Muscle and Science
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 248
  1. #201
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    14
    He obviously has shit going on so for him to even care to fix it makes him ok in my book

  2. #202
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    35
    Still waiting but was told I'd be taken care of THIS week. He seems to have alot of personal issues. BUT to continue on and finish us up says volumes.

  3. #203
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    11
    Definitely agree with above mentioned! Hope I get email stating confirmation soon. He stated to me that he will send oil part of order out this week, and he's still waiting on tabs. Hope everyone involved will be taken care of!


  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    14
    Idk how long you guys have been waiting but this order is from dec 7th so if its not longer than that have faith lol. I honestly chalked this one up so to have it fixed was great

  5. #205
    Member Copperhead1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    21
    Went out on a limb and just put in small order. Ive used G.C, before and the order was quite prompt. Really hope ime not waitin a month.

  6. #206
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    14
    Just put an order in with who?

  7. #207
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    14
    This thread is for envisions lab. Pretty sure he has retired and its been about a mth since this thread started

  8. #208
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    35
    What. We are waiting on a retired source to get us our things. How did you put an order in

  9. #209
    Member antjb1017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    28
    Yeah at this point Iím being ignored. I told him I would take anything at this point just send me something or give me my money back. Oh well. You win some you lose some.

  10. #210
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Went out on a limb and just put in small order. Ive used G.C, before and the order was quite prompt. Really hope ime not waitin a month.
    I think you're in the wrong thread bro

  11. #211
    Moderator Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I think you're in the wrong thread bro
    yep he definitely is haha

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    14
    I am squared away. Thanks jay

  13. #213
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    14
    And thanks jtip1810 for helping me get this all taken care of i greatly appreciate it

  14. #214
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,029
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswole1 View Post
    And thanks jtip1810 for helping me get this all taken care of i greatly appreciate it
    Anytime brother, glad to see you were taken care of finally.

  15. #215
    Member Copperhead1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    21
    Sorry guys, wrong thread. I need to pay attention.

  16. #216
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    35
    Well the week has come an gone. I was told this week. Idk if he meant I'd have it in hand or it would ship. Reguaress. Nothing as of right now. Maybe itll come next week

  17. #217
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    11
    Same here. Nothing yet.


  18. #218
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Dear Moderator,
    The reason Why I emailed you is that I cannot contact Jay since last month.He owe us about $3500.He just received our goods then disappeared.Could you pls do me a favor to help us to contact Jay to let hime reply me a email?
    I know that he is in trouble now.But it is really not a good behaviour to refuse to give me a reply.Even worse he owe us money.
    Really thanks a lot if you could do me this favor.
    Regards,
    Bryce

  19. #219
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Dear Moderator,
    The reason Why I emailed you is that I cannot contact Jay since last month.He owe us about $3500.He just received our goods then disappeared.Could you pls do me a favor to help us to contact Jay to let hime reply me a email?
    I know that he is in trouble now.But it is really not a good behaviour to refuse to give me a reply.Even worse he owe us money.
    Really thanks a lot if you could do me this favor.
    Regards,
    Bryce
    Sounds like a reverse scammer to me here. 5 total posts on the board since November, NO INTRO, 3 of 5 posts are are list requests and 2 of 5 are for Envision yet there isn't a single post in any of Envisions sub forum from you whatsoever. Unless you can prove otherwise I don't think anyone here is going to believe this shit. Do you have emails to prove you placed an order?

  20. #220
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,029
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Sounds like a reverse scammer to me here. 5 total posts on the board since November, NO INTRO, 3 of 5 posts are are list requests and 2 of 5 are for Envision yet there isn't a single post in any of Envisions sub forum from you whatsoever. Unless you can prove otherwise I don't think anyone here is going to believe this shit. Do you have emails to prove you placed an order?
    Exactly and will get no help from staff!!! Coming out of the woodwork after months gtfo with all that. Looks like someone seen an opportunity to scam lol.

Similar Threads

  1. Purity source labs bunk clen do not order
    By Genetics in forum Source complaints
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2017, 01:28 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •