Apex Peptides

Thread: TNE 100mg/ml

weightlift TNE 100mg/ml

http://www.crazysteroids.com/tne-100/

Welcome to inquiry us.

Cheers
    E-mail:[email protected]
    Wickr ID:CrazySteroids

Some of the best , if not The Best TNE I have ever had , and that’s no BS. I love TNE , but it’s hard to find some that actually walk the walk.
    I pinned 1cc the first day I received it and before I even opened the bottle I smelled the oil through the wrapping. I Love that smell.
    That nite I had a great workout , and I just wanted to keep on lifting when my workout was done.
    Since then I have been taking 1/2cc of the TNE and it’s still strong enough to fuel my workouts .
    AWESOME Product !!!
    HomeRun with this one CS !!!

I can't believe you love that smell oh that guaicol smell you piss it like coffee. The TNE is good got to say and I appreciate the level of costumer service CS and yourself had with my order. Always fast and on the ball. So far great d bol as well, as for the test and deca I have switched over to CS brand but have to give it a while before review as I run test, deca year around test is also dec ester. Thanks -NE-

Quote Originally Posted by negativeempire View Post
    I can't believe you love that smell oh that guaicol smell you piss it like coffee. The TNE is good got to say and I appreciate the level of costumer service CS and yourself had with my order. Always fast and on the ball. So far great d bol as well, as for the test and deca I have switched over to CS brand but have to give it a while before review as I run test, deca year around test is also dec ester. Thanks -NE-
    Idk bro , I really do love the smell. Before I even opened the bottle , I could smell it thru the wrapping and I KNEW it was going to be good.
    I was using it every workout, but the oil is Gold to me and I’ll only use it for either leg or chest day!!!
    My legs have always been a lagging part because I never trained them until failure, but now I relish the pain, because I know they are growing , AND With the TNE, is a HomeRun !!!
    I can’t wait until this hiccup CS is going thru is over , to try more gear . I need to blow up !!!