Apex Peptides

CrazySteroids Update !!!

CrazySteroids will Be suspending the taking of orders for the time being due to a death in the family.
    My condolences to the family and I send my best wishes and hope all is well in this time .
    So far the stoppage will be at least for 1 week , if it ends up going longer I will keep the boards updated.
    Any back orders will try to be cleared as soon as the personal returns, if for some reason you cannot wait , refunds will be given but it will take time to get them back to the customers , so I would just hold tight and give it alittle time as this was unforeseen .
    Any questions please PM me , Thank You !

So as of today , there is nothing new with CS. There is still a pause in the Domestic Supply.
    I am staying close to the lines of communication to be sure that when the CS highway opens up , M&S members will get informed immediately .
    If there are any members with pending orders , please PM me , as I want to be certain that when this situation is done , you won’t be left on the back burner so to speak.
    I again , Thank You , the members of M&S for your patience and understanding with what is going on , and when this is all done I will be back on here to keep things moving along like CS intended before they had to put a halt to Domestic Line .

M&S
    I was just informed that everyone that has pending orders will have their packages shipped out this week .
    Good news to those who have been patiently waiting.
    I appreciate that and CS does as well.
    If there are any questions , please either ask here on this thread or please PM me and I will be happy to answer any and all questions !!!

One more thing, for those that were wanting to get in on this deal CS is having :
    25% Off Every Order !!!
    Free Shipping !!!
    Domestic Delivery !!!
    1 Free TNE bottle with every order !!!
    The deal still stands, somplease get in on this before the month of March is over !!!

Thank You Everyone !

Update !!!
    I jumped the gun with the Sale for March.
    Guys , CS and I ask for anyone thinking of placing an order to please hold off until everything gets caught up .
    Once I receive word that everything is a go, I will Post up immediately !!!
    Thank You Again !!!

Well it looks like April is when CS will be taking in new orders .
    If it happens before this I will keep this thread up to speed. If anything turns out different I will update this thread.
    As far as the 25% off sale going into April, I will also update members here, on this thread , as I have not heard exclusively from CS how this will turn out .
    I will keep members in the know as soon as I am in the know
    Thank You M&S !!!

New Update :
    As of this moment , all Oils And Orals have been suspended for purchase .
    Out of the 3 emails , 2 of them are now invalid as some1 seems to be trying to compromise CS.
    The only email available will be in my Signature area and the only thing that can be acquired from CS are the Raws .
    I am not sure when things will be back in order with CS, but I will keep everyone updated as well as I can and as soon as anything changes , I will post a New Thread saying so.
    My apologies for this new dilemma but it is necessary to weed out the BS going on !!!
    I will still be here on the board posting and interacting .
    If anyone needs anything feel free to ask !
    Thank You M&S !!!
    We Will Be Back !!!

Okay so it seems that the emails are still intact and untouched so no worries !!!
    I will restore them back into my Signature !!!

To Simplify:

There was a supossed issue with 2 of the 3 emails CS uses, as they were thought to be compromised.
    But we found out that it wasn’t the case and the emails are intact.
    The issue with the death occurring has been more serious than what was first thought, so at this moment the Oils And Orals Are on hold until further notice.
    And for that , I’m not even sure when it’ll be open again. All I can say is that CS will inform me and I will inform the board.
    The only thing happening now are the Raws , which people can still order.
    My apologies for the bad news , but rest assured that we will come back even stronger.
    If there are any questions , feel free to contact me .
    Thank You !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Torres View Post
    To Simplify:

There was a supossed issue with 2 of the 3 emails CS uses, as they were thought to be compromised.
    But we found out that it wasn’t the case and the emails are intact.
    The issue with the death occurring has been more serious than what was first thought, so at this moment the Oils And Orals Are on hold until further notice.
    And for that , I’m not even sure when it’ll be open again. All I can say is that CS will inform me and I will inform the board.
    The only thing happening now are the Raws , which people can still order.
    My apologies for the bad news , but rest assured that we will come back even stronger.
    If there are any questions , feel free to contact me .
    Thank You !!!
    Hmmm...deaths and delays seem to be the norm lately ...if so RIP and deepiest condolences...not tryin to be out of line , but I been around for very long time and heard death in family card ....hope all works out and Torres you seem geniune trust me when I say be mindful and smart brother ....again my deepiest condolences for the lost ... Its tough dealing with product line trust is upmost importance .....thanks for update

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hmmm...deaths and delays seem to be the norm lately ...if so RIP and deepiest condolences...not tryin to be out of line , but I been around for very long time and heard death in family card ....hope all works out and Torres you seem geniune trust me when I say be mindful and smart brother ....again my deepiest condolences for the lost ... Its tough dealing with product line trust is upmost importance .....thanks for update
    for real lol!

I wish there was more I could do guys, but things just get in the way of a good thing , BUT rest assured that this will not stop CS.
    Things will be back to normal and stronger than ever !!!
    I will push for the Sale to continue, once things are in line so that more and more people get to use CS products.
    Stay Tuned !!!