Apex Peptides

Posting here bc it gets more actions

Fellas, do any of you suffer from athletes foot? I really donít have blisters and fungus and shit, I just am on my feet a lot and they end up stinking up my socks and shoes BAD. Ever since I moved i canít keep my shoes in the garage anymore and itís stinking up the house. Any suggestions? Iíve tried everything.

Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    Fellas, do any of you suffer from athletes foot? I really don’t have blisters and fungus and shit, I just am on my feet a lot and they end up stinking up my socks and shoes BAD. Ever since I moved i can’t keep my shoes in the garage anymore and it’s stinking up the house. Any suggestions? I’ve tried everything.
    I think this is the completely wrong area to post this considering it's the Sponsor Review forum and you're not reviewing a sponsor. That said.... I was in the military for almost a decade. Infantry. I've had to go nearly a month without an actual shower before. Just baby wipes and a hand towel for a month! You get some gnarly shit that way. When I got back I tried everything I could think of that was OTC for years and nothing seemed to work. My wife suggested soaking my feet in apple cider vinegar diluted with some water and witch hazel. I soaked my feet for about 5 minutes a night for 4 or 5 days and my athletes foot was completely dried up. After that I just made sure to powder my shoes, socks and bare feet with foot powder and I haven't had any issues since. You may need to buy new shoes or boots afterward because the fungus will still be living in your boots or shoes.

Try placing your shoes in a big zip lock bag and place them in a freezer for a few days. The cold will kill the bacteria that's causes the stink. As far as your feet stinking try soaking them in some hot water with Epsom salts and wash them with some antibacterial hand soap and air dry. Also try some cotton socks none of those stretchy non breathable either

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I think this is the completely wrong area to post this considering it's the Sponsor Review forum and you're not reviewing a sponsor. That said.... I was in the military for almost a decade. Infantry. I've had to go nearly a month without an actual shower before. Just baby wipes and a hand towel for a month! You get some gnarly shit that way. When I got back I tried everything I could think of that was OTC for years and nothing seemed to work. My wife suggested soaking my feet in apple cider vinegar diluted with some water and witch hazel. I soaked my feet for about 5 minutes a night for 4 or 5 days and my athletes foot was completely dried up. After that I just made sure to powder my shoes, socks and bare feet with foot powder and I haven't had any issues since. You may need to buy new shoes or boots afterward because the fungus will still be living in your boots or shoes.
    Apologize to any wrong doings and our trusted mods can remove if they wish. Thank you brother, I really enjoyed listening to that story. True bad ass!

Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    Apologize to any wrong doings and our trusted mods can remove if they wish. Thank you brother, I really enjoyed listening to that story. True bad ass!
    All good. In the end, I just hope you got some info to take care of that. I've been there and I know it sucks ass bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    All good. In the end, I just hope you got some info to take care of that. I've been there and I know it sucks ass bro.
    Putting this into effect as we speak brother. Thank you so much