Apex Peptides

Thread: Clen

Clen

I have been reading up on clenbuterol I do not intend to use it just wanted some knowledge about the sides literraly scare the shit out of me specially the heart attack part. If a person using it first time how would they go on about using it and in terms of diet what should be taken and not to take.

Quote Originally Posted by BengaliTrifle View Post
    I have been reading up on clenbuterol I do not intend to use it just wanted some knowledge about the sides literraly scare the shit out of me specially the heart attack part. If a person using it first time how would they go on about using it and in terms of diet what should be taken and not to take.
    Clenbuterol can be taken long term at a low dose of 20mcg per day and never exceed 40mcg but if you have some medial condition involving your heart you may want to be extra careful. The first time you use Clen you will the sides but after a couple of cycles you don't feel them that much.

If it scares you, it's best to not take it. You can't be afraid of something and expect by taking it that your mind will change.

Even at 20mcg I know some people who were sensitive to it and laid awake all night with anxiety just thinking they would die. Once it wore off they were back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    If it scares you, it's best to not take it. You can't be afraid of something and expect by taking it that your mind will change.

Even at 20mcg I know some people who were sensitive to it and laid awake all night with anxiety just thinking they would die. Once it wore off they were back to normal.
    Great answer.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by BengaliTrifle View Post
    It is a compound to approach with extreme caution no doubt, but a "good" compound at that... (If used properly )
    and you've assessed your tolerance to it..

Really not that dangerous ( unless you have an outlying
    condition to begin with , as described )

I've ran it as high as 80 mcg split, and used to use it to keep awake on a long drive straight thru to Florida, 17+ hours (only when needed. However )

It is an "anticatabolic" as well... Helps to preserve & keep gains somlong as diet is on point.

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Read about albueterol. Might be a better option worth less scary sides

When I take clen I always stick to a low dose and for short cycles. Its best to cycle off clen every two weeks or some to 'clean out' your receptor sites otherwise it become less effective. As far as sides and which is why I keep a low dose I always have a hard time combating with shaky hands. It always subsides after I discontinue use.

Before even trying Clen I would suggest trying a ECA stack first

Its been a while can you refresh me on the eca stack ratios.The eph,caffeine and aspirin.
    Thanks

25mg ephedrine- 200mg caffeine - 160mg aspirin

Sometimes I go even lower on aspirin, well, a long time ago when I made the caps for people before it was illegal. You could even do 12.5mg to start to see your tolerance. Mainly keep caffeine the same amount and lower aspirin, and ephedrine. It all truly depends on sensitivity.

Thanks bro.I can remember back when with the 12.5 starting dose now mention.

25mg ephedrine- 200mg caffeine - 160mg aspirin

Sometimes I go even lower on aspirin, well, a long time ago when I made the caps for people before it was illegal. You could even do 12.5mg to start to see your tolerance. Mainly keep caffeine the same amount and lower aspirin, and ephedrine. It all truly depends on sensitivity.
    If & when I use/ used this , I'd use one, even two " just" baby aspirin... And about the same on the other two E & C,
    "But" if you also add Narangin, (derived from rind/pulp of grapefruit ) I believe it is also available nowadays as a supp, or in some supps, greatly enhances the whole stack
    On two punch..

Remember the Nor version if Ephedra ..? I forget the actual name, but was available from George Spellwins
    site/board .. grabbed a bunch of those when legal, I'm
    almost certain it's been banned for along time.

But I'd swap out the reg Ephedra with one of these as well

Excellent clean energy and ft burner, great to alternate with Clen every other week would suffice , so as to not get used to the Clen nor have to use Ketofin.
    Hear the answer.......!,

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    If & when I use/ used this , I'd use one, even two " just" baby aspirin... And about the same on the other two E & C,
    "But" if you also add Narangin, (derived from rind/pulp of grapefruit ) I believe it is also available nowadays as a supp, or in some supps, greatly enhances the whole stack
    On two punch..

Remember the Nor version if Ephedra ..? I forget the actual name, but was available from George Spellwins
    site/board .. grabbed a bunch of those when legal, I'm
    almost certain it's been banned for along time.

But I'd swap out the reg Ephedra with one of these as well

Excellent clean energy and ft burner, great to alternate with Clen every other week would suffice , so as to not get used to the Clen nor have to use Ketofin.
    Yes, and when I bought mua huang, pure ephedra, years ago by 5 lb bags lol, I remember everyone saying ephedra mixed with caffeine would give you a sense of happiness as well. Tons of energy as well.

I remember what you're talking about too. I forget the name, and was looking yesterday and saw old brands like no doz and yellow jackets lol.

Yes, and when I bought mua huang, pure ephedra, years ago by 5 lb bags lol, I remember everyone saying ephedra mixed with caffeine would give you a sense of happiness as well. Tons of energy as well.

I remember what you're talking about too. I forget the name, and was looking yesterday and saw old brands like no doz and yellow jackets lol.
    Haha...! " Just came to me " , PhenyltropicPPA. , Injjst don't remember what the actual label name was now..! I'm.out of state til later & when /if I remember when home I'll look.

But, yeah PhenyTropic PPA 19 Nor Ephedra ...? (Nor Ephedrine ) really Good clean energy , no crash, no headache. Loved it, and occasionally use it sparingly.
    As a pick-up, but it's more meant for fat-burning & rotate between Clen Blasts. To keep the Clen from attenuating.
    Hear the answer.......!,