Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still waiting on order been over 3 weeks.

Still waiting on an order that was placed just before the holidays anybody else experience this long of a delay?

I think it's just the holidays. The rep usually answers me within hours via emails and I haven't heard from him in 3 days since I've emailed. I hate to send any more emails because they are busy I'm sure, but BGS will deliver. Read the thread I started on waiting being the hard part. BGS responds about delivery speed etc.

I had an order right around Christmas that took longer than usual. The rep was very professional and patient with me. I didnt even bither emailing until it was going on xxx or xxxdays. I was really only was concerned because I was going to be out of town for a bit. Long story short , it was just the time of year and I received it as always
    Last edited by twisted; 01-08-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Just so you know I also placed my order just before the holidays, and am still waiting. Like I said rep hasn't answered emails which is unusual, but still I'd chalk it up to just being busy. BGS has a 100% delivery rate for me personally and I've never heard of anyone who didn't get their stuff. But, believe me, waiting is killer for me too, but it'll come through.

BGS is solid and always delivers fellas. You have nothing to worry about with these guys!!

I ordered & xxxx the xxxx , he said it shipped xxxst and I havenĀ’t received yet. I emailed the rep 2 days ago and havenĀ’t gotten a response. Mind you I should have waited the 10 days but he had said it shipped. IĀ’ve used BGS many times since 2016 and never any issue, maybe once before IĀ’ve waited this long to receive package but never not been replied to. IĀ’ll just have to trust the fact that they have always been stand up guys. IĀ’ll update as I can
    Last edited by twisted; 01-08-2019 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigswole86 View Post
    I ordered & paid the 29th, he said it shipped 31st and I havenĀ’t received yet. I emailed the rep 2 days ago and havenĀ’t gotten a response. Mind you I should have waited the 10 days but he had said it shipped. IĀ’ve used BGS many times since 2016 and never any issue, maybe once before IĀ’ve waited this long to receive package but never not been replied to. IĀ’ll just have to trust the fact that they have always been stand up guys. IĀ’ll update as I can
    Hang tight it'll be there. BGS won't stiff you. He's not the fastest at T/A but he'll definitely come through

The first thing you should do when you come to this forum is introduce yourself. You should do that before you post anything

Xxxx. For me. No emails back and I always wait til after xxxplus days. Unusual, rep usually emails me back within hours. I have no idea the status of mine. That's said, they've always delivered before but it is a bit worrisome that the rep won't email, but perhaps just busy. Hopefully we will know something soon on all accounts here.
    Last edited by twisted; 01-08-2019 at 09:41 PM.

I don't mind the T/A taking a bit longer than usual, that's no problem. Things happen, and the quality is worth the wait, but after a longer than usual wait, it would be nice to know something. I'm hesitant to email the rep again, as I'm sure he saw the first email, but...

Can everyone please stop putting the exact dates in the open forum? I don’t know how many times I have top post this and ask.

My apologies, I’m learning the process here. Bigswole86 here looking forward to learning/contributing to the forum. I’ve been in the game for 12 years but still learn daily. You seem like a great group of guys/girls. Thanks for the support

Apologies here as well. Won't happen again.

Guys BGS will come through no doubt in my mind. Remember the holidays tend to make things move much slower. I recently had a payment take 2 days longer than it should have so hang tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigswole86 View Post
    I ordered & xxxx the xxxx , he said it shipped xxxst and I havenĀ’t received yet. I emailed the rep 2 days ago and havenĀ’t gotten a response. Mind you I should have waited the 10 days but he had said it shipped. IĀ’ve used BGS many times since 2016 and never any issue, maybe once before IĀ’ve waited this long to receive package but never not been replied to. IĀ’ll just have to trust the fact that they have always been stand up guys. IĀ’ll update as I can
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock1515 View Post
    Xxxx. For me. No emails back and I always wait til after xxxplus days. Unusual, rep usually emails me back within hours. I have no idea the status of mine. That's said, they've always delivered before but it is a bit worrisome that the rep won't email, but perhaps just busy. Hopefully we will know something soon on all accounts here.
    You both been warned ....no exact dates ...no t/a talk .!!!

Wont happen again. Question, however... If no exact dates are used and t/a isn't talked about, is it okay to ask about an order on the forum or no? Im not sure what the next step is when the rep won't answer emails after the usual time frame has passed? Not trying to piss anyone off and it is a genuine and I believe fair question.

I do understand not posting specifics and what not, and my bad for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lock1515 View Post
    Wont happen again. Question, however... If no exact dates are used and t/a isn't talked about, is it okay to ask about an order on the forum or no? Im not sure what the next step is when the rep won't answer emails after the usual time frame has passed? Not trying to piss anyone off and it is a genuine and I believe fair question.

I do understand not posting specifics and what not, and my bad for that.
    Sure you can post to ask a question ...infact we encourage it ....just no specifics please

I will say BGS is fast at all , but there gear is good lol....they been around and qlways been solid and reliable ...

Thanks twisted,

Yeah I've never had a problem with BGS. It's just been odd this time. Rep not answering emails, no updates, nothing and after taking longer than usual. I still have full confidence that it will come and if by some crazy chance it didn't I'm sure BGS would work with whoever to get it handled, they seem like those kind of folks. Just more in the dark this time than usual.

In general, regular life, I'm an incredibly incredibly tough customer. When I pay I expect perfection in every reasonable way. I demand it. And if it isn't perfect, I handle it. I file complaints, I file fraud charges, I speak to managers and supervisors and threaten to cancel my phone and internet every time there's a hiccup. It's very tough for me to repress my tough customer urges when the unexpected occurs but with this type of game I have to and I don't mind. I just don't want to feel completely in the dark.

Just a simple thought here, but have you guys considered the manner in which you’re sending the emails? I mean, if you’re rude or short, I couldn’t blame him for not responding. I emailed ill today and got an instant response. I understand the fact that we all are purchasing items from sponsors and want to receive those items. All these sponsors are doing us a favor even though we are spending dough. The favor being that they make it possible to get these items. If they didn’t exist, we’d all have to be natty...like Mike O’Hearn!!

That is a good point as well Samson. I make sure my emails are kind and I always apologize for any inconvenience. Never have I or would I be short with them undeservedly. They are providing me an excellent and hard to come by service and for that I am deeply appreciative.