Apex Peptides

Best Shin Guards

Hi guys, i'm looking for a new pair of shin guards for practicing Muay Thai. Since now i owned the ''sock'' style ones which are made of cotton. I am going for leather this time and i am between Top King, Yokkao , Fairtex and Hayabusa shin guards. Can you help me please through ur personal expreriance to choose the right one which will provide me quite protection but also is not bulky and uncomfortable to ''carry'' on me during the sparring?

Quote Originally Posted by athessalo View Post
    Hi guys, i'm looking for a new pair of shin guards for practicing Muay Thai. Since now i owned the ''sock'' style ones which are made of cotton. I am going for leather this time and i am between Top King, Yokkao , Fairtex and Hayabusa shin guards. Can you help me please through ur personal expreriance to choose the right one which will provide me quite protection but also is not bulky and uncomfortable to ''carry'' on me during the sparring?
    My personal favorite is Top King because you don't lose any Mobility or Agility and they're very comfortable. A very close second is the Venom brand,. But they tend to slip a little bit after you get a little sweaty. Any of those shin guards that you are looking at will do fine but like I said my personal favorite is Top King