Muscle and Science

Over A Decade of Gains

Wazz up my M&S family. Wanted to throw up some progress pics for yall. Its been a long hard road an im actually hittung it harder now than i have in a long time. For the las 4 weeks ive been going 2-3 times a day killin it. Destroyin 1 muscle group at a time. Usin the gym as an outlet to the shit goin on in my life. I cnt belive how much my las 2pics have changed with them being only 5months apart. Now ive lost more fat an gotten bigger, grainer, an Viener. From the 1st pic to the last was a span of 17yrs an 60lbs later on my 5'4" frame.
    190316_203913_COLLAGE-1.jpg

You have been killing brotha. Nice work and keep it up!!

Awesome hard work...

Looking very good my brotha. Keep gettin that shit!

Looking fckn badass! Jus curious of your weight bc I am close to the same height and jus trying to I guess,in a kinda of "no homo " way use you as motivation,as a,"what I could look like". Work has been running me down and I am down 15 fckn lbs that I busted my ass for.so I am a little, well a lot of discouraged.. currently 165, 5'6. Goal 200!!!!! Ikr! I was getting there..

Damn, Skull...you became a beast and for someone your height it's amazing. Ever think of stepping on stage for the hell of it sometime?
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    You have been killing brotha. Nice work and keep it up!!
    Thanks BigBusiness. Im givin it my all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Awesome hard work...
    Thanks Brother RI66. I should be way further than iam but we all know how life gets in the way smh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by penche View Post
    Looking very good my brotha. Keep gettin that shit!
    You know how i do baby...its been all or nuthin for sometime now. Ive came to far to stop now....Im all in lol

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Looking fckn badass! Jus curious of your weight bc I am close to the same height and jus trying to I guess,in a kinda of "no homo " way use you as motivation,as a,"what I could look like". Work has been running me down and I am down 15 fckn lbs that I busted my ass for.so I am a little, well a lot of discouraged.. currently 165, 5'6. Goal 200!!!!! Ikr! I was getting there..
    I was 160 in the las pic. I've cut off even more bf since ive completely cleaned up my diet plus im on this Water an Braggs Vinegar with the Mother regimen. Went from 165 to 147 in a month jus from my diet an the vinegar thing ive been doin. The belly fat jus keeps fallin off. Now that im at a lower bf%, after abou a year of crusing im 1 pin in on the biggest blast ive ever done.
    1GTest
    1G EQ

@ 6weeks in once im fully saturated, Im thinkin bou addin
    Var 25mg Ed
    Drol 25mg Ed
    4wks on 2off 4wks back on again then drop the fuckin shit like its hot lmao. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Damn, Skull...you became a beast and for someone your height it's amazing. Ever think of stepping on stage for the hell of it sometime?
    Thanks fornthe very kind words Mindless but id get laughed off stage lol. This is jus a hobby to me. Its something ive loved doing for a very long time an with that being said, im no where near a competitors level lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Wazz up my M&S family. Wanted to throw up some progress pics for yall. Its been a long hard road an im actually hittung it harder now than i have in a long time. For the las 4 weeks ive been going 2-3 times a day killin it. Destroyin 1 muscle group at a time. Usin the gym as an outlet to the shit goin on in my life. I cnt belive how much my las 2pics have changed with them being only 5months apart. Now ive lost more fat an gotten bigger, grainer, an Viener. From the 1st pic to the last was a span of 17yrs an 60lbs later on my 5'4" frame.
    190316_203913_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    Seriously a fucking beast, my brother! Your Delts and Traps never cease to amaze me. Keep up the good work!

Man,

This shit right here. This is so inspiring!
    Pure hard work and dedication.

The gym is the best outlet there is. Nothing beats the release it offers from the shit life throws at us.

Let’s see what another decade brings you!

Looking beastly bro! Keep hittin it hard!