Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Purity testing

Man this is great. I'm sure with the testing there will be a few suprises. MS rocks!

This is a great idea. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    This is a great idea. Thank you.
    Hey smokey good to see ya .....hope all is well

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Hello all you fine muscle and science members... I hope everyone is doing well today. I know some of you guys donít like reading long post, but just read this one please lol.

As of late we have had a few sources not like the outcome of our opinion/our testing of their gear and tried to put it off on us... typical of a source. They say because we donít have some cookie cutter protocol posted it donít matter they come back half of what they should. Who cares that some of us have been doing this 15-30 years we donít know what blood work should be. Also they say because everyone says their stuff is ďfireĒ they donít care if you say yours donít feel good, so we are going to start sending this stuff off to be tested. That way they canít run to another forum and say we suck and donít know what we are doing. Our name is in plenty of other peopleís mouths to suck so bad.

I am going to open a sub forum just for the gear that is tested. Now this might be a good thing or a bad thing for some... sources, but Iím tired of getting put down because the source canít admit they can have fuck ups. I ainít posting how you have to do blood work, I ainít being a google know it all putting up copy and paste post, and I ainít your damn daddy if you need help ask. I canít stand these forums that copy and paste shit like they think they invented the wheel or something. This gear will be tested by a trusted company ďnot that jano fool or whatever his name isĒ and hopefully it will help you guys out.

I know this is a long post and I cut a lot of it out for you guys. I just am over these sources acting like little bitches when they get bad blood work. I also want you guys getting the best gear you can. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and if you need me hit me up.
    You are the fucking man, thank you for running such a good tight board.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Just to add to this brothers and sisters we are planning on improving and growing our community....this is just the start!!
    If I can help you guys in any way let me know.

nice exited to see this section develop to help me identify which sponsors here to work with and ultimately plan cycles from! if youre still looking for testing services weights & measures does a great job (hes over at meso), everybodys been pleased with his work so far, esp after the fiasco with jano and mands calling him out

great , we will take part in
    Our website:http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: [email protected]
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

This Is good news

This is amazing. I love the fact that now sponsors can be held accountable and no more “ oh according to this chart and equation I have uh yea 750mg a week of cyp after 5 weeks is spot on at 1,500ng/dL, oh and don’t forget to account for the .1ml left in every pin” great news and one of the many reasons I chose to join this amazing fourm

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    This is amazing. I love the fact that now sponsors can be held accountable and no more “ oh according to this chart and equation I have uh yea 750mg a week of cyp after 5 weeks is spot on at 1,500ng/dL, oh and don’t forget to account for the .1ml left in every pin” great news and one of the many reasons I chose to join this amazing fourm
    That sounds oddly specific lol....kinda sounds like some shit I was told by a sponsor after 3 bad labs

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hey smokey good to see ya .....hope all is well
    All good, thanks bro

I like that we will have a place to check products.keeps people honest,will piss others off but oh well.
    does anyone know what its costs Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
    I like that we will have a place to check products.keeps people honest,will piss others off but oh well.
    does anyone know what its costs Yet?
    This is something we as a forum will be paying. The members won’t be paying anything for the service. If you have things you want tested I can get you in contact with the person we will be using.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    This is something we as a forum will be paying. The members won’t be paying anything for the service. If you have things you want tested I can get you in contact with the person we will be using.
    pls check the email, thanks,
    Our website:http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: [email protected]
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service