Apex Peptides
    CS Rep

CrazySteroids Update !!!

CrazySteroids will Be suspending the taking of orders for the time being due to a death in the family.
    My condolences to the family and I send my best wishes and hope all is well in this time .
    So far the stoppage will be at least for 1 week , if it ends up going longer I will keep the boards updated.
    Any back orders will try to be cleared as soon as the personal returns, if for some reason you cannot wait , refunds will be given but it will take time to get them back to the customers , so I would just hold tight and give it alittle time as this was unforeseen .
    Any questions please PM me , Thank You !

CS Rep
    So as of today , there is nothing new with CS. There is still a pause in the Domestic Supply.
    I am staying close to the lines of communication to be sure that when the CS highway opens up , M&S members will get informed immediately .
    If there are any members with pending orders , please PM me , as I want to be certain that when this situation is done , you won’t be left on the back burner so to speak.
    I again , Thank You , the members of M&S for your patience and understanding with what is going on , and when this is all done I will be back on here to keep things moving along like CS intended before they had to put a halt to Domestic Line .

CS Rep
    M&S
    I was just informed that everyone that has pending orders will have their packages shipped out this week .
    Good news to those who have been patiently waiting.
    I appreciate that and CS does as well.
    If there are any questions , please either ask here on this thread or please PM me and I will be happy to answer any and all questions !!!

One more thing, for those that were wanting to get in on this deal CS is having :
    25% Off Every Order !!!
    Free Shipping !!!
    Domestic Delivery !!!
    1 Free TNE bottle with every order !!!
    The deal still stands, somplease get in on this before the month of March is over !!!

Thank You Everyone !

CS Rep
    Update !!!
    I jumped the gun with the Sale for March.
    Guys , CS and I ask for anyone thinking of placing an order to please hold off until everything gets caught up .
    Once I receive word that everything is a go, I will Post up immediately !!!
    Thank You Again !!!