Apex Peptides

2nd cycle cutting recommendations

I just finished test C 16 weeks with Anavar at end. I need to lose probably 20 pounds of fat! I would love to hear what M&S vets think I should run for that to keep my hard earn gains? I was thinking of cruising on Test c 250 for month then go again after bloods check out with something not to advanced/harsh. What do you guys think of test base 500 week Tbol 6 weeks and Eq? How long and what dosage should I run EQ? If vets think I should try something else please chime in because I am really new and appreciate this community more than you know! Thanks

I'm not a vet brother but I can tell you it's about your diet. I always have trouble putting on weight but boxing most of my life cutting was and is nothing.you mind putting your stats,training history,cycles? Just saying that most any thing you take will be almost useless (in less you taking dangerous amounts),unless you diet is right. But once that's tuned in there are so many different options.winstrol works wonders for me,clen,tren if experienced(would not recommend to beginners) the options go on and on. It's all about research,and it's all here if you read. TAKE YOUR TIME,don't jump into anything brother.I damm near killed myself being too anxious and too brave.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    I'm not a vet brother but I can tell you it's about your diet. I always have trouble putting on weight but boxing most of my life cutting was and is nothing.you mind putting your stats,training history,cycles? Just saying that most any thing you take will be almost useless (in less you taking dangerous amounts),unless you diet is right. But once that's tuned in there are so many different options.winstrol works wonders for me,clen,tren if experienced(would not recommend to beginners) the options go on and on. It's all about research,and it's all here if you read. TAKE YOUR TIME,don't jump into anything brother.I damm near killed myself being too anxious and too brave.
    I definitely understand diet is most important and has to be 100% on point. I played sports in high school and college so trained a bit when I was younger. I have been training for last three years off and on not super consistent however I have been pretty consistent in the last 5 months! I am in my late 30s 511 222 18-20%... I have pics on BGS forum before after pics for a review I did. That was first cycle and it was test c for 16 weeks with Anavar last 5. I have been researching quit a bit of different compounds and have some ideas however, would still like members opinions on some compound options!

Well brother if diet and training is on point pretty much any cutting cycle should give results. I am still new to the AAS I was kind of just getting you to put the information out there because the guys with the real experience in that area me to know them facts. There are guys here with a ton of knowledge,but everyone is different so what works for one......... well u kno.I try to stay simple as possible. If I need to loose quick the night sweats from tren shreds me like no other,winstrol does that also,for me.I just add one compound to my low trt dose,but like I said I loose weight too easy.lol

What is your reasoning for wanting to use test base as your main test for a full cycle?
    KEEP IT TECHNO

I don't suggest trying to cut on EQ its better suited for a lean bulker due to increased appetite. Your really overthinking this man its all about diet and consistency not the gear your using. Can you post up your current diet? That is where I think you need the most help.

As for the gear a simple test p/mast p cycle with some winny/var at the end would be my choice but again only after the diet/training are 100%

You've done really well so far brother so now its all about consistently making small changes to bring the entire package in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    What is your reasoning for wanting to use test base as your main test for a full cycle?
    My AAS lingo is not on point lol...I just meant some sort test in the cycle. Thanks for pointing that out fit!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I don't suggest trying to cut on EQ its better suited for a lean bulker due to increased appetite. Your really overthinking this man its all about diet and consistency not the gear your using. Can you post up your current diet? That is where I think you need the most help.

As for the gear a simple test p/mast p cycle with some winny/var at the end would be my choice but again only after the diet/training are 100%

You've done really well so far brother so now its all about consistently making small changes to bring the entire package in.
    Thanks jtip, my current split is push,pull,legs and repeat and try to rest on Sunday! Your right on diet it needs to be a lot more strict now that I am cutting probably need some direction! I eat 6 eggs and a cup of oatmeal for breakfast. Lunch I usual eat ground beef/ turkey with half cup rice. I’ll throw scoop of protein with 1/2 oats pre workout about hour before.. after workout I’ll make another shake 2 scoops protein with 1/2 cup oats and dinner salmon/steak with asparagus or brocoli. If I am still hungry I’ll make 4 scrambled eggs before bed. How many calories should I be eating on cut? Maintenance is around 2500-2800 depending on my day! I used a fit bit one week not sure how accurate! Obviously I need help on diet portion bulking is easy! Any suggestions on diet post away! Thanks Brother

Assss okay I see what you meant. I was thinking you meant like an actual “test base or tne” not just a base compound of testosterone haha.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Assss okay I see what you meant. I was thinking you meant like an actual “test base or tne” not just a base compound of testosterone haha.
    I thought the same thing. I was like damn you’d have to pin a couple times a day to keep levels stable!

Quote Originally Posted by Ball247 View Post
    Thanks jtip, my current split is push,pull,legs and repeat and try to rest on Sunday! Your right on diet it needs to be a lot more strict now that I am cutting probably need some direction! I eat 6 eggs and a cup of oatmeal for breakfast. Lunch I usual eat ground beef/ turkey with half cup rice. I’ll throw scoop of protein with 1/2 oats pre workout about hour before.. after workout I’ll make another shake 2 scoops protein with 1/2 cup oats and dinner salmon/steak with asparagus or brocoli. If I am still hungry I’ll make 4 scrambled eggs before bed. How many calories should I be eating on cut? Maintenance is around 2500-2800 depending on my day! I used a fit bit one week not sure how accurate! Obviously I need help on diet portion bulking is easy! Any suggestions on diet post away! Thanks Brother
    I would start out 2300 cals as a starting point with low carbs and fats with high protein. Try and eat every 3 hours and only one of those meals need to be a shake that's taken post workout but the rest need to be food. No cheats at all stick to the plan for 3 weeks and then see how progress is going before getting if headed in the right direction a cheat meal is in order. At that point you can have a cheat meal once every 2wks to keep some sanity and when you stall out you have to pull more carbs/cals out. Make sure your doing 20mins cardio after your lifts or fasted your choice 5x a week to start and the duration increases as you pull cals. If you need more help let me know man and I'll do what I can.

Listen to jtip! Made a huge difference with me, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Definitely Bro! After reading many posts you can see why he is M&S personal coach haha! Thanks JTIP hopefully us newbies aren’t to annoying!

I knew the big dogs would come. That's why this place is what it is. "Most" actually care about our brothers and instead of just saying (double the dose and if that doesn't work add this)they will try the smart and healthy way.fuck, actually the logical wayJtip is on his game,def won't steer you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball247 View Post
    Definitely Bro! After reading many posts you can see why he is M&S personal coach haha! Thanks JTIP hopefully us newbies aren’t to annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    I knew the big dogs would come. That's why this place is what it is. "Most" actually care about our brothers and instead of just saying (double the dose and if that doesn't work add this)they will try the smart and healthy way.fuck, actually the logical wayJtip is on his game,def won't steer you wrong.
    Thanks fellas, I'm by no means a professional but I do try and help out or give advice where I can. Diet is the most important part of this sport and its often the area we have the least amount of knowledge. I hired a coach and went through contest prep with my wife a few times and it taught me a lot...so if I can share that knowledge and help others I do.

im also new and hope to learn from this thread!

You will,I have learned so much from these guys. Jus read brutha,it's all here. And of course ask if you can't find it by yourself.

Solid advice I’ll have to agree with jtip. I’m not a pro but I’ve done my fair share of dieting and cutting and that seems to be the most simplistic way to go about it yet efficient