Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    You know that pile is high too!
    And deep!
    Persistence is strength

I would be willing to help a member in need also. Getting your hard earned money took sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I would be willing to help a member in need also. Getting your hard earned money took sucks!!
    That's the shit that pisses me off the most. I know some of u computer nerds can dig deep for info. Put this bitch on blast

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
    That's the shit that pisses me off the most. I know some of u computer nerds can dig deep for info. Put this bitch on blast
    Easy...there are people working on getting this resolved first.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Easy...there are people working on getting this resolved first.
    Nobody is going to get their gear. Hes done. I tried to send him money 3 days ago. He told me to go elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
    Nobody is going to get their gear. Hes done. I tried to send him money 3 days ago. He told me to go elsewhere
    This is a good sign

Placed an order Dec 15th, still waiting also. Unfortunately I did not see his post on 12/12 about a delay in packs and his father passing. I would have probably waited till he got caught up. I figured with the holidays there would be a delay. But I'm running on 22 days and no pack

Block his thread why is it still open? Anyone can order still and get ripped off still?

Block his shit guys.

Well the word is he has declined orders for the last couple days ...but I did close threads for added measures

I believe we now have another member affected by this mess. That makes 4 now that have contacted me and all the orders appear to be from the recent sale.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I believe we now have another member affected by this mess. That makes 4 now that have contacted me and all the orders appear to be from the recent sale.
    Becareful cause there can be some bullshitting gearwhores who will throw there hat in there , I mean we already have some guys posting in this thread they will donate free shit to memberes who were affected ....which is awesome , but mod and admin should have received a pm sayin that cause it just lets the sponsor know hes off the hook and it brings out the reverse scammers ....

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Becareful cause there can be some bullshitting gearwhores who will throw there hat in there , I mean we already have some guys posting in this thread they will donate free shit to memberes who were affected ....which is awesome , but mod and admin should have received a pm sayin that cause it just lets the sponsor know hes off the hook and it brings out the reverse scammers ....
    Iím waiting on the email exchange to confirm. Iím on it bro

Ive been in contact with him through whole thing so far. Recieved oils about wk ago. From order right as dad passed. Still waiting on orals from that order and order from 2 wks ago. He emailed me the 3rd and says its been sent but i guess we will see

Placed order with him on the 21st. Last heard from him on the 31st stating that it shipped. Haven't received anything yet, or haven't heard back from him. Hope all turns out good for everyone involved, but sadly not looking that way. Appreciate u Jtip for helping out with this! Thx!

Would feel a lot better if some packs started landing for these brothers. Communication is a good sign but just talk, we need some action on the part of Envision.

I'd be willing to help any trustworthy member.fuck id love to. With approval from admin,of course.I hate shit like this. There's nothing that pisses me off worse than someone taking a hard working man's money.and I know alot of us don't have that extra money all the time and we get it finally and someone comes and takes it and the worst part is we can't even beat tf out a that person for it. So admin maybe we can start a Lil something?

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    I'd be willing to help any trustworthy member.fuck id love to. With approval from admin,of course.I hate shit like this. There's nothing that pisses me off worse than someone taking a hard working man's money.and I know alot of us don't have that extra money all the time and we get it finally and someone comes and takes it and the worst part is we can't even beat tf out a that person for it. So admin maybe we can start a Lil something?
    Ummm I posted a post previousely ....the lazt thing we need is for members to openly post they will DONATE ...its an awesome gesture and thats what the community is about ....but send pm to jtip or achilles dont post in thread ...why?? Cause sponsor may think hes off the hook and say fuck it they will fix ....or reverse scammers and bullshitters love to hear this and puff here comes the edited emails and lies just to get some free shit ...trust me done this been here ...I even seen reps who repped for lab that took off make out from the generosity of forums .......lmao ...oh man the bullshit will get deep

I'm truly sorry twisted.I honestly meant nothing but good. Can you have that post deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    I'm truly sorry twisted.I honestly meant nothing but good. Can you have that post deleted?
    No man not at all ......this is our house bro .....jtip is on it just didnt wanna give him any more work than he already has lmfao .....

Lol i swear I'm bad luck. This is about the 4th lab here in about 1.5 years I've ordered from that goes to shit.