Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cmac’s training/progress log

I guess this would be my first official post? So here it goes, a little about me.

I’m 28 years old, height 5’9”, about 190 lbs, and no idea what my bf% is (probably around 15% if I were to guess?). I’ve been lifting for 5 years now. When I first started lifting, I was that typical skinny kid, weighing less than 150 lbs. I got into lifting because I had a destructive drinking problem and the bar I used to go to, the owner, he also owned a gym in town. I’ve been sober from alcohol for 5 years.

I’m not sure what else to put but this is a start, lol.

Tonight I trained legs, primarily hamstrings.

Started with extensions and laying leg curls for a warmup. Then leg press wide/narrow. Then calves. Then squat hack, and finally sitting leg curls for a final pump. Most exercises were 4-6 sets, 10-15 reps.

My workout rountine could use some help because I honestly just do my own thing so if you have any advice, feel free to let me know because I could take all the advice I can get and I do appreciate it!

Welcome to the logs, bro. What is your current goal?

Welcome to the crew....
    I'll be back at it soon man!!

Some of my current goals are, to get my mind “right” because it’s been horrible lately. To get back on track of eating what I need/should be eating, working out consistently, and just overall getting better for now. I used to be really dedicated and disciplined towards my diet/workouts but I have since fallen off of that, so that’s what I’m working towards now, getting better little by little and not rushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac90 View Post
    Some of my current goals are, to get my mind “right” because it’s been horrible lately. To get back on track of eating what I need/should be eating, working out consistently, and just overall getting better for now. I used to be really dedicated and disciplined towards my diet/workouts but I have since fallen off of that, so that’s what I’m working towards now, getting better little by little and not rushing it.
    Everyone falls off and gets mental blocks, man. Keeping up with a log on here helps a lot. It helps me stay accountable. Keep that diet right and you can miss the gym every once in a while!

Thank you Samson. That’s kind of why I thought of making a log because it holds me accountable, even though it’s hard at times to remember to post a log for that day, as I am forgetful, lol.

Thank you Samson. That’s kind of why I thought of making a log because it holds me accountable, even though it’s hard at times to remember to post a log for that day, as I am forgetful, lol.
    Do you get email and Tapatalk notifications? I’ll help remind you, if you want.

What did you do today? How’d you eat and feel? If you fuck up, it’s cool. Let’s hash it out and get you killing it! I have bad days/weeks pretty often. If it were easy, everyone would be jacked!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Do you get email and Tapatalk notifications? I’ll help remind you, if you want.
    I'll remind his ass once I'm back in the gym. This is the all natty brother in my pic from last Friday...been trying to help him for the past year or so build some size.

I don’t think so? I’m not sure honestly. What’s tapatalk? I had eggs with oatmeal this morning for first meal. Then 8 oz chicken with 4 oz asparagus as lunch, then 8 oz chicken and 8 oz rice for pre workout meal (about 1-1 1/2 hr before I workout). I’m sitting in the parking lot of the gym now, about to go in and smash some arms. Going to be a quick workout tonight since I have to do a little meal prep tonight. I’m starting to get back into the groove of it. I do agree, if this shit was easy, everyone would be jacked and everyone would live this lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I'll remind his ass once I'm back in the gym. This is the all natty brother in my pic from last Friday...been trying to help him for the past year or so build some size.
    !!!!How much more size does he need? Door frames are only so big! Lmao

I don’t think so? I’m not sure honestly. What’s tapatalk? I had eggs with oatmeal this morning for first meal. Then 8 oz chicken with 4 oz asparagus as lunch, then 8 oz chicken and 8 oz rice for pre workout meal (about 1-1 1/2 hr before I workout). I’m sitting in the parking lot of the gym now, about to go in and smash some arms. Going to be a quick workout tonight since I have to do a little meal prep tonight. I’m starting to get back into the groove of it. I do agree, if this shit was easy, everyone would be jacked and everyone would live this lifestyle.
    You should have registered on the forum with an email address. You’ll get emails when someone posts in your subscribed threads. Tapatalk is an app that will also give you notifications. Hey, you have Dr. tipster in your corner, bro! He has helped me a ton! You’re in good hands. Just listen to what he tells you, he won’t steer you wrong. Meals look clean.

I do appreciate all your help brother. Changes are being made and I couldn’t be happier ��

Lmao I appreciate that bro

I’m downloading Tapatalk now. I’m sure it will be easier to use on my phone. Yes, JTip is the best friend you could ever ask for and always gives the best advice.

Morning bro...time for work!!

Morning, brother. What’s on the agenda for today?

Morning bro! Yes time for work and it’s cold AF outside!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Morning, brother. What’s on the agenda for today?
    Working until 4:30, then off to smash shoulders/rear delts. I had eggs with oatmeal this morning, then chicken and asparagus/rice for the next 2 meals. What about you, what are you training today?

Working until 4:30, then off to smash shoulders/rear delts. I had eggs with oatmeal this morning, then chicken and asparagus/rice for the next 2 meals. What about you, what are you training today?
    I’ve got back and rear delts tonight. Probably throw in some trap work. Looks like our meals are identical.