned that I should cycle some BPC-157 post surgery to assist with the healing. Any thoughts on this and what would you recommend for a dose?
    You might want to do more research on BP157.

    I might be wrong but I think BPC157 is geared more to healing of skin, muscle, ligament and tendons along with healing properties of the gastric system (ulcers, chrons) considering the compound is derived from gastric juices. This makes it the only peptide that is used easily in oral application vs injection only as it can survive the gastric systems abuse.

    I don't remember seeing bone included but like I said, I might be wrong.

    The way BPC157 supposedly works is by creating more pathways for blood flow which in turn promotes healing.

    I am sure there are other peptides that are more suited to promoting bone density / healing.
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

    Miyamoto Musashi

  10. #10
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    21
    Also, forgot to add that from what I have seen on the interWeb (so take the advice with a grain of salt) dosage is 5g/kg.
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

    Miyamoto Musashi

  11. #11
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    You might want to do more research on BP157.

    I might be wrong but I think BPC157 is geared more to healing of skin, muscle, ligament and tendons along with healing properties of the gastric system (ulcers, chrons) considering the compound is derived from gastric juices. This makes it the only peptide that is used easily in oral application vs injection only as it can survive the gastric systems abuse.

    I don't remember seeing bone included but like I said, I might be wrong.

    The way BPC157 supposedly works is by creating more pathways for blood flow which in turn promotes healing.

    I am sure there are other peptides that are more suited to promoting bone density / healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    Also, forgot to add that from what I have seen on the interWeb (so take the advice with a grain of salt) dosage is 5g/kg.
    5a1c265fb6932.image.jpg

  12. #12
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    21
    Here is a VERY long read of a study on peptides for bone healing.

    But it should give you more insight if you are willing to read it (I have read about half of it so far)

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4940902/
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

    Miyamoto Musashi

  13. #13
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    Here is a VERY long read of a study on peptides for bone healing.

    But it should give you more insight if you are willing to read it (I have read about half of it so far)

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4940902/
    Ty.

  14. #14
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Any issues with mixing the peptide with the GH?....or should I inject separately?

Similar Threads

  1. need some advice about letrozol
    By swollen_thumbs in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:51 PM
  2. Need some advice from the pros
    By boilermaker in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 03:54 PM
  3. 2nd cycle...need some advice!
    By T-Swazzy in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 05:02 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •