Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock1515 View Post
    Wont happen again. Question, however... If no exact dates are used and t/a isn't talked about, is it okay to ask about an order on the forum or no? Im not sure what the next step is when the rep won't answer emails after the usual time frame has passed? Not trying to piss anyone off and it is a genuine and I believe fair question.

I do understand not posting specifics and what not, and my bad for that.
    When asking about orders it’s best not to use exact dates in the open. It’s probably not a big deal to some, but if someone wanted to figure locations out it would make it a little easier when they have so much info posted right out in the public. It’s best to just says hey I ordered from these guys and it’s been longer than normal for domestic. You can pm me or any of the staff the exact dates if need be.

I hope this isnít going against the rules: I havenít had contact with ill, Iíve been communicating with BGSre.[email protected] . Is that out of the ordinary? Did I somehow communicate and order with the wrong rep?

I apologize for the lame post above regarding the email. I’m just going to STFU and be a little more patient. I am thankful to be a client of BGS and would much rather wait a little longer for their gear than order junk from another source and have it in two days.

If you guys have ever read what BGS and hit reps have posted numerous times in this sub forum they admit to being a tad slow and say if you prefer faster go elsewhere. If they get annoyed they will not respond to emails either, Its how the guy runs his shop and always has. Those of us that have used him know it may take longer but it will land. You will get what you paid for...patience.

Here this is a sticky in the BGS subforum and a good read for those waiting.

https://www.muscleandscience.com/thr...28MUST-READ%29

Thank you. Good read. I don't mind the longer than normal time frame. Np. Just like to have some updates when it's been longer than usual. Even a "fuck off, we haven't forgot about ya, we're just busy," haha. Sent another email today. Hated to bother, but it's been longer than it ever has on any previous time and the rep has never not answered my emails until this time. Maybe I annoyed him, but I've never sent an email about the status of an order until after 10 or 11 days. I try and be reasonable. Nonetheless, still love BGS and still very thankful for their service. Have more orders to put in when this one arrives just don't like to have multiple out at once.

And again, I don't mean to be rude and would never give any names but, I know people are getting quick responses when asking for a price list for a new order, but this returning customer can't get a status email after 3 weeks.... Again, not trying to be rude, short, or unfair, but I don't believe I am. All love, just looking for a candle in the dark fellas.

I just spoke to the boss. We should be all caught up at this point and everyone waiting should have their packs end of this week or beginning of next.
    I apologize for the delays. We normally get through the holidays rather efficiently but this holiday has been a bit trying. This one of the reasons why we closed our list. We have no plans to expand to take on more volume so it’s going to be a completely private list soon. This is so we can best serve our client list.

Again, apologies from BGS and me. We value your choice in choosing us and trying to make some changes
    BGS

Thanks BGS. Wasn't trying to be tough on you. We've spoke enough that I think we understand each other's language patterns at this point. Thanks for the update. I was about to. Post on here that you emailed me an update and that all is well. Thanks BGS. Again, take your time. We don't mind the wait for the amazing quality. Just want that candle in the dark sometimes brother. Thanks man. You all have been great to me and I will be placing another again very very soon.

I do my best to answer emails and if I didn’t, it’s not on purpose. I take my rep title seriously l. I never dodged a client and have no reason to. BGS has always delivered but we never claimed to be the fastest. Our delivery time is not to everyone’s liking but we have done our best to inform our clients of that.
    BGS

I completely agree there. That's the only thing that was throwing me off because you literally usually answer my emails a couple hours later. Hope I haven't put to much stress on ya bro. Thanks again BGS. Keep doing you.

Thank you BGS, and to the senior members who put things into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Its how the guy runs his shop and always has.
    I have been with BGS since he brewed his first batch on EVO. TA used to be 10/10.

Everybody that is waiting will receive. We are all caught up from the holidays. We never scammed anyone and have no intentions of doing that ever.
    BGS

Quote Originally Posted by ill gotten gains View Post
    Everybody that is waiting will receive. We are all caught up from the holidays. We never scammed anyone and have no intentions of doing that ever.
    Good people for sure. Hope youíre well bro.
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

A little reassurance for u guys. Mine arrived today.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteboss View Post
    A little reassurance for u guys. Mine arrived today.
    I would not mentioned you just received it