Apex Peptides

Thread: Year Round Tren

Year Round Tren

Moderators if this is the incorrect place to post this thread please let me know.

Iíve had a request to post my experience with running Tren year round.

At this point Iíve added in Tren E for well over a year at this poont. All done Sub Q with 31g 5/16 Sílins.

At no point with Tren, have I ever ran into any sub q leaks, lumps aside from some redness time to time but itís only if I squat and pin that day and the belt rubs on the site. That will go away within hours of the workout being completed. Sub Q contrary to other forums Iíve seen, is safe. Iím incredibly sensitive to any and all compounds , and Iíve not had any issues.

My plan was to increase overtime.

Month 1-2 ish
    I started off at only 50mg a week.
    Big libido boost for me.

Month 2-4
    60mg

Month 5-6
    Each week went up around 10mg ending around roughly 100mg

After this I honestly just increased each week till I got to a full CC. Not entirely sure on that time frame, but you can see I went very slow.

Fast forward to now. I will keep myself at 200mg a week and blast 240mg for a vial then back down to 200mg for normally double the amount of time the blast went on for. Or I just stay at 200mg till I feel like I want to get after it in the gym.

Side I have experienced
    - above 240 mg I loose all my appetite
    - increased aggression, too much for me
    - some hair loss
    - intense acid reflux

Staying at 240 exactly I gain all the benefits and near zero sides minus the acid reflux but itís managable through otc products.

I am on TRT for life and experience a lot of issues with estrogen swings etc, so for me tren has helped me maintain mass during tough transition periods and helped keep libido pretty steady. With this , I find myself to be more stable. I view it as a genuine aide in my life not really a PED, even though it really is.

Last round of bloods roughly 12 weeks ago did show elevated liver ezymes and elevated cho levels, however there were a few factors that I believe contributed to this in addition to tren.

Currently Iím running a massive daily stack to combat issues. Check out my training log for that full stack. I have bloods scheduled in 4 weeks, Iíll share those results when available.

Till then I am an open book!

Hope I can answer questions on this!

Remembered a few more worthy items to add

Currently
    - I run hot. No night sweats or anything, but I do stay much warmer.
    - as dose goes up, aerobic output decreases. I definitely need an extra minute or two of rest when increasing.
    - blood pressure etc must be kept in check. I take celery seed daily, this and fish oil have made the largest difference.

Other sides I forgot about
    - once I stopped taking caber for about 3 weeks. Honestly hadnít had issues with prolactin before, so I tried not taking any. Lo and behold, one day I noticed a lump under my nipple... I was able to squeeze prolactin or whatever liquid out. I jumped back on 2 x .25mg twice a week and it went away pretty quick.
    Lesson learned there.
    - sleepless nights hit me sheís above 240mg. Itís miserable. If I stay at that dose I sleep like a rock.

I think thatís all, if I remember anything else to add Iíll toss it up here.

All in all itís doable. Just have to stay on my game to run it, but overall taking supplements etc is no different than me injecting daily amyhow. Just part of it.

This is pretty interesting. Do you think that the slow and deliberate increase over such a long length of time allowed you to be able to combat some of the more noticeable sides of Tren when you reached your final dose? I have a lot of issues with Tren myself but I'd love to find a way to run it.

M&S Veteran
    Zerker have you tried parabolan?.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Zerker have you tried parabolan?.
    I haven't yet. That's the last one to try for me though. Ace hits me like a freight train. Enanthate is better but still gives me crazy insomnia, heartburn and night sweats. Hex has the most side effect friendly of the 3 but I haven't found a domestic source that has it and it's expensive as hell to run.

You said youíve been doing bloodwork regularly but have you been checking your lipid profile? That would be my one concern for running it yearly because Tren is harsh on lipids especially your good cholesterol. Even short 8 week blasts at 300mg messes up my lipids.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    You said you’ve been doing bloodwork regularly but have you been checking your lipid profile? That would be my one concern for running it yearly because Tren is harsh on lipids especially your good cholesterol. Even short 8 week blasts at 300mg messes up my lipids.
    Its does a number on kidney's as well.

I think tren year round is a bad idea man...your health comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    This is pretty interesting. Do you think that the slow and deliberate increase over such a long length of time allowed you to be able to combat some of the more noticeable sides of Tren when you reached your final dose? I have a lot of issues with Tren myself but I'd love to find a way to run it.
    Yes. That was my initial concern as well. As you can see it took a very long time to even touch a cc. At just 200mg I experience zero sides. 240 is the only time I see something resembling any issues. Even then itís very minor.

I agree 100%

Kidneys are in check and at the bottom of the range for labcorp.

On the last bloods I was not running anything even close to the stack I am now. Iíll know in a few weeks as to the effect of 240 for 8 weeks. I did run labs at 200mg and CHO and all values were normal. That was roughly 8 months ago.

Again the 240 is only for a vial then I go back down to a CC for a very long time.

I do agree with you completely on health being first. If tal values are off then Iíll know my limits and then adjust the daily stack accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    You said youíve been doing bloodwork regularly but have you been checking your lipid profile? That would be my one concern for running it yearly because Tren is harsh on lipids especially your good cholesterol. Even short 8 week blasts at 300mg messes up my lipids.
    Yes at 200mg I was in check. Only once at 240 did I read high, I didnít do a good job on setting up organ protection for that.

Iíll post my bloods here in a few weeks.

How long have you actually ran tren... have you ran it for over a year without coming of?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    How long have you actually ran tren... have you ran it for over a year without coming of?
    I started in March last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktown86 View Post
    Yes. That was my initial concern as well. As you can see it took a very long time to even touch a cc. At just 200mg I experience zero sides. 240 is the only time I see something resembling any issues. Even then it’s very minor.
    I don't think I'd run it for a year or even 6 months due to the potential effects as mentioned but I'd definitely be willing to try Tren E again starting at 50mg a week until I built up to 200mg and see if that takes care of any sides. I'm still determined to try Hex but I have to find a good source for it.

M&S Veteran
    I don't think I'd run it for a year or even 6 months due to the potential effects as mentioned but I'd definitely be willing to try Tren E again starting at 50mg a week until I built up to 200mg and see if that takes care of any sides. I'm still determined to try Hex but I have to find a good source for it.
    MGG has hex, although they are not domestic I do read reviews and almost everyone seems to like their service.

I think as long as bloods are monitored and you pay close attention to what youíre feeling, it can be of benefit.

Going up 2 1-2 ticks at a time was my game plan and staying out at that adjustment for a while seemed to work for me.

The reason I stated to begin with was to shoot for some level of homeostasis with maintaining mass and libido.

Without it there is a very real struggle of both.

I experience zero sides at a CC. So a long build up for others may work as wel, as we know everyone is drastically different!

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    MGG has hex, although they are not domestic I do read reviews and almost everyone seems to like their service.
    I've used them twice now but the area I live requires a signature every single time and that makes me super paranoid so I stopped ordering from them.

I've used them twice now but the area I live requires a signature every single time and that makes me super paranoid so I stopped ordering from them.
    I don’t blame you there. Anything with a signature can be stressful!

I haven't yet. That's the last one to try for me though. Ace hits me like a freight train. Enanthate is better but still gives me crazy insomnia, heartburn and night sweats. Hex has the most side effect friendly of the 3 but I haven't found a domestic source that has it and it's expensive as hell to run.
    Domestic supply has hex.