Muscle and Science
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Purity testing

This is great

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Thank you guys for believing in muscle and science. We probably could be a little more popular “some forums don’t like us hahaha” if we let some of the riff raff on, but I believe in quality over quantity. You guys are awesome and I try to make sure everyone is happy. I truly appreciate you guys for sticking around and making my home yours.

Very cool to see this happening

This is a great idea!

any update of purity testing ?
    Our website:http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: [email protected]
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

Quote Originally Posted by ironlion View Post
    any update of purity testing ?
    DEF curious of this ^^^^ as well..

And all of this is great news .. thanks for everyone putting in work to make this forum stand apart from the rest.

I'll be spending more time here .. as I was recently introduced not too long ago.. I see many friendly faces here..

Cant wait to see these test results start rolling out..

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    DEF curious of this ^^^^ as well..

And all of this is great news .. thanks for everyone putting in work to make this forum stand apart from the rest.

I'll be spending more time here .. as I was recently introduced not too long ago.. I see many friendly faces here..

Cant wait to see these test results start rolling out..
    Our website:http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: [email protected]
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

Hello all you fine muscle and science members... I hope everyone is doing well today. I know some of you guys donít like reading long post, but just read this one please lol.

As of late we have had a few sources not like the outcome of our opinion/our testing of their gear and tried to put it off on us... typical of a source. They say because we donít have some cookie cutter protocol posted it donít matter they come back half of what they should. Who cares that some of us have been doing this 15-30 years we donít know what blood work should be. Also they say because everyone says their stuff is ďfireĒ they donít care if you say yours donít feel good, so we are going to start sending this stuff off to be tested. That way they canít run to another forum and say we suck and donít know what we are doing. Our name is in plenty of other peopleís mouths to suck so bad.

I am going to open a sub forum just for the gear that is tested. Now this might be a good thing or a bad thing for some... sources, but Iím tired of getting put down because the source canít admit they can have fuck ups. I ainít posting how you have to do blood work, I ainít being a google know it all putting up copy and paste post, and I ainít your damn daddy if you need help ask. I canít stand these forums that copy and paste shit like they think they invented the wheel or something. This gear will be tested by a trusted company ďnot that jano fool or whatever his name isĒ and hopefully it will help you guys out.

I know this is a long post and I cut a lot of it out for you guys. I just am over these sources acting like little bitches when they get bad blood work. I also want you guys getting the best gear you can. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and if you need me hit me up.
    Just wondering what the ETA of this sub forum is gonna be???

Quote Originally Posted by Beaverslayer83 View Post
    Just wondering what the ETA of this sub forum is gonna be???
    Well the source I went with for testing was a miss. I lost out on most of the stuff I had gathered to be tested as this is all being done privately so no one knows who is actually getting the gear... don’t want anyone saying sources gave me better gear to be tested. I am working on another source to use for testing now. I am just waiting on them.

Well the source I went with for testing was a miss. I lost out on most of the stuff I had gathered to be tested as this is all being done privately so no one knows who is actually getting the gear... don’t want anyone saying sources gave me better gear to be tested. I am working on another source to use for testing now. I am just waiting on them.
    Oh that's plain rough. Hope this won't be a total setback as this is a good idea.
    Persistence is strength