Muscle and Science
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    He obviously has shit going on so for him to even care to fix it makes him ok in my book

Still waiting but was told I'd be taken care of THIS week. He seems to have alot of personal issues. BUT to continue on and finish us up says volumes.

Definitely agree with above mentioned! Hope I get email stating confirmation soon. He stated to me that he will send oil part of order out this week, and he's still waiting on tabs. Hope everyone involved will be taken care of!

Idk how long you guys have been waiting but this order is from dec 7th so if its not longer than that have faith lol. I honestly chalked this one up so to have it fixed was great

Went out on a limb and just put in small order. Ive used G.C, before and the order was quite prompt. Really hope ime not waitin a month.

Just put an order in with who?

This thread is for envisions lab. Pretty sure he has retired and its been about a mth since this thread started

What. We are waiting on a retired source to get us our things. How did you put an order in

Yeah at this point Iím being ignored. I told him I would take anything at this point just send me something or give me my money back. Oh well. You win some you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Went out on a limb and just put in small order. Ive used G.C, before and the order was quite prompt. Really hope ime not waitin a month.
    I think you're in the wrong thread bro

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I think you're in the wrong thread bro
    yep he definitely is haha

I am squared away. Thanks jay

And thanks jtip1810 for helping me get this all taken care of i greatly appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswole1 View Post
    And thanks jtip1810 for helping me get this all taken care of i greatly appreciate it
    Anytime brother, glad to see you were taken care of finally.

Sorry guys, wrong thread. I need to pay attention.

Well the week has come an gone. I was told this week. Idk if he meant I'd have it in hand or it would ship. Reguaress. Nothing as of right now. Maybe itll come next week

Same here. Nothing yet.

Dear Moderator,
    The reason Why I emailed you is that I cannot contact Jay since last month.He owe us about $3500.He just received our goods then disappeared.Could you pls do me a favor to help us to contact Jay to let hime reply me a email?
    I know that he is in trouble now.But it is really not a good behaviour to refuse to give me a reply.Even worse he owe us money.
    Really thanks a lot if you could do me this favor.
    Regards,
    Bryce

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Dear Moderator,
    The reason Why I emailed you is that I cannot contact Jay since last month.He owe us about $3500.He just received our goods then disappeared.Could you pls do me a favor to help us to contact Jay to let hime reply me a email?
    I know that he is in trouble now.But it is really not a good behaviour to refuse to give me a reply.Even worse he owe us money.
    Really thanks a lot if you could do me this favor.
    Regards,
    Bryce
    Sounds like a reverse scammer to me here. 5 total posts on the board since November, NO INTRO, 3 of 5 posts are are list requests and 2 of 5 are for Envision yet there isn't a single post in any of Envisions sub forum from you whatsoever. Unless you can prove otherwise I don't think anyone here is going to believe this shit. Do you have emails to prove you placed an order?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Sounds like a reverse scammer to me here. 5 total posts on the board since November, NO INTRO, 3 of 5 posts are are list requests and 2 of 5 are for Envision yet there isn't a single post in any of Envisions sub forum from you whatsoever. Unless you can prove otherwise I don't think anyone here is going to believe this shit. Do you have emails to prove you placed an order?
    Exactly and will get no help from staff!!! Coming out of the woodwork after months gtfo with all that. Looks like someone seen an opportunity to scam lol.