Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Do not order!! Do not order!!

It has come to our attention that we have a few outstanding orders from the recent sale. Staff has tried to contact the sponsor without success so at this time we need everyone hold off on orders until we get to the bottom of this situation. We will let everyone know the outcome as soon as we know something.

Good shit bro, his situation is a bit sketchy if ya ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Good shit bro, his situation is a bit sketchy if ya ask me.
    Agreed not liking the direction its headed.

Guys keep all information in this thread so we can streamline what's going on.

BANNED
    None of this gear is actually his or “envision” or whatever the fuck this cock sucker is. Take a look below. Same tabs that Chris roids has. I reached out to him via email, and they are in fact his tabs that Envision resales.

That whole bullshit spew about “the tab machine is broken” was all horse shit. This dude has been playing this forum like a fiddle. It took almost 3 weeks for me to get all of my order and they STILL couldn’t get it right. I finally gave up because this dude is a low life cum guzzler.

Convenient timing for his “fathers death” when Chris roids took a Christmas break and now Jason “doesn’t know what he’ll do after the new year” lies...lies...lies... FYI, Chris is on a holiday break so I doubt any of you actually get your gear.

Jason, I’ll post your 2 last known addresses and phone numbers if you don’t come out of hiding boy!

30% Off sale and bam gone....

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    30% Off sale and bam gone....
    Fuck lesson learned! I think I will stick to long term sponsors! I am new here but thanks JTIP and twist I know I probably will get screwed but hopefully I saved other Brothers from getting bent over!

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy_ View Post
    None of this gear is actually his or “envision” or whatever the fuck this cock sucker is. Take a look below. Same tabs that Chris roids has. I reached out to him via email, and they are in fact his tabs that Envision resales.

That whole bullshit spew about “the tab machine is broken” was all horse shit. This dude has been playing this forum like a fiddle. It took almost 3 weeks for me to get all of my order and they STILL couldn’t get it right. I finally gave up because this dude is a low life cum guzzler.

Convenient timing for his “fathers death” when Chris roids took a Christmas break and now Jason “doesn’t know what he’ll do after the new year” lies...lies...lies... FYI, Chris is on a holiday break so I doubt any of you actually get your gear.

Jason, I’ll post your 2 last known addresses and phone numbers if you don’t come out of hiding boy!

As interesting as this new development is DO NOT post personal info man. That's a huge no no in this game no matter the situation. If any of this is true and this guy get popped it could effect other members that have placed orders so lets be a little smarter about this please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ball247 View Post
    Fuck lesson learned! I think I will stick to long term sponsors! I am new here but thanks JTIP and twist I know I probably will get screwed but hopefully I saved other Brothers from getting bent over!
    I actually got a response from him through email with the promise he will get your packs out. He said with the death of his father and now taking care of his blind mother he hasn't had the time but with this new development I'm not sure what the hell to believe now.

BANNED
    Understood. But still, fuck him.

Finally the truth is coming out about this guy maybe someone might actually believe what I was saying

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy_ View Post
    Understood. But still, fuck him.
    Not disagreeing if this is all true but don't want to accidentally compromise anyone else.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Good thing I didn't follow thru, ( I tend to get overzealous @ times , ) but fact of the matter is that my $$ I in a mess of affairs due to divorce, bank account being garnished for another matter. SonI held off, and only got /get modest orders from my current group of previously /and trusted sponsor's, some here, & some at other forums.

I hope this results in a position outcome for all involved.

Fucking sucks losing your "Hard earned" dollars , especially at this time of year, post Holiday, heating bills etc. Damn...!
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

^^^^
    **** Correction, ~ positive outcome.....! ^^^
    Hear the answer.......!,

Who the hell is jason roids?

Give this man a minute before we jump to conclusions. I've been in constant contact with him...
    He has a lot going on. Be patient. Let's give it a little more time before we draw conclusions. I believe everyone will be taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
    Who the hell is jason roids?
    I believe it's ChrisRoids Brother, he does Raws & I believe some finished product, but it looks as tho, the Jason mentioned above maybe Envision ., Or Jaylito...?
    Hear the answer.......!,

I have been in communication with envision as well. Hope all of u get taken care of. Seems this guy had a ton going on.

BANNED
    I’m not buying it. He’s already 110% lied once saying the tab machine broke when in fact he doesn’t even make his own tabs... they all come from chris roids. In my book, the dude is shady as hell.

Tab machine broke? 15% off sale
    Dad died? 30% off sale
    Taking care of blind mother? No where to be found

What’s next? His pet goat got the clap and needs medical attention?

No bueno ....and jaylito I dont like the fact you didnt answere my pm , I have been nothin but fair and understanding with you ....

I dont give the fuck who you are who they say you are all I want is this fixed up and handled .....