Apex Peptides

Anyone been using the Glutathione?

Do we have anyone in here using the Glutathione and other products?

Its the best hands down liver support out there anyone taking it for a test run and have any feedback?

I have been using it for a few years now and really like it. I need to get a few more vials actually.

Hmmm never used it ....

Iíve been using it for a couple months now. I love it. But I donít know if itís just me or what but Iíve been using it in my delts and they seem to swell up pretty good for a day or two after. Itís not painful tho just swelling but Iím used to it. Should I be using less then a ml at a time? Cuz Iíve been doing a whole one at a time.
    Still love it and will order again when I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hmmm never used it ....
    It’s worth trying man. I noticed a big difference when I used it on a tren cycle and now I just take a little regardless of what I’m on or not on.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    I’ve been using it for a couple months now. I love it. But I don’t know if it’s just me or what but I’ve been using it in my delts and they seem to swell up pretty good for a day or two after. It’s not painful tho just swelling but I’m used to it. Should I be using less then a ml at a time? Cuz I’ve been doing a whole one at a time.
    I usually do it in my quads with no issue. I just use 1/2cc though, so that might be your problem. I don’t like putting a cc of anything in my delts... I’m a baby though.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    It’s worth trying man. I noticed a big difference when I used it on a tren cycle and now I just take a little regardless of what I’m on or not on.
    I will look into it

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hmmm never used it ....
    Man I gotta send you some information then. Its the bodies ultimate antioxidant. Vitamin C/E or any other antioxidant doesn't touch its ability to fight oxidative stress in the body. Oxidative stress is caused from toxins, free radicals, pollution, radiation, heavy metals. I can dig up a ton of articles. I've read articles yesterday saying that it could be used to treat over 100 auto immune disease.

For overall health, IMO and science based research, Glutathione should be supplemented by everyone. The issue why most people have never heard of it is because they can't make it into a pill. The oral bioavailibility is horrible. So IV, some liposomal products are out there. Intramuscular injection is by far the best way to supplement it. I carry a Glutathione reduced 200 mg/ml. Its one of my popular products, just for the fact its so beneficial.

I’ve been using it for a couple months now. I love it. But I don’t know if it’s just me or what but I’ve been using it in my delts and they seem to swell up pretty good for a day or two after. It’s not painful tho just swelling but I’m used to it. Should I be using less then a ml at a time? Cuz I’ve been doing a whole one at a time.
    Research shows there is some pip associated with injections, due to the nature its a sulfur based compound. I would suggest going deeper and making sure you are injecting slower. I recommend 1 cc per min while injecting to minimize pip.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-...-diseases.html

^^^Check out this article. I have been following this dr for a minute and really enjoy their blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by AminosUnlimited View Post
    Research shows there is some pip associated with injections, due to the nature its a sulfur based compound. I would suggest going deeper and making sure you are injecting slower. I recommend 1 cc per min while injecting to minimize pip.
    I figured it was just my body responding to something in the compound. Like I said I love it and itís not that big of a issue for me to stop running it. It definitely works. I feel I donít get sick as much when running it and I can tell from bloodwork it helps keep liver values low.

Another question I had is would it be all right to run it a couple weeks past expiration? I just realized my expires at the end of the month. Iíd like to take advantage of the sale and pick up a couple more but will they keep for awhile in the fridge or does this product have a pretty quick expiration date?

I figured it was just my body responding to something in the compound. Like I said I love it and itís not that big of a issue for me to stop running it. It definitely works. I feel I donít get sick as much when running it and I can tell from bloodwork it helps keep liver values low.

Another question I had is would it be all right to run it a couple weeks past expiration? I just realized my expires at the end of the month. Iíd like to take advantage of the sale and pick up a couple more but will they keep for awhile in the fridge or does this product have a pretty quick expiration date?
    You should be storing the product in the fridge. It does degrade over time, but research I have seen show 5-10% a month on a 200 mg/ml solution. We do small batches of Glutathione to keep the product fresh for our customers. There is still benefit using the product up to expiration date, but I would recommend discarding at expiration and buying another product which will be a newer lot.

Great question!