Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55

    Summerís not too far away! Whatís your go to cut stack?

    Just curious what everyone likes to cut with. I love me some Tren, Mast, and Var. Some canít ride the Tren train. That had me thinking of what else you guys may like.
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,411
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Just curious what everyone likes to cut with. I love me some Tren, Mast, and Var. Some can’t ride the Tren train. That had me thinking of what else you guys may like.
    I'll be running Primo, Var and Deca!

  3. #3
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I'll be running Primo, Var and Deca!
    I still haven’t tried Primo yet. That’s on my list, for sure! Kinda liking the idea of running it on a “cruise”.
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  4. #4
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    76
    I'm thinking it going to be Tren, Primo and EQ. Just that Tren gives me such bad acid reflux almost makes it miserable running without some prilosec

  5. #5
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I'm thinking it going to be Tren, Primo and EQ. Just that Tren gives me such bad acid reflux almost makes it miserable running without some prilosec
    Does the EQ not raise your appetite through the roof? I definitely have to carry tums around with me!
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  6. #6
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Does the EQ not raise your appetite through the roof? I definitely have to carry tums around with me!
    Not really, when my carbs are above 400gm I feel great. Now here in a few weeks when I start to taper down on carbs I'll act like a starving Ethiopian whining about how hungry I am...lol although I'm enjoying the added size and calories it's almost time to shed this winter fluff

  7. #7
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Not really, when my carbs are above 400gm I feel great. Now here in a few weeks when I start to taper down on carbs I'll act like a starving Ethiopian whining about how hungry I am...lol although I'm enjoying the added size and calories it's almost time to shed this winter fluff
    Lol... A starving Ethiopian!

    I seem to do better on fewer carbs. My workouts suffer, but I feel better in general.
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  8. #8
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,868
    Rep Power
    314
    Man no way I'd be able to cut on EQ, my appetite is crazy high on it. Tren works best for me since it has the opposite effect on appetite and I literally just can't eat.

  9. #9
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    76
    The only thing I really got to keep an eye on with EQ is my RBC if it get to high my BP spikes like a mofo

  10. #10
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Man no way I'd be able to cut on EQ, my appetite is crazy high on it. Tren works best for me since it has the opposite effect on appetite and I literally just can't eat.
    I can’t wait for your Tren run! Popcorn is R2G! Hahaha!
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  11. #11
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Does the EQ not raise your appetite through the roof? I definitely have to carry tums around with me!
    The one thing that seems to help me a lot with the tren heartburn is taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day.



  12. #12
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    The one thing that seems to help me a lot with the tren heartburn is taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day.
    I forgot about the ACV. I should probably take it everyday just because.
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  13. #13
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    74
    I'm thinking Test Iso, NPP, Tren Ace, and Dbol. Dosages would be minimal to a medium dose with most compounds.
    200 Test Iso
    350 NPP
    350 Tren Ace
    30mgs Dbol pd split 10am/10afternoon/10evening
    I know this doesn't sound like a cutting cycle. However, if diet is in check, you get this nice cut, full look. At least I do.


  14. #14
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I'm thinking Test Iso, NPP, Tren Ace, and Dbol. Dosages would be minimal to a medium dose with most compounds.
    200 Test Iso
    350 NPP
    350 Tren Ace
    30mgs Dbol pd split 10am/10afternoon/10evening
    I know this doesn't sound like a cutting cycle. However, if diet is in check, you get this nice cut, full look. At least I do.
    I agree that diet makes the cut. Don’t know much about the Isocaproate ester. Are you gonna pin that once per week or break it up? Also, if you are running two 19-Nors at the same time, do you have to take any other precautions...as far as sides are involved?
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  15. #15
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,411
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I'm thinking Test Iso, NPP, Tren Ace, and Dbol. Dosages would be minimal to a medium dose with most compounds.
    200 Test Iso
    350 NPP
    350 Tren Ace
    30mgs Dbol pd split 10am/10afternoon/10evening
    I know this doesn't sound like a cutting cycle. However, if diet is in check, you get this nice cut, full look. At least I do.
    I've been researching Test Iso a lot lately and I've been considering swapping my favorite flavor (Test E) for the Iso. It's supposed to "feel" like it hits a bit quicker but has a longer half life. I'd still more than likely hit it 2x a week.

  16. #16
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I agree that diet makes the cut. Donít know much about the Isocaproate ester. Are you gonna pin that once per week or break it up? Also, if you are running two 19-Nors at the same time, do you have to take any other precautions...as far as sides are involved?
    Iso eod-ish.
    No as far as Caber or anything goes. I've never had any issues running 600mgs tren or 1g deca pw. I know it sounds crazy, but when it comes to side effects, I'm pretty lucky. I can keep test pretty low and still run 19-nors pretty high in that respect.


  17. #17
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Iso eod-ish.
    No as far as Caber or anything goes. I've never had any issues running 600mgs tren or 1g deca pw. I know it sounds crazy, but when it comes to side effects, I'm pretty lucky. I can keep test pretty low and still run 19-nors pretty high in that respect.
    I’ve always been fortunate to not have bad sides while on Tren. Just occasional night sweats and heartburn. I may have to throw in some Tren towards the end of my current NPP cycle. You know, for experimental purposes
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  18. #18
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Iíve always been fortunate to not have bad sides while on Tren. Just occasional night sweats and heartburn. I may have to throw in some Tren towards the end of my current NPP cycle. You know, for experimental purposes
    I think I just read it somewhere last night and I was thinking it was you, but have you taken Caber? The interesting thing I read was it helps with sleep. That's my biggest side effect when using/abusing tren lol


  19. #19
    Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I think I just read it somewhere last night and I was thinking it was you, but have you taken Caber? The interesting thing I read was it helps with sleep. That's my biggest side effect when using/abusing tren lol
    I was taking Caber 2X a week just as a precaution until I started HGH. From what I’ve read, Caber can affect your IGF-1 levels. So, now I just keep it around just in case there is a prolactin spike in my blood work. I’m not sure if it helped with my sleep or not. I have to take melatonin most every night. (That works for me) I couldn’t help but notice the positive sexual attributes that Caber possesses!
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!


  20. #20
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,411
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I was taking Caber 2X a week just as a precaution until I started HGH. From what I’ve read, Caber can affect your IGF-1 levels. So, now I just keep it around just in case there is a prolactin spike in my blood work. I’m not sure if it helped with my sleep or not. I have to take melatonin most every night. (That works for me) I couldn’t help but notice the positive sexual attributes that Caber possesses!
    It really doesn't have a severely drastic effect on IFG1. Same with Nolvadex. It's pretty minimal all things considered. I've run caber every single time I'm on a 19nor and I run it the full length of the cycle and haven't seen anything astounding or even noteworthy from my IGF levels. The benefits far out weigh the few points it will drop your IGF and the sides are minimal to none as long as you take it properly and as necessary.

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite cycle/stack you have ran so far!!!!
    By gh0st-shadows in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 08:38 PM
  2. summer cut cycle
    By Tom Cal in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:23 AM
  3. What is your favorite or worst pct meds as far as sides??
    By Tikijoe in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 10:51 PM
  4. Did away with giving 15 min to edit your post if needed after you post something!?!
    By boostin413 in forum Muscle and Science Announcements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 06:48 PM
  5. How would cycle these compounds?(mast, EQ, cut-stack, t-bol, el tigre)
    By taursu in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:33 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •