Apex Peptides

Diet progress 200lb to 182lb @ 5'9

Before

Current

I used mainly clen, adrol, mast and test while doing cardio ed and training 6 times a week to get here.
    The past two weeks I've only been on test - nothing else!

I have to thank my man, the one and only, UGFREAK for supplying me with the best of the best sp and balkan gear. I did try clen before from an ug lab and it fucked me up. I've been on higher doses of gear before and I felt and looked worse.

This cut is going very very well and this is highly related to the quality of gear I put in my body. And this is just the beginning!
    I've been on only 350mg of mast but came off now to let my receptors recuperate for my highly anticipated tren blast.

The adrol has kept me full throughout many endless cardio sessions and mast helped me keep estro sides to literally none. Clen helped me to lose fat much faster than I normally do and some T3 helped me to keep my system going on very low calories.

If you guys have any questions, hit me up!

My current plan is to get some black tops from UGFREAK, prime my body with it, do 4 weeks of only little cardio and slightly higher calories to eventually fully get back into cutting hard before summer time.
    Then I'll jump on the tren train again, put that shit in high gear, pray for not too many sweaty and sleepless nights and look the best I've ever looked.

Any recommendations besides melatonin to improve sleep quality?
    Which supps or meds have you used that don't cause to much risk of addiction and leave you feeling tired all day long?

Looking good man but I don’t understand your reasoning for anadrol on a cut but whatever it is it has worked for you.

Thanks my man! There's not much factual reasoning behind it, other than my well being and enjoying the workouts more while being depleted.

My first big cut with our coach involved adrol at the end as well. Fills you back out in a depleted state and adds a bit of strength to keep you going when in a big deficit. It also kills my appetite so that was a big help in keeping cravings at bay. I know a lot of guys that use it at the end of prep for these reasons.

Looking fucking solid bro

@jtip1810 interesting! haven't heard that one before. But can definitely relate to the decrease in appetite. Which is a good thing!

@Cdiesels thanks my man!