Apex Peptides

GH to GHRP dosage?

So lets just cut to the chase. I got some GH from Giant a few months ago that I'm not fully convinced is GH. I got the 99% so it should be g2g right? He got "good bloods" posted all over but GHRP and GH can still show growth hormone levels at a pretty decent level per the testing protocol. I used it for about 2 months at 4iu a day and had some similar reactions/sides to GH but it still felt pretty weak from what I should have been experiencing. I have intentions to try the new roidtest somatropin test on it.

Ok so without any more speculation, let's just assume it's actually GHRP and not GH. I'll also add, I really don't care that it is a side from the fact that they would be passing off peptides for GH but that's for another time.

If someone, like myself, has this then wouldn't the dosages be way off?! GHRP is dosed in mcg and GH typically in IU because let's face it, unless it's Pharma grade, these labs have 0 clue how many mg or mcg is in their GH which is another point of contention entirely.

So if the GHRP is 5mg and I add 3ml then I get 160mcg, if that math is correct. Dosage of GHRP being 100 to 300mcg from my research and that equates to 10iu. Wouldn't it be dangerous to be using a GH dose as GHRP or vice versa or are they the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    So lets just cut to the chase. I got some GH from Giant a few months ago that I'm not fully convinced is GH. I got the 99% so it should be g2g right? He got "good bloods" posted all over but GHRP and GH can still show growth hormone levels at a pretty decent level per the testing protocol. I used it for about 2 months at 4iu a day and had some similar reactions/sides to GH but it still felt pretty weak from what I should have been experiencing. I have intentions to try the new roidtest somatropin test on it.

Ok so without any more speculation, let's just assume it's actually GHRP and not GH. I'll also add, I really don't care that it is a side from the fact that they would be passing off peptides for GH but that's for another time.

If someone, like myself, has this then wouldn't the dosages be way off?! GHRP is dosed in mcg and GH typically in IU because let's face it, unless it's Pharma grade, these labs have 0 clue how many mg or mcg is in their GH which is another point of contention entirely.

So if the GHRP is 5mg and I add 3ml then I get 160mcg, if that math is correct. Dosage of GHRP being 100 to 300mcg from my research and that equates to 10iu. Wouldn't it be dangerous to be using a GH dose as GHRP or vice versa or are they the same?
    Very good question Berserker. Although I'm not sure about superdosing GHRP and its dangers, but I believe GHRP's will not raise your IGF levels like HGH. A simple IGF serum test would debunk this

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Very good question Berserker. Although I'm not sure about superdosing GHRP and its dangers, but I believe GHRP's will not raise your IGF levels like HGH. A simple IGF serum test would debunk this
    IGF not. Stand GH Serum? That's a different story

IGF not. Stand GH Serum? That's a different story
    GHRP will increase GH serum levels above normal ranges.

GHRP will increase GH serum levels above normal ranges.
    That's what I was getting at. So if you did a serum level test with the standard protocol, 10iu GH then go get bloods and say serum comes back at 26 (just as an example) Would you get the same or close to that with GHRP assuming the GH and the GHRP were the same dosage?

That's what I was getting at. So if you did a serum level test with the standard protocol, 10iu GH then go get bloods and say serum comes back at 26 (just as an example) Would you get the same or close to that with GHRP assuming the GH and the GHRP were the same dosage?
    In my honest opinion the HGH would score higher on a GH serum test compared to the GHRP. Although I've never seen bloodwork to state this, my reasoning would be the GHRP is supposed to cause your natural GH pulse to happen more often hence elevated GH levels, where as the HGH is exogenous and a high concentration that causes a flood of GH to the system but the active life is very short and the reason we give a brief window to score a GH serum test with HGH

In my honest opinion the HGH would score higher on a GH serum test compared to the GHRP. Although I've never seen bloodwork to state this, my reasoning would be the GHRP is supposed to cause your natural GH pulse to happen more often hence elevated GH levels, where as the HGH is exogenous and a high concentration that causes a flood of GH to the system but the active life is very short and the reason we give a brief window to score a GH serum test with HGH
    I'm tracking what you're saying. I don't want to make accusations about Giant without proof so I'll get the somatropin test for it. My main concern was if I keep running it at a GH dose and it turns out to be GHRP.

What were you expecting from 2 months of 4iu and what were the results? Just trying to get an idea of what you saw from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    What were you expecting from 2 months of 4iu and what were the results? Just trying to get an idea of what you saw from it.
    I thought I would at least be getting better sleep and at least putting on some water weight in that time. I did start to get tingling hands and feet laying down at night. I feel like I had different expectations of the dosage and GH in general. Obviously I'm new to growth hormone but I do quite a bit of research and talk to quite a few people to better educate myself but i wouldnt know until I ran it.

I'm going to test the GH but am I wrong in my thought process here? Could it actually be GHRP in it's place or did I just expect too much too soon?

I pulled a GH serum test for Giant(the results should be on their sub). Serum came back good and high. I feel like the only way to know would be to have IGF-1 pulled. I wouldn’t think GHRP should elevate your numbers as much as GH.
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!

I thought I would at least be getting better sleep and at least putting on some water weight in that time. I did start to get tingling hands and feet laying down at night. I feel like I had different expectations of the dosage and GH in general. Obviously I'm new to growth hormone but I do quite a bit of research and talk to quite a few people to better educate myself but i wouldnt know until I ran it.

I'm going to test the GH but am I wrong in my thought process here? Could it actually be GHRP in it's place or did I just expect too much too soon?
    In my experience with gh everyone reacts differently. It’s like the sleep thing... all it does to me is make me sleep more I wouldn’t say better sleep just more of it. As for the water, I have ran some got water weight ran some and not got it. For me I see with pharmacy grade I don’t hold as much water “actually zero water” than I do with generics. I think it’s almost impossible to get an idea of what it’s going to do to you from someone else. For example a friend of mine can run the same stuff as me at 10iu never have the hand tingle, but I get over 6 and I can’t move.

In my opinion if this is your first time using it 2 months is not long enough to realize what it’s doing to you. My first time I was pissed because I just didn’t realize what it was doing until that 4 or 5th month and when i saw it I was hooked.

M&S Veteran
    I'm tracking what you're saying. I don't want to make accusations about Giant without proof so I'll get the somatropin test for it. My main concern was if I keep running it at a GH dose and it turns out to be GHRP.
    I think giant black tops are as good as any generic on the market. This just not me saying this I seen some ex pros say that giant is comparable to the olds rips which were a great gh. I am on 6 weeks at 5iu. No water at all barely a touch of cts. You have to stay on minimum of 8 months. You still to see some real changes around your 6/7 kit. I about to start bulk cycle and I trying a new gh protocol. Say you take 5iu 7 days a week for total of 35iu. Divide tgat number by 3 which is like 10.4. So 3 days a week about hour before workout you inject 10.4 iu. I heard you see amazing results for 16 week bulk. My bulk cycle consists of 500 test cyp
    500 deca 16 weeks
    400nnp for first 4 weeks.
    50mg dbol 4 weeks
    50mg pro iron 16 weeks
    10iu gh 3 preworkout a week
    Adex .5 ed

M&S Veteran
    Giant is not selling ghrp as gh lol. They are one of the biggest hgh suppliers on the boards presently. Check out other boards and you won't find one negative thing said about there hgh. You won't experience absolutely no changes in two months even genotropin. What made you think ghrp or any peptide they faking everyone even guys who take this year round ? Not trying to sound like a dick but you really need lots more research that includes following g other boards that giant a sponsor. It not just you I seen guys say after a week how they getting huge lumps hgh lol not happening

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    In my experience with gh everyone reacts differently. It’s like the sleep thing... all it does to me is make me sleep more I wouldn’t say better sleep just more of it. As for the water, I have ran some got water weight ran some and not got it. For me I see with pharmacy grade I don’t hold as much water “actually zero water” than I do with generics. I think it’s almost impossible to get an idea of what it’s going to do to you from someone else. For example a friend of mine can run the same stuff as me at 10iu never have the hand tingle, but I get over 6 and I can’t move.

In my opinion if this is your first time using it 2 months is not long enough to realize what it’s doing to you. My first time I was pissed because I just didn’t realize what it was doing until that 4 or 5th month and when i saw it I was hooked.
    Thanks Achilles. I'll just keep at it then. For peace of mind I'm still going to Test the GH but I'll just pick it back up and keep running it.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    I think giant black tops are as good as any generic on the market. This just not me saying this I seen some ex pros say that giant is comparable to the olds rips which were a great gh. I am on 6 weeks at 5iu. No water at all barely a touch of cts. You have to stay on minimum of 8 months. You still to see some real changes around your 6/7 kit. I about to start bulk cycle and I trying a new gh protocol. Say you take 5iu 7 days a week for total of 35iu. Divide tgat number by 3 which is like 10.4. So 3 days a week about hour before workout you inject 10.4 iu. I heard you see amazing results for 16 week bulk. My bulk cycle consists of 500 test cyp
    500 deca 16 weeks
    400nnp for first 4 weeks.
    50mg dbol 4 weeks
    50mg pro iron 16 weeks
    10iu gh 3 preworkout a week
    Adex .5 ed
    Thanks for that input man. For the other post, I didn't think you were being a dick at all bro. I'd rather someone just say "hey you're probably wrong, here's why...." I appreciate your input. Maybe my expectations were higher than they should be for such a short time and I was looking for a reason to blame it on. As I said, I'll still test it but I'll be more patient and just run it.

Thanks Achilles. I'll just keep at it then. For peace of mind I'm still going to Test the GH but I'll just pick it back up and keep running it.
    Don’t stress it man and get some blood work. With gh it’s not really something you take 8 weeks and you are jacked. It’s something that takes time.

Exactly Achilles said the longer you run it the better it gets. I love GH and all its benifits but it does take time.