Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Summerís not too far away! Whatís your go to cut stack?

Just curious what everyone likes to cut with. I love me some Tren, Mast, and Var. Some canít ride the Tren train. That had me thinking of what else you guys may like.
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Just curious what everyone likes to cut with. I love me some Tren, Mast, and Var. Some can’t ride the Tren train. That had me thinking of what else you guys may like.
    I'll be running Primo, Var and Deca!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I'll be running Primo, Var and Deca!
    I still haven’t tried Primo yet. That’s on my list, for sure! Kinda liking the idea of running it on a “cruise”.

I'm thinking it going to be Tren, Primo and EQ. Just that Tren gives me such bad acid reflux almost makes it miserable running without some prilosec

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I'm thinking it going to be Tren, Primo and EQ. Just that Tren gives me such bad acid reflux almost makes it miserable running without some prilosec
    Does the EQ not raise your appetite through the roof? I definitely have to carry tums around with me!

Does the EQ not raise your appetite through the roof? I definitely have to carry tums around with me!
    Not really, when my carbs are above 400gm I feel great. Now here in a few weeks when I start to taper down on carbs I'll act like a starving Ethiopian whining about how hungry I am...lol although I'm enjoying the added size and calories it's almost time to shed this winter fluff

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Not really, when my carbs are above 400gm I feel great. Now here in a few weeks when I start to taper down on carbs I'll act like a starving Ethiopian whining about how hungry I am...lol although I'm enjoying the added size and calories it's almost time to shed this winter fluff
    Lol... A starving Ethiopian!

I seem to do better on fewer carbs. My workouts suffer, but I feel better in general.

Man no way I'd be able to cut on EQ, my appetite is crazy high on it. Tren works best for me since it has the opposite effect on appetite and I literally just can't eat.

The only thing I really got to keep an eye on with EQ is my RBC if it get to high my BP spikes like a mofo

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Man no way I'd be able to cut on EQ, my appetite is crazy high on it. Tren works best for me since it has the opposite effect on appetite and I literally just can't eat.
    I can’t wait for your Tren run! Popcorn is R2G! Hahaha!

The one thing that seems to help me a lot with the tren heartburn is taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    The one thing that seems to help me a lot with the tren heartburn is taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day.
    I forgot about the ACV. I should probably take it everyday just because.

I'm thinking Test Iso, NPP, Tren Ace, and Dbol. Dosages would be minimal to a medium dose with most compounds.
    200 Test Iso
    350 NPP
    350 Tren Ace
    30mgs Dbol pd split 10am/10afternoon/10evening
    I know this doesn't sound like a cutting cycle. However, if diet is in check, you get this nice cut, full look. At least I do.

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I'm thinking Test Iso, NPP, Tren Ace, and Dbol. Dosages would be minimal to a medium dose with most compounds.
    200 Test Iso
    350 NPP
    350 Tren Ace
    I know this doesn't sound like a cutting cycle. However, if diet is in check, you get this nice cut, full look. At least I do.
    I agree that diet makes the cut. Don’t know much about the Isocaproate ester. Are you gonna pin that once per week or break it up? Also, if you are running two 19-Nors at the same time, do you have to take any other precautions...as far as sides are involved?

200 Test Iso
    350 NPP
    350 Tren Ace
    I've been researching Test Iso a lot lately and I've been considering swapping my favorite flavor (Test E) for the Iso. It's supposed to "feel" like it hits a bit quicker but has a longer half life. I'd still more than likely hit it 2x a week.

I agree that diet makes the cut. Donít know much about the Isocaproate ester. Are you gonna pin that once per week or break it up? Also, if you are running two 19-Nors at the same time, do you have to take any other precautions...as far as sides are involved?
    Iso eod-ish.
    No as far as Caber or anything goes. I've never had any issues running 600mgs tren or 1g deca pw. I know it sounds crazy, but when it comes to side effects, I'm pretty lucky. I can keep test pretty low and still run 19-nors pretty high in that respect.

Iso eod-ish.
    No as far as Caber or anything goes. I've never had any issues running 600mgs tren or 1g deca pw. I know it sounds crazy, but when it comes to side effects, I'm pretty lucky. I can keep test pretty low and still run 19-nors pretty high in that respect.
    I’ve always been fortunate to not have bad sides while on Tren. Just occasional night sweats and heartburn. I may have to throw in some Tren towards the end of my current NPP cycle. You know, for experimental purposes

Iíve always been fortunate to not have bad sides while on Tren. Just occasional night sweats and heartburn. I may have to throw in some Tren towards the end of my current NPP cycle. You know, for experimental purposes
    I think I just read it somewhere last night and I was thinking it was you, but have you taken Caber? The interesting thing I read was it helps with sleep. That's my biggest side effect when using/abusing tren lol

I think I just read it somewhere last night and I was thinking it was you, but have you taken Caber? The interesting thing I read was it helps with sleep. That's my biggest side effect when using/abusing tren lol
    I was taking Caber 2X a week just as a precaution until I started HGH. From what I’ve read, Caber can affect your IGF-1 levels. So, now I just keep it around just in case there is a prolactin spike in my blood work. I’m not sure if it helped with my sleep or not. I have to take melatonin most every night. (That works for me) I couldn’t help but notice the positive sexual attributes that Caber possesses!

I was taking Caber 2X a week just as a precaution until I started HGH. From what I’ve read, Caber can affect your IGF-1 levels. So, now I just keep it around just in case there is a prolactin spike in my blood work. I’m not sure if it helped with my sleep or not. I have to take melatonin most every night. (That works for me) I couldn’t help but notice the positive sexual attributes that Caber possesses!
    It really doesn't have a severely drastic effect on IFG1. Same with Nolvadex. It's pretty minimal all things considered. I've run caber every single time I'm on a 19nor and I run it the full length of the cycle and haven't seen anything astounding or even noteworthy from my IGF levels. The benefits far out weigh the few points it will drop your IGF and the sides are minimal to none as long as you take it properly and as necessary.