Apex Peptides
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Dear Moderator,
    The reason Why I emailed you is that I cannot contact Jay since last month.He owe us about $3500.He just received our goods then disappeared.Could you pls do me a favor to help us to contact Jay to let hime reply me a email?
    I know that he is in trouble now.But it is really not a good behaviour to refuse to give me a reply.Even worse he owe us money.
    Really thanks a lot if you could do me this favor.
    Regards,
    Bryce
    Dear Bryce,
    The reason Why I am replying to you is because we don't know who you are. Please show the mods proof that you are not reverse scamming and is truly owed $3500. Could you pls do us a favor and show the mods proof.
    I know that you may in trouble now.But it is really not a good behavior to reverse scam.
    Really thanks a lot if you could do us this favor.
    Regards,
    MAD_SCIENTIST

LOL...sorry guys. Just messing with this guy. Have a good Valentine's week everyone.

How much is in the purse now that this dude isn't going to have shit for proof?! I'll bet this little douche doesn't even come back now that he's been called out.

M&S Veteran
    I wonder how well Bryce knows Keith. The suspense is killing me!

Hey mate,
    Cause It's just another alias for me.Actually I don't want to reply on this thread but I have no idea now.I cannot contact Jay and he owed me $3500 then just vanished.I just hope the guy who can contact Jay and do me a favor to ask Jay to give me a reply.Jay really knows who I am But he didn't want to reply me now(Not only in email but also in Whatsapp).If he deny that he knew me then I'll show the evidence on this thread.Hope you guys on the thread can contact Jay can do me this favor.

Hi mate,

We has been producing steroid raw powder, HGH, Peptide and SARMS for many years who enjoys great popularity within China and start exporting abroad a year ago. We are also a sponsor(Alliance raws) on PM(professional muscle forum), you can find us there.
    Several month ago we had business with Jay. He promised to send the payment after pack received. Considering he was a sponsor on this forum we think there is no chance he can be a scammer, so we send the goods before payment. However, later on, he refused to send the payment with many reasons(He got badly sick/he was out of town/his father died/his house was damaged by tornado.... ). Hearing those said stories, we were patiently waiting for his payment. Last month, he just vanished and stopped giving any replies (not only on mails but also on whatsapp )This debt of $3500 has lasts for 5 months with no sign of progress, so we are here for some help. Anyone could help us reach out to Jay will be much appreciated. We have proof of this deal and we decide not to post it public temporarily. Mod, if you need evidence hereís my mail [email protected] or [email protected].

Here's the problem Keith, Bryce, Jim, John, Bob or who ever you want to call yourself.... I'm not sure how this is a board issue. You're not a current sponsor or even a previous sponsor. You didn't attempt to make purchases of anything that Envision advertised as available to purchase. You're a supplier. Maybe you did get screwed and maybe Jay scammed you, maybe he didn't but what you and Jay had going on has nothing to do with this board. On another note, if a mod says "ok we will try to help you" then why didn't you say something way sooner to someone? You joined as a member back in Novemeber, 5 months ago. Why didn't you say something to anyone sooner?

Yeah not making this a board issue or my issue...didn't happen here don't bring it here.

M&S Veteran
    Sounds like BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Sounds like a reverse scammer to me here. 5 total posts on the board since November, NO INTRO, 3 of 5 posts are are list requests and 2 of 5 are for Envision yet there isn't a single post in any of Envisions sub forum from you whatsoever. Unless you can prove otherwise I don't think anyone here is going to believe this shit. Do you have emails to prove you placed an order?
    Thanks for clearing that up for us .....

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up for us .....
    Yeah you're welcome lol. You got some donuts to make or something hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Yeah you're welcome lol. You got some donuts to make or something hahaha

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lmfao ....... yeah who the fuk is that
    I believe the owner name is Mr Anderson

Any others still waiting on pack? I can't even get a response from him since last Thursday.

I have tried and gotten no response ether. I'm gonna guess at this point if he hasn't sent you anything then its likely your not getting taken care of.

Still waiting.

Pack landed on the 6íth w some extras. Got one thing raw instead of T ace oil but thatís no problemo

Unfortunately I have to agree with u Jtip looks like I got screwed, along with a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Pack landed on the 6’th w some extras. Got one thing raw instead of T ace oil but that’s no problemo
    Good to hear brother.

I was told he has a few more people to take care of and should have that done this week.

Heard from him 7 days ago. Informed me I didnt give a name with shipping address. Which was the truth. But still nothing.