Apex Peptides

Upcoming NPP/Test E cycle

Im new to M&S and thought a way to introduce myself would be to discuss my upcoming blast. I am over 40 and currently on a therapeutic HRT dose of gh and will be thru the blast as well.

I do not believe more is better personally and am aware that some may consider my doses on the low side, but I am content with my dosing.

I have run many cycles over the past 15 years but this will be my first run with NPP. I will be front loading deca with it and unsure if my loading protocol is correct by running a small amount of deca during the load but would assume so.

Weeks 1-4 200mg sust250 eod
    100 mg deca 1xweek
    100mg NPP eod
    Weeks 5-20 300mg test E. 2xweek
    Weeks 5-16 300 mg Deca.1xweek
    Weeks.17-20 100mg NPP eod
    Weeks 21-22 HCG protocol
    Weeks 1-21 .5mg arimidex 2xweek
    Weeks 22-24 pct clomid/nolva protocol

Even though I have been using AAS for a long time I am far from an expert and any advice or critique is welcome. I have a few doctors appointments and labs scheduled over the next 6 weeks and assuming everything is healthy I will begin and log in this thread.

First off welcome sir. I'm so far from an expert myself and see a few things on your blast that confuses me.
    No offense, seriously jus trying to learn, why sust eod? 1000mg a week? I thought u said less Is more.lol. and you should love npp. It's one of my fav's. I don't hear a lot of people saying that but it work's wonders for me. Good luck! Keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    First off welcome sir. I'm so far from an expert myself and see a few things on your blast that confuses me.
    No offense, seriously jus trying to learn, why sust eod? 1000mg a week? I thought u said less Is more.lol. and you should love npp. It's one of my fav's. I don't hear a lot of people saying that but it work's wonders for me. Good luck! Keep us updated
    I havent quite figured out how to schedule my pinning for the sust. Sust will be a front load at 750mg a week so 3 x a week or to stay on a eod schedule 3/4 of a ml eod so closer to like 190mg eod

Quote Originally Posted by mr_meanor View Post
    I havent quite figured out how to schedule my pinning for the sust. Sust will be a front load at 750mg a week so 3 x a week or to stay on a eod schedule 3/4 of a ml eod so closer to like 190mg eod
    Front loadin is more of psychological appeasement and imo doesnt have any physical benefit lol...sust doesnt need to be pinned eod ....Im very interested in hearing any updates brother ...

I've actually been running sust every 4 to 5 days. 250mgs. It's been showing good results and actually better then straight test I've had.

I switch back n forth between sust and test depending on other compounds but sust is always my go to.I jus feel I get better results. Idk,may b in my head (like so many other things).

That's exactly what I was thinking, I never did the front loading. I always felt it was a waste and it would do so much more if I'd stretch that out n make the doses stronger or the cycle longer. I see so may people do it tho,I figured there had to b sum science behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Front loadin is more of psychological appeasement and imo doesnt have any physical benefit lol...sust doesnt need to be pinned eod ....Im very interested in hearing any updates brother ...
    I discussed it pretty in depth on another board an we came to the same conclusion.
    Ive decided just to just run deca and test e for 16 weeks and switch to test prop only weeks 16-20

If it were me I would run test p at the start not the end, but either way is ok. The reason I say take test p the first 4 weeks “I would extend that to at least 6” is because I get better results from test p at the start of a cycle than the end. By the time you run test e and deca 16 weeks when you switch to test p it’s not going to change a whole lot, but the first few weeks of running test p you will already start seeing changes.

This is is my experience with these compounds and everyone will have their own take on it. I have just experimented with what you are doing and I liked it the other way around better.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    If it were me I would run test p at the start not the end, but either way is ok. The reason I say take test p the first 4 weeks “I would extend that to at least 6” is because I get better results from test p at the start of a cycle than the end. By the time you run test e and deca 16 weeks when you switch to test p it’s not going to change a whole lot, but the first few weeks of running test p you will already start seeing changes.

This is is my experience with these compounds and everyone will have their own take on it. I have just experimented with what you are doing and I liked it the other way around better.
    My thoughts on finishing with test p is so I can start pct much sooner and still be able to run 20 weeks

My thoughts on finishing with test p is so I can start pct much sooner and still be able to run 20 weeks
    If that’s what is keeping it from running test p first I wouldn’t worry about it. You are going to be running test for 20 weeks straight pct shouldn’t be as much of a worry.

So lets say you are running test p you can start your pct I’ll say a week earlier... some will say two than you can with your test e. Do you think two weeks at most is going to matter when you have ran test for almost 5 months? You are running test twice as long as most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    If that’s what is keeping it from running test p first I wouldn’t worry about it. You are going to be running test for 20 weeks straight pct shouldn’t be as much of a worry.

So lets say you are running test p you can start your pct I’ll say a week earlier... some will say two than you can with your test e. Do you think two weeks at most is going to matter when you have ran test for almost 5 months? You are running test twice as long as most people.
    Im 40 and the older I get the more difficult post cycle becomes so it is a primary concern for me. To be honest I very well may go on a TRT dose permanently after this blast, depends on my pc bloodwork.

But I am open to front loading with prop, but wouldn't I have to run the enethate with it? This was my original thought in front loading with sust

At this point in your life trt might be a good idea honestly.

As for the test you could run your test p and add half a cc of test e a week and be fine when you come off the test p or just start your test e a week or two before you stop test p.