Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Testing Optiís

Testing Optiís

Been a while

Welp I think itís time for me to get back Testing shit and having fun again.

Up for this thread is Optiís hgh

Communication -10
    Packing- 9
    Time- 10

The person on the other end of the email is very helpful with any questions and answers pretty quickly.

I will be getting a baseline on Friday and starting right after. Running 5 iu a day split to compare my last test.

Also running the following
    100mcg t4
    25mg proviron
    225mg/week test
    12.5mg/asin every 4 days

Might add some NPP into the mix at low dose

Will run 6-8 weeks and pull bloods again.

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Been a while

Welp I think itís time for me to get back Testing shit and having fun again.

Up for this thread is Optiís hgh

Communication -10
    Packing- 9
    Time- 10

The person on the other end of the email is very helpful with any questions and answers pretty quickly.

I will be getting a baseline on Friday and starting right after. Running 5 iu a day split to compare my last test.

Also running the following
    100mcg t4
    25mg proviron
    225mg/week test
    12.5mg/asin every 4 days

Might add some NPP into the mix at low dose

Will run 6-8 weeks and pull bloods again.

Right on brother...cnt wait to see wht them results come back...

Badass MM will be following your progress brotha

been enjoying my optis so far

Quote Originally Posted by darkdays View Post
    been enjoying my optis so far
    How long you have been on em at what dose? Sides? Have any test?

Beer Me!

So a little late but just had igf baseline pulled. I will upload some before pics as well sometime in the future. Now need to do some food prepping today. Time to test these optiís

Beer Me!

Sooooo anybody wanna guess my igf and test levels

Running snake cyp at 225-260 a week

No hgh just baseline on igf

2 days after pin

Beer Me!

I’ll put what mine were last 186.

new reply below

cruisin on tgi test e 300mg/ml at roughly 175-200mgs per week, only 3 weeks into the opti's starting out at 2iu's ed, going to do this for a month before i ramp it up when i do a "cut" cycle, essentially ill just be shedding water weight and body fat from my dirty bulk which i vut way short due to life getting in the way of my training and mental health etc.
    no sides but 2iu's shouldn't really warrant any sides IMO. decided not to pct and cruise on test bc i cut my bulk off at 8 weeks when the plan was 15-16 bc i wanted the synergy w the hgh when i began the opti's and bc. i want to give myself one full year of staying on to see if i can build enough muscle to convince myself if competing would be worthwhile or not. @mighty-mouse

Sooooo anybody wanna guess my igf and test levels

Running snake cyp at 225-260 a week

No hgh just baseline on igf

2 days after pin

So this is my starting point now. I feel shitty I didnít stay on a diet from last year to now and gained a shit ton of BF back. But now itís time to hit the kitchen and get lean again

209 today at the gym

Time to make some gainz

Beer Me!

209 damn man in my head I’m picturing myself as a bowling ball at that weight haha

So this is my starting point now. I feel shitty I didn’t stay on a diet from last year to now and gained a shit ton of BF back. But now it’s time to hit the kitchen and get lean again

209 today at the gym

Time to make some gainz
    Looking good bro, glad I read your posts and decided to follow through with your open advice in the opti section today. Woulda been a major mistake on my part, good lookin out. So I’m either going with 177,198, or 202 for your baseline number!!

Doesn’t look like you’ve got too much bf that’ll be hard to burn either, I’m hopping on diet now as well, dirty bulked since December although the past month or so I wasn’t really bulking just eating shitty

Still looking good MM!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkdays View Post
    Looking good bro, glad I read your posts and decided to follow through with your open advice in the opti section today. Woulda been a major mistake on my part, good lookin out. So Iím either going with 177,198, or 202 for your baseline number!!

Doesnít look like youíve got too much bf thatíll be hard to burn either, Iím hopping on diet now as well, dirty bulked since December although the past month or so I wasnít really bulking just eating shitty
    Yea man that was a shit show and he was being disrespectful to Opti thread and all the members. Personally I wouldnít care if he was giving them away I still wouldnít get them off of him.

He sounds like a kid that got caught and now mom is pissed lol. Ever have any questions man hit me in the PM.

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Still looking good MM!!
    Thanks boo trying to maintain with what I got lol

Beer Me!

Still lookin bigger an better than 95% of humanity brother fr. You definitely have the knowledge know how to knock that little tiny bitty bit of fat you're holding off of you with no problem. I'm learning more and more just how powerful diet really is and I have cleaned up my diet completely. I haven't been putting anything through my body that isn't grown from a tree picked out of the ground. Nothing processed or packaged will be going through me. All my meats that I've been eating which is pretty much only chicken, I'm eating it completely Bland with no seasonings and my body is changing right before my very eyes on just a little Cruise dose. Looking forward to getting me some of those Optis myself brother as I have seen damn good numbers coming from him from other members. I'm trying to get my Bitcoin BRD wallet shit under control so i can place my order. Penche has been helping me through the entire process and being very patient where I have not been at all SMH LOL. Fucking shits pissing me off and we're both about ready to get rid of BRD wallet because it's not working on my end and it's holding my funds. It won't allow me to send them SMH. You looking massive at 207 and just a few weeks ago, knowing we're just about the same height, I was 160. I stepped on the scale yesterday at the gym and I was 147. I can't wait to see what some growth is going to do to my body while eating clean. Good luck big bro and I will be here with you along for the ride

They had a recent good blood work come back so I did what I usually donít do and bought a few more to keep up stock

Good communication and great transaction

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Still lookin bigger an better than 95% of humanity brother fr. You definitely have the knowledge know how to knock that little tiny bitty bit of fat you're holding off of you with no problem. I'm learning more and more just how powerful diet really is and I have cleaned up my diet completely. I haven't been putting anything through my body that isn't grown from a tree picked out of the ground. Nothing processed or packaged will be going through me. All my meats that I've been eating which is pretty much only chicken, I'm eating it completely Bland with no seasonings and my body is changing right before my very eyes on just a little Cruise dose. Looking forward to getting me some of those Optis myself brother as I have seen damn good numbers coming from him from other members. I'm trying to get my Bitcoin BRD wallet shit under control so i can place my order. Penche has been helping me through the entire process and being very patient where I have not been at all SMH LOL. Fucking shits pissing me off and we're both about ready to get rid of BRD wallet because it's not working on my end and it's holding my funds. It won't allow me to send them SMH. You looking massive at 207 and just a few weeks ago, knowing we're just about the same height, I was 160. I stepped on the scale yesterday at the gym and I was 147. I can't wait to see what some growth is going to do to my body while eating clean. Good luck big bro and I will be here with you along for the ride
    Glad to hear you are doing great! Man diet sucks but take my advice add some seasoning it helps.

Also pm me if you want to know what I use for BItcoin. It offers instant buy and instant transfer no wait.

Beer Me!